Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Insourcing Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insourcing Limited (8212 Views)

Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Insourcing Limited Calling For Test / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insourcing Limited by ogunwuyi(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2011
Insourcing limited conducted appittude test,interview and medicals last year November For ND,NCE and HND graduates thereafter the ND and NCE were trainned and posted to First Bank branches.For the HND's,some of HND were trained with ND's but asked to wait untill the remaining HND's are trained.I was among the remaining ones.We were invited for the trainnig in early March and before we know it the trainning was cancelled and since then we have not heard anything from them.Pls anybody with useful information should drop it here.

1 Like

Re: Insourcing Limited by Lateefal: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
I was told that some HND's have been called for training/induction at lagos center as at 2nd of this month.may God answer our prayer too so as to be call on time,one luv.
Re: Insourcing Limited by Lateefal: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
Would u all in the house tell me that no one knows anything about insourcing/first bank training and induction?na wa oooo

(1) (Reply)

A Lagos Based International Company Is Recruiting In Uyo! / Aptitude Test Invite From ACCION MICROFINANCE BANK / Bell Oil And Gas Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.