Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Does Online Marketing Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Does Online Marketing Work? (143 Views)

How Does One Comfort Self After Receiving 3 Job Rejections In One Week? / Does Online Job Really Work. / How Does One Answer This Strange Interview Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Online Marketing Work? by Olaoluwa112(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good afternoon.
Due to the current state of the country and then the unpredictable future layiny in front, I guess there is absolutely nothing bad in being a student and then working.
I was on naira land some months ago who someone analysed ways by which someone can work part time and he mentioned some like graphic designing, online marketing, decoding, blogging and so on.
The one that actually caught my attention was the where he said you can help people market that product online where by you get paid and he explained how he help people market car dealers to sell their cars and he get paid, now there this newly opened car selling shop in my area, well I kinda like that idea too in the sense that it requires little or no capital to start but the issue now is the area of the shop.
I live in Ile-Ife in Osun state, I'm sure anyone from that area can tell how local it is, my fear is how do I get costumers for such market and much and how many of it can you market in a month? These have been giving me serious headache.
Please I need your advice, help a bro.
Re: How Does Online Marketing Work? by Mirabel042: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Send me message on WhatsApp +2348032219339

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Therapist Needed At Dovers Dental Clinic. / One Post To Multiple Job Boards / Digital Marketing Coach/trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.