Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538672 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Cardinal Season 2

Lolz. Musgrave pulling all the stops just to manipulate Delorme is pretty funny. I love Delorme this season a lot more than season 1. She has finally grown into her role.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HayleyVroom: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Now I watching
Arrow Season 5
Games Of Thornes
I have good list site to watch FREE new TV Series Online
https://watchfreemoviestreamingsites2018..com/

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BobAxelrod: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
LA CASA DE PAPEL
season 1& 2

BEST SERIES 9.0/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Waco cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
BobAxelrod:
LA CASA DE PAPEL
season 1& 2

BEST SERIES 9.0/10

Where can someone download it? NOT HD link pls...

Thanks in advance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
CakezbyMarie:
Waco cry

I just finished watching the last episode of WACO, I can't really recall d last time a movie or series got to me... And the worst part is dat those ATF douche bags dat started the whole thing would go free... The series got me, I neva saw it coming at all (Neva expected all those ppl including d children to die) .Those FBI agents are supposed to be sentenced to life imprisonment somewhere without food or water.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
koice:

Cardinal is really entertaining. The pilot was a sort of an introduction, so it was a slow-burn, but from EP2 onwards, the show picked up, and boy, did it ever!

Definitely checkout Strike. It's one really good mystery. Not high on action, but that's to be expected since it's basically crime solving and intellectual analysis. If you're a fan of Sherlock, you would eat this up.

I haven't seen Endeavor yet, but I've been meaning to.
Just started cardinal and I think I might be hooked cool thanks. Strike next on my list then endeavor.
PS:- Having read all of Arthur Conan Doyle's original Sherlock book series and every spin-off in between, plus TV adaptations, I think I'm a fan grin.
So I'm really psyched up for Strike. Moreover I'm told Endeavor is likened to a more humane Sherlock more in touch with his emotions (haven't seen it though).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
thorrvik55:

I just finished watching the last episode of WACO, I can't really recall d last time a movie or series got to me... And the worst part is dat those ATF douche bags dat started the whole thing would go free... The series got me, I neva saw it coming at all (Neva expected all those ppl including d children to die) .Those FBI agents are supposed to be sentenced to life imprisonment somewhere without food or water.

I thought it was only me, almost shed tears when I finished it. Kept hoping a miracle will happen and the kids will be rescued.

One thing that amazed and kept me going through the series was how one man was able to keep them inside even when faced with death. He even told them they were free to leave if they wanted and they all stayed.

People are always looking for who to lead them and there's no limit to charlatans waiting to take advantage.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Doctee:
get it frm here http://dl.lavinmovie.ir/series/Money%20Heist/S01/720p/

na LA casa de papel na grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eric14(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Watching THE LONG ROAD HOME
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
rationalmind:

I thought it was only me, almost shed tears when I finished it. Kept hoping a miracle will happen and the kids will be rescued.

One thing that amazed and kept me going through the series was how one man was able to keep them inside even when faced with death. He even told them they were free to leave if they wanted and they all stayed.

People are always looking for who to lead them and there's no limit to charlatans waiting to take advantage.

Every Nigerian should watch Waco,Nigerians gullibility is exactly what was depicted on the show.

At a particular point,I had to drop my phone and think.

Boardwalk's empire actors really did a fantastic job on the show.

Their desperation to follow orders without questioning or seeking a third party shouldn't strike you,this country is an example.

Although they tried to glorify the main actor,like he was a saint.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Guys I wanna download Narcoss... From 02tvseries. I need the pros and cons cos I've read on here that a particular season, Spanish was the major language and there was no subtitle... Can't remember. Please someone guide me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oops. Antispambot just banned someone for trying to post a Money Heist link. Personally, I think the show is overrated. Too many flashbacks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
J0nyb0y:
Guys I wanna download Narcoss... From 02tvseries. I need the pros and cons cos I've read on here that a particular season, Spanish was the major language and there was no subtitle... Can't remember. Please someone guide me

Both Espanyol and English are the major languages in all seasons. More Spanish of course because, Colombia. The Spanish parts have embedded English subs if you download the version made for the US market.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
koice:

Both Espanyol and English are the major languages in all seasons. More Spanish of course because, Colombia. The Spanish parts have embedded English subs if you download the version made for the US market.
Thanks, is the one on o2tvseries for the US market?

Those that have downloaded from here can please confirm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
J0nyb0y:

Thanks, is the one on o2tvseries for the US market?

