Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! (10278 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by NeroPapas(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2011
lol, lwkmd, grin grin grin. Una own no good o. I don get six pack by force where I dey laff. Everybody get past, na their own be dis. @ Ejike: Wetin carry ya eye go the plate side and how you take know say na Amala dem wack?? But Faze Pam slippers na high heel, grin grin grin
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 21, 2011
Tuface then and now. So what ? How much in dollar is he really worth. Not street hype o
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by MMM2(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2011
old skool
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by anishe(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2011
Everybody has taken pictures in the past. Take a look at those pictures and you will see the enormous improvement in your being.
We should give God Almighty the glory.
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by AlabaSlim: 8:58pm On May 21, 2011
dis 1 naaaa real GOD'S BLESINSSSSSSS
WEN HIN DEY SURFA NOBODI REM AM NW PPLE DON DEY CLAIM NA MY BRO
WHU GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN CURSE-PETE TOSH
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2011
info henry:

Lesson from the pic;
Everything tubaba and faze was wearing in that pic was oversized which means even in their dressing while in poverty they created room for growth. As we can all see today they have all outsized those clothes and pams.
A food for thought. Thank you @poster

LWKMD
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Akosbaba(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2011
that pic shows the difference btw owu and money
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by shotster50(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2011
A good thing their hardwork paid off,
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by slap1(m): 12:36am On May 22, 2011
Is that a pair of slippers or a roller skate he's putting on? The kaftan looks like a tent. . . And I won't be suprized if he's just coming back from church, on Xmas.
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by ugotuf(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin NA WAOO WHAT A PIX, TU BABA AND FAZE WERE REAL GOOD PADDIES,FUNNY HOW FAST THINGS,CONDITIONS AND PEOPLE CAN CHANGE grin grin grin grin
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by shilling(f): 3:15am On May 22, 2011
shotster50:

A good thing their hardwork paid off,

True!
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by juman(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2011
He was so young.
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by ladiesman(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2011
Money changeth Hands ooooooooooooooo
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Nobody: 7:49am On May 22, 2011
Those are the days when 2face used to be nice but now the guy na real hunter.
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by dustydee: 12:34pm On May 22, 2011
He's definitely come a long way.
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Oddities: 5:53pm On May 22, 2011
LeoMax:

Tuface then and now. So what ? How much in dollar is he really worth. Not street hype o

@Leomax.i guess you must be a sad person,true ,true.because you have suffered too many misfortune in your lifetime should not make you hate God blessing,which 2face is.The greatest living Nigeria Music export,
u be oloshi,hater cheesy
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Natasha2(f): 7:12pm On May 22, 2011
wow they've all changed a great deal cheesy
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by tsharp(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2011
Redman44:

If you work towards fulfilling your dream, there is no way you'll not succeed. I remember listening to the Plantation Boyz when they were still struggling to make ends meet. Things were tough for them but they stuck to their vision. IO noticed then that they were all talented guys and I knew they would go places in the future. Creativity is a blessing and a creative person can never lack in the long run. Tuface paid his dues before becoming a star. There must have been times he when he did not have enough money in the past. No one knew his struggles then. I am happy for him. Let us learn from his story. Cheers.

Can't say more
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by banqkool: 10:54pm On May 22, 2011
tpia@:

with a woman again?

no be today way him done dey fertile
once a , always a ,
keep in mind money does not change people it only magnifies who u really are grin grin grin
na only am carry woman for dat pix
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by doublekay: 3:16am On May 23, 2011
cant help but smilin @ d pics and i no tuface would do same if he sees this pics 2
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Dokai: 9:26am On May 23, 2011
Could someone please name them from left to right. Thanku
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Heline(f): 11:31am On May 23, 2011
Na wa 2face with woman yesterday also with women today no change. He no dey tire? grin grin grin
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by yimjon: 11:32am On May 23, 2011
2BABA is not the owner of these cloths it was borrowed from a friend.
shar, thank God today the story is changed  smiley
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by Manuelkyle(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2011
Tu face wey dey task me b4 oooo!Na him i dey fill form b4 i see, you see life? undecided
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by portiaT: 12:03pm On May 25, 2011
that is why God will still be wat He is
Re: Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast! by chiomat: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2012
if na money make am fine like dat why money no fit make OBASANJO too fine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Maheeda Baths Naked ON Snapchat (18+) / COSSY AGAIN! Cossy Orjiakor Tear Instagram Apart By Displaying Bare Boobs! / Billionaire Dwarf Shatta Bundle Buys Private Jet As He Challenges Dangote, David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.