Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506611 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jessica Jones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
Jessica Jones.....

finally.....
no time I Dan dload 1-8 sharp sharp
They uploaded the rest late continue tomorrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
no time I Dan dload 1-8 sharp sharp
They uploaded the rest late continue tomorrow

what they've uploaded......I don download all of them

e remain to watchgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
philbubs:

bro where did you download from ?
Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

what they've uploaded......I don download all of them

e remain to watchgrin
na you na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Jessica Jones

Well, well, well! That was a real struggle. Definitely the hardest of Netflix after The Defenders & Iron Fist to binge on. I made it to episode 7 (barely), then I just skipped to the last episode and I didn't even miss anything.

Alisa as a villain just doesn't hold a candle to Kilgrave. Then, It was the same dumb sh*t over and over with with Jessica and her Mum. Also, Trish is the absolute worst... I f**king hate her guts.

Personally, overall, I hate it. It just doesn't have the X-factor of the first season - it's highs are far too lower than season 1's. It has character development going for it, but character growth without substance is trash. I rank it just slightly above The Defenders and I'm been generous. This has been an utter waste of my time and data. F**kin bore.

Edit: I'm not discouraging anybody from watching it. It's all a matter of taste and whatnot. It just wasn't for me (and this is coming from someone that absolutely loved season 1), but some of you might take to it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sneaky Pete season 2 is out! Now, patiently waiting for my trusted websites to finish uploading the complete episodes. I sincerely hope it won't be another flop like Jessica Jones. I don't know if my sanity can take 2 successive disappointments in 32 hours.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
koice:
Sneaky Pete season 2 is out! Now, patiently waiting for my trusted websites to finish uploading the complete episodes. I sincerely hope it won't be another flop like Jessica Jones. I don't know if my sanity can take 2 successive disappointments in 32 hours.
haha. I so get this

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
I've restarted Jessica Jones. I'm trying to finish it so I can watch the defenders. I've started the seven deadly sins anime. I've heard good things but never got around to watching it. I don't find many long running anime I like often.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vagazut(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
“My Romance With Bambam Is For The House” – Says Teddy A

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A, who seem to be having a good time in the house, yesterday finally revealed that his romantic relationship with Bambam is for the game.

He disclosed this while responding to fellow housemate, Ifu Ennada’s question.

Ifu Ennada had asked, “Since you have a girlfriend outside and with Bambam in the house, does this mean whenever you go on tour, you get a new girl?

In response, Teddy told her, he would always take his girlfriend on tour with him. He said he would tell her to take some time off work

source of full story here[http://bigbrothernaija.ng/4827/my-romance-with-bambam-is-for-the-house-says-teddy-a/]

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sneaky Pete

Promising start.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sneaky Pete.

On episode 2 now, brilliant first episode. Certainly living up to the brilliance of the 1st season.

Another new show is out called The Oath. I'ma check it out when I'm done with Sneaky Pete.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChykeBivins(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Davincis demons....Just finished ballers season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aspiregreat: 1:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Champions shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Lucifer TV Show.... The most useless and hopeless portrayal of Lucifer ever sad
The writers of that show deserve firing squad...
I suspect that show will be cancelled soon enough

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2018
Sneaky Pete

Phew! The 2nd season more than delivered. I didn't expect it, but, it somehow superseded the brilliance of the 1st season, made it look like amateur hour. The characters are more freshed out, better character building than the first, more intrigue, more action, and more suspense. 2 more episodes to go and I'm already craving for the 3rd season. I'm kinda regretting rushing through this one. This is the kind of show you take your time on, savour every moment, prolong it as long as you can, because when it finally ends, it's gonna be missed for sure. You're gonna feel a massive void it left in your heart that would take some doing to be refilled.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2018
koice:
Sneaky Pete

Phew! The 2nd season more than delivered. I didn't expect it, but, it somehow superseded the brilliance of the 1st season, made it look like amateur hour. The characters are more freshed out, better character building than the first, more intrigue, more action, and more suspense. 2 more episodes to go and I'm already craving for the 3rd season. I'm kinda regretting rushing through this one. This is the kind of show you take your time on, savour every moment, prolong it as long as you can, because when it finally ends, it's gonna be missed for sure. You're gonna feel a massive void it left in your heart that would take some doing to be refilled.

Lol, I know that feeling.

Thanks for the heads up, will definitely take my time to watch and enjoy this show

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Fx presents Atlanta grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by arcike(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blue3k:
I've restarted Jessica Jones. I'm trying to finish it so I can watch the defenders. I've started the seven deadly sins anime. I've heard good things but never got around to watching it. I don't find many long running anime I like often.

which website do u download ur anime's?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blue3k:

Nice Anime... The season 2 is currently ongoing... About 8 episodes °°°

If you need any more Anime recommendations o could help...

And there's an Anime group on Telegram if you're interested

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Twisting:
Fx presents Atlanta grin grin grin
Funniest TV show currently grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
I honestly don't understand this strike back people. is it that every gun fight they find themselves in they happen to be the only ones shooting real bullets or do they have some kind of invisible shield around them that deflects bullets or is the show just utter trash

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
@koice

Sneaky Pete is really making sense, struggled through the first two episodes, got hooked from the third. Thanks for mentioning cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Snowfall.

Damn, this show looks good. So beautifully shot. Its amazing how the drug game affects people from the top, all the way down to the bottom. But, man, this show is averaging the F-bomb every 10 minutes... not that I'm complaining. I love that FX has started using cuss words in their original series. It makes for a more authentic feel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
rationalmind:
@koice

Sneaky Pete is really making sense, struggled through the first two episodes, got hooked from the third. Thanks for mentioning cheesy

It's a damn good show. Did I forget to mention that Bryan Cranston (Walter White to Breaking Bad fans) is in it? Yup. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
skeletonkey:
I honestly don't understand this strike back people. is it that every gun fight they find themselves in they happen to be the only ones shooting real bullets or do they have some kind of invisible shield around them that deflects bullets or is the show just utter trash

As in. I mean, I wouldn't call it trash, far from it, but after a while, it starts to get boring and predictable. That's one of the reasons I'll always rate The Unit higher. At least, in the later, the main characters are vulnerable to assault, just like everyone else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nasiano01: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Just finished watching Mosaic and ten days in the valley both are great shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Love S03
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
The FALL is actually interesting..

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.