Those that have downloaded from here can please confirm

I wouldn't know. I don't use them. 480mkv is where it's at.

Also, download English subs of all the episodes from Addic7ed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Think I will check Waco.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
koice:

I wouldn't know. I don't use them. 480mkv is where it's at.

Also, download English subs of all the episodes from Addic7ed.

That's what I was trying to avoid, going through the stress of downloading subtitles.... embarassed
I prefer the one that comes with the episodes..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
J0nyb0y:

That's what I was trying to avoid, going through the stress of downloading subtitles.... embarassed
I prefer the one that comes with the episodes..

Then, you go look tire.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
koice:
Oops. Antispambot just banned someone for trying to post a Money Heist link. Personally, I think the show is overrated. Too many flashbacks.
ban who abeg?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Doctee:
ban who abeg?
Not you. The other guy. His name is a major character in Billions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Out of all the crime drama based on true life stories I've had the privilege of seeing, Gangland Undercover is arguably the best. Charlie Falco is given an option to spend 20 years in jail or become a federal snitch. Potential 20 years in jail is wasted lifetime in hell, pure punishment with no other meaning, no future. He chooses to face the demons right away, in order to make amends for his mistakes from the past. Charlie Falco infiltration will captivate all. The storytelling is just brilliant.

Mindhunter is my second favorite. Formerly my best, but the Gangland Undercover has just toppled it on my list.

Manhunt: Unabomber is third on my list. So very realistic and compelling as hell.

... And, finally Waco, a somewhat distant 4th. Good dramatization of true events but didn't live up to the authenticity of others in the list. Also the ending is so f**king bleak. F**k that sh*t.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=introvertme post=65556406]

na LA casa de papel na ;
[ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
introvertme:

Every Nigerian should watch Waco,Nigerians gullibility is exactly what was depicted on the show.

Their desperation to follow orders without questioning or seeking a third party shouldn't strike you,this country is an example.

Although they tried to glorify the main actor,like he was a saint

I agree and its my only issue with the show.

The show was more about the atrocities of the ATR with little reference to his arm stockpile. You'll recall it was what brought the ATR to his doorstep in the first place.

Was really happy for Thibs, I just wished the other lady he "married" made it out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
koice:
I also agree that is overrated. The love stories are synonymously stupid as those in all those local telenovelas. It's still better than most shows running now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
thorrvik55:
Can't believe I've had BETTER CALL SAUL in my system for over a year now and I've not watched it bcoz I was told it's similar to breaking bad... Felt like watching a series I've not watched before yesterday and I came across Better Call Saul and I was like let me just try it (like how bad can it be? if it's dat bad I'll just delete it once and for all)... 9 episodes in and I'm already planning to download season 2.

THE GOOD PLACE - I heard this series Was The bomb, dat it was in the same class of funny series as HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and BIG BANG THEORY so I downloaded the complete season 1. After watching episode one, I've not been able to watch another episode. The only reason it's still in my system is bcoz I downloaded it with my precious data. I know one can't judge a TV series by just the first episode but from the looks of tins BLACK-ISH is even miles ahead of THE GOOD PLACE...

Better call Saul is exceptional. The season 3 was out of this world. Have you not watched breaking bad? It is better than bcs by a large margin.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Olamyyde:

Better call Saul is exceptional. The season 3 was out of this world. Have you not watched breaking bad? It is better than bcs by a large margin.

I've watched Breaking bad. The tin is I don't like d whole concept of d series -- A high school teacher turns to a drug dealer in a bid to make his family stupidly rich (not dat they were poor anyway) after discovering he has cancer and is going to die one way or the other...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
rationalmind:

They died for Wot dey believed, none of them deserved to die, even the David guy ... My most annoying character in d series is dat FBI tactical guy, everything about d guy annoys me... The way dey ended d series was very sad nevertheless...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
introvertme:

Although they tried to glorify the main actor,like he was a saint.

I'm not sure they tried to glorify the main actor like he was a saint... His followers saw him as a saint and they believed in him 100 percent. The extent at which dat David's followers were BRAIN-WASHED (Dats d only word dat can be used in Dis context) is not small... Imagine allowing another man to sleep with ur wife dat u love continuously and being okay with it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
thorrvik55:

I still don't understand what the ATF wanted to achieve by killing those people for no reason.. They know David posed no threat, he had no such weapons as they claim and he wasn't molesting any of those kids!.. But David was too stubborn.. He should have @ least allowed all the kids out..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seven seconds... What if it was a black cop and a white kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Heart3030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.