Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia (9870 Views)

My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter / Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Daminaj2(f): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Remember the daughter of 2face Idibia Ehi who was honoured in the united state of America a while back for her performance at school? Well her step mother shared her photo on her social media page.

It is interesting to note that at the time she was being celebrated, Annie did not post anything and that left many wondering since she is always flaunting the kids of the other baby mama Sunbo on her page.

We are glad to see that the wife of the superstar has finally shared photo of the little lady who shares a striking resemblance with her dad

cc: lalasticlala

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/annie-idibia-shares-side-by-side-photo.html

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Daminaj2(f): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Annie Idibia is one Brave woman!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Zico0(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Daminaj2:
Annie Idibia is one Brave woman!
I think she is great, a woman ladies should emulate

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Daminaj2(f): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Zico0:

I dont know about Emulating. I will leave it at Brave

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Hishowlau(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Nyc one
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Zico0(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Daminaj2 post=42450473][/quote]
You wouldn't do what she did?
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by whirlwind7(m): 1:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Daminaj2:

It is interesting to note that at the time she was being celebrated, Annie did not post anything and that left many wondering since she is always flaunting the kids of the other baby mama Sunbo on her page.
We are glad to see that the wife of the superstar has finally shared photo of the little lady who shares a striking resemblance with her dadl

The reason why people shouldn't live their life on the pages of public tabloids.
Just because she didn't post something at first, folks who make other people's life their business began making insinuations.

What would happen if she still didn't put up any picture?

Una no get work?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Daminaj2(f): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Zico0:

You wouldn't do what she did?

No. but i admire her courage
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Came: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
When two face , and Ani dey do boyfriend girlfriend, he talk say na money never make him marry Ani, Money come way he suppose marry Ani straight ,he just dey test test dey pregnant ladies anyhow. Ani self just behave like person way no get choice..... Na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Zico0(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Daminaj2:

No. but i admire her courage
Hmm! Anyways, I think the willingness to do what she does stems from the level of the quality of love you are willing to feel for a guy; and we let ourselves love and how much - so why not love a guy this much. It puts the lady in control in the relationship, and it is magical
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Daminaj2(f): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Zico0:

Hmm! Anyways, I think the willingness to do what she does stems from the level of the quality of love you are willing to feel for a guy; and we let ourselves love and how much - so why not love a guy this much. It puts the lady in control in the relationship, and it is magical

The same quality of love a man should extend to me by respecting me and not cheating on me over and over again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by daisyella: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Zico0:

I tire for you

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by pretydiva(f): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
God bless 2 face's gene. U see why it is gud 2 marry a handsome hubby cheesy...baba God abeg bless wit a fine bobo as hubby when d time comes oo
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Zico0(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
daisyella:

I tire for you
Why naa?
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by daisyella: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Zico0:

Why naa?
So we should pray for our husbands to have baby mamas just like annie abi so we can emulate her
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by cruzita(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
tuface replica indeed ,that guys gene is damn strong .all his children looks like him .
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Houseofglam7(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Annie is brave indeed!
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by greatme2good(f): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
That's good of her but I hope it's not only on social media.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by amacastel: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Daminaj2:

I dont know about Emulating. I will leave it at Brave
Na wa oooo she knw that tuface has a lot of kids b4 accepting to marry him so I see no bravery or emulation here she made her choice. Pls don't sound as if tuface had the kids after marrying her. Even wen they are dating they are always off and on till they decide to finally settle as husband and wife. My little cent
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Dimmatic(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
African queen, black is beautiful.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Daminaj2(f): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
amacastel:

Na wa oooo she knw that tuface has a lot of kids b4 accepting to marry him so I see no bravery or emulation here she made her choice. Pls don't sound as if tuface had the kids after marrying her. Even wen they are dating they are always off and on till they decide to finally settle as husband and wife. My little cent

No Annie started dating 2face way before he was famous.
I dare say at a point in their relationship, they had equal level of stardom.
Remember the popular series Flatmates? She was the second or third runner up also in The Next movie star.

Annie was there way before any babymama and most importantly way before the fame.
Unless you are one of those who think that a man only has to be loyal after marriage, then you need to check facts.

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Zico0(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
daisyella:

So we should pray for our husbands to have baby mamas just like annie abi so we can emulate her
I mean copying the quality of her love, which doesn't only have to be about coming after some baby mamas
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by floragregs(f): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
She try sha, as for me. I nor fit.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by SurefireAsoOke: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by daisyella: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Zico0:

I mean copying the quality of her love, which doesn't only have to be about coming after some baby mamas
OK o
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Zico0(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Daminaj2:

The same quality of love a man should extend to me by respecting me and not cheating on me over and over again
Yeah
Though, now no one can take 2face from Annie. I wonder how many ladies can say this about their man, and enjoy this level of security in the relationship. Can you?
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by akatekpe(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
floragregs:
She try sha, as for me. I nor fit.
Fear this one.. she is the type that pour acid/ hot water..Meaning u can't adopt?
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by floragregs(f): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
akatekpe:
Fear this one.. she is the type that pour acid/ hot water..Meaning u can't adopt?
pour acid? How do u think? I wouldn't even enter into a relationship like that in the first place. U want me to lie and pretend? No sir! I'm not a hypocrite. If I can't do it, I can't pretend that I can. Simple!
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by amacastel: 1:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Daminaj2:

No Annie started dating 2face way before he was famous.
I dare say at a point in their relationship, they had equal level of stardom.
Remember the popular series Flatmates? She was the second or third runner up also in The Next movie star.

Annie was there way before any babymama and most importantly way before the fame.
Unless you are one of those who think that a man only has to be loyal after marriage, then you need to check facts.

In as much as they know each other for a long time their relationship has been off and on they have not been together full time. Beside Annie doesn't have the same fame with tuface.Annie is not a star actress but tuface is a super star artist so they don't share same fame.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by 7footre(m): 5:39am On Feb 04, 2016
I for one do not envy annie at all. She is a woman with a very large heart and I pray she lives long enough to reap bountiful rewards....
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by ichommy(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Seen, Nice one from her.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia by Daminaj2(f): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2016
amacastel:

In as much as they know each other for a long time their relationship has been off and on they have not been together full time. Beside Annie doesn't have the same fame with tuface.Annie is not a star actress but tuface is a super star artist so they don't share same fame.

I said at a point in time, Annie had the same level of fame as 2face.!!!!!
Off and on because? ........ like I mentioned earlier, the women were a distraction hence the off!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.