Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors (25692 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by LordIsaac(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm... A very biased treatment! You terrorize Southern "terrorists" with all paraphernalia of state... But you give the true terrorists, the Northern terrorists, two bedroom flats well furnished with salary! It is simply evil. We've been cheated for too long. Even in terrorism, there's quota system.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Ever8090: 6:47am On Aug 21, 2021
All I can say is that Buhari is an idiot...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by CSTRR: 6:47am On Aug 21, 2021
The North is a gangrenous tissue on the rest of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by adioolayi(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Build camp for these "repented" Bokoharam members....Study them for two years before allowing them back into the society...

Don't sleep on this Mr President!
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by CSTRR: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by opera1(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2021
As the write up long reach, na so northern problems long reach which seems to know no end.
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by CSTRR: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2021
opera1:
As the write up long reach, na so northern problems long reach which seems to know no end.
And yet their politicians are the ones dictating 2023 elections narrative.

The same animals that turned the North into the most desolate place on Earth.

It's sickening.
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by pacino26(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2021
The government is negotiating with Northern jihadist and terrorists while activists in the South get to face the barrel of rifles and in some cases turrets of tanks.

Good luck to the Sulhu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Racoon(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2021
The north can't create a problem and expect all other regions to suffer it.
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Hssd8: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Well done to the journalists who put this brilliant piece together.

It tells the facts and shows the bias this government shows in persecution of the bokoharam or Northern terrorist even going as far as government officials giving excuses for them.

Alas Nigeria can't progress until Northern Nigeria is cut off from the rest of this nation. They are dragging us backwards.

I am not being harsh , I am just stating facts only .

Northern Nigerians are the problem we have in this nation . They are a scourge .

I dought northerners are your problem , you southerners had the opportunity to rule what did you do with it ... Stop pushing the blame to one side ... We are all in it together .... Every region has its peculiar problem and fault . Trust me if you keep pushing the blame like this, even if you go your saperate ways you would be amazed by the magnitude of caos it would create amongst yourselves.
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by UltimateSpice: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2021
The ultimate prayers is to have peace and progress in our land.
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by erekelayewa(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2021
All I can say here is 'Kudos to this reporter, does that mean Buhari has submit the country to iswap/boko Haram [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Torosk1(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Usleess govt
Buhari must go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by prigoz(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Terrorist is terrorist no matter how you paint the picture. Imagine FG pampering and romancing the murderer, but ordinary knock out sound from the south especially the Eastern part, they will send battalion will tanker to kill innocent civilians. Well my happiness is that igbos are like Israelites in the Bible, the more you kill them the stronger they become. I hated IPOB initially but when I see the way FG and sell out state governors are handling the issue, I have a different mind set. Biafra is project that must be accomplished.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2021
This is annoying. So government uses our taxpayers money to pamper religious killers?!

Nigeria is a lost cause. I don't want to be in the country come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by HustlePro: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Barryturtle:
I couldn't read this cos it's too long but I know it's bad news as usual

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details wink
You should try to read things like this, even if it is half and tell people close to you. It is the best we can do. I try my best to educate my WhatsApp contact because the South is very very ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by HustlePro: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hmmm... A very biased treatment! You terrorize Southern "terrorists" with all paraphernalia of state... But you give the true terrorists, the Northern terrorists, two bedroom flats well furnished with salary! It is simply evil. We've been cheated for too long. Even in terrorism, there's quota system.
Only solution to this madness is to cut them off. nothing else. Cut them OFF AND LET THEM MANAGE THEIR CANCER. They will cause problem and use Southern Wealth to clean it up. How long can we continue like this? how long?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by HustlePro: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
This is annoying. So government uses our taxpayers money to pamper religious killers?!

Nigeria is a lost cause. I don't want to be in the country come 2023
correction is Southern Wealth.

1 Like

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Nuelito: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Just observing from afar
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2021
HustlePro:
correction is Southern Wealth.
True. This country is just a large scale 'monkey dey work, baboon dey chop'
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by eastOFwest(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Kaodek:
Breeding group of terrorist is a deliberate decision of the Northern elders, they knew thats the only way to milk this Zoo called Nigeria and fortunately they were blessed with large population of Almajiris that can easily be brainwashed with religion and a token.
More secrets of this evil, terrorist and extremist tribe would be revealed after the administration of this walking dead (Buhari), even few good people among them would share from the results of the hatred this govt has created.
The gullible BMCs defending them online are synonymous to FFK they will port to ruling party to make a living I trust them.

Kudos to this investigation team.

Buhari is not going anywhere. Mark my words
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by kevoh(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Quite revealing!
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Aremson14(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Well done to the journalists who put this brilliant piece together.

It tells the facts and shows the bias this government shows in persecution of the bokoharam or Northern terrorist even going as far as government officials giving excuses for them.

Alas Nigeria can't progress until Northern Nigeria is cut off from the rest of this nation. They are dragging us backwards.

I am not being harsh , I am just stating facts only .

Northern Nigerians are the problem we have in this nation . They are a scourge .
Sorry o let me just ask what is northern Nigeria... which facts are u stating or u just want to talk. To someone like u probably the whole north speaks hausa. What u don't know is that for example an average kwara (arguably one of the most peaceful state in the country)man speaks only yorouba but kwara is still north, to someone like u a kogi man is an hausa man. Facts my foot
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Ghostrye: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2021
chai
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by joe54: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmmmm.

Very interesting
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by lexy2014: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2021
chloride6:
So Amnesty repackaged?

grin grin grin grin

Where u not aware when buhari was fuming that why did Jonathan not give amnesty to BH d same way niger delta militants where being given amnesty?
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by adecz: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2021
⏩⏩ ▶️ ❌❌Only a religious bigot like Buhari
can bring about this foolishness..

He just believes that Muslims should
never be punished for the worst crimes
they perpetrate, especially if it is against
non Muslims..

His punishment isn't far away because
God no dey sleep.❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Mtmike(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2021
There is no how you clean a pig and put it in a clean environment, it will still go back to his mud when it sees it. The problem is not in the person, the problem is in the radical religious teaching of violence. They will still go back to their old self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by oluwaahmed: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2021
smileyoo:
hmmmm. Okay.
but in the south -east any little skirmishes, the govt will roll out military tanks and start killing innocent easterners, but look at how they are pampering the real terrorists and killers of innocent nigerians.
God is watching.

They are the real terrorists with their foot soldiers. The reason they swore to get GEJ out was because he would never have allowed amnesty to be given to BH and would have killed most of their BH project had he stayed for a second term. With GEJ out, they now allowed BH to pipe down on their activities as BH, while still using their splinter groups like herdsmen and iswap to cause mayhem. They cracked down on the east seriously because they are already pissed that ND got militants money.
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by Easymoney00101(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors by kingthreat(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2021
War is not just a battle of firepower. It is also a battle for the hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Ojogo Resigns As Ondo Commissioner For Information / MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha / Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.