Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I'm Hearing A LOT About UNITY Lately? Is Now A Good Time To Invest? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Hearing A LOT About UNITY Lately? Is Now A Good Time To Invest? (337 Views)

Unity Global / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Hearing A LOT About UNITY Lately? Is Now A Good Time To Invest? by inlemarbi1989: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Im no crypto expert but i have heard a lot about unityfund lately and the UNITY token, is anybody invested already I have a few questions?

I took a look at the chart and everything seems great, the team are in telegram all day too which is another tick for me but i don't have much info on the V2 that is coming out soon

Appreciate any fast responses want to jump into this today
Re: I'm Hearing A LOT About UNITY Lately? Is Now A Good Time To Invest? by lifenija: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
una no go ever learn
Re: I'm Hearing A LOT About UNITY Lately? Is Now A Good Time To Invest? by brouwinenen1982: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
inlemarbi1989:
Im no crypto expert but i have heard a lot about unityfund lately and the UNITY token, is anybody invested already I have a few questions?

I took a look at the chart and everything seems great, the team are in telegram all day too which is another tick for me but i don't have much info on the V2 that is coming out soon

A lot ot people are investing because of how easy it is to get a good return. Theres a few things to look out for, check contract is renounced and liquidity is locked this stops the owners from running away with all of the investments.

I'd then look at how popular the project is and what their future is. I have seen Unity a lot on my social media, on Reddit and another forum I visit. My friends are really into crypto and very successful so far. I will ask them about Unity and update here.
Re: I'm Hearing A LOT About UNITY Lately? Is Now A Good Time To Invest? by SavageResponse(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2021
inlemarbi1989:

It's most likely s shit coin with no reasonable use case.

They just keep pumping out shit coins everyday!

(1) (Reply)

Abeg App Wrong Transaction / Write Essays / How To Get Rich Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.