Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

"I Was Scared Wen I Got Pregnant At 21- Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter At 22 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Scared Wen I Got Pregnant At 21- Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter At 22 (679 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Scared Wen I Got Pregnant At 21- Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter At 22 by onyi25(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
"I Was Scared When I First Got Pregnant At 21, Now She Takes Care Of Me" - Stella Damasus Celebrates As Daughter Turns 22 (Video, Photos)
Veteran Nollywood actress Stella Damasus is celebrating her first child, Isabella's 22nd birthday today, 20th.

As she celebrated her daughter, the proud mother revealed that she had her daughter who was her first pregnancy, at the age of 21.

She added that at that time, she was scared and worried about what the future would be like for her.

She further revealed that her daughter, Isabella, has grown up to be such an amazing, kind and intelligent child who now takes care of her.

In a voice over speech attached to a photo slide addressed to her beautiful daughter, Damasus showcased beautiful photos of her daughter as she heaped praises on her.

Visit site below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/i-was-scared-when-i-first-got-pregnant.html

(1) (Reply)

See The Womanizing And Casanova Lifestyle Of World's Ugliest Man, Ssebabi / Hotgists: Mercy Eke Erotic Birthday Party / "You've Just Turned Into Olosho Girl" - Fan Blasts Naira Marley's Sister Shubomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.