Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho (38997 Views)

Man Untied Star Rashford Begs Solskjaer NOT To Play Him As The Main Striker / Shearer: Marcus Rashford Will Never Be The Main Striker At Manchester United / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by dapsoneh: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Realhommie:
So you no know say Benzema na Algerian?
Sir, the last time I checked, he was playing for France
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Realhommie(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
dapsoneh:
Sir, the last time I checked, he was playing for France
Yea... Born and bred in France but he is of Algerian descent just like Zidane
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Paddybaci: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
dapsoneh:
Was Kareem Benzema of African Origin? Why did you not push for an African Striker when you were at Real Madrid?
He signed Adebayor while in Madrid
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
My word! Please, where exactly did I claim Benzema was white!? Benzema is not "just lightskinned," you low IQ deplorable. Does this idiot even know that Amazigh people (Berbers) like Karim Benzema and Zinedine Zidane are regarded as Caucasian by many anthropologists? Bananas have been thrown at Alves or Neymar because they clearly have African ancestors via slavery. The reason no one will throw bananas at Benzema is because he's clearly not black and has nothing to do with your black ass. So many pompous ignoramuses on Nairaland.

u av nuts lost in ur stupid head. u r nothing but a mischievous fool.
who do u want 2 refer to anthropology? u av a master here? ur father! u didn't refer benzema as white & yet u mentioned them as being caucasian, let me get this to ur dirty brain again dat for d fact u mention algeria don't close that ur dirty eyes & paint every 1 with d same colour.
there r whites in brazil even with neymars heteregonousity also exist in algeria.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
My word! Please, where exactly did I claim Benzema was white!? Benzema is not "just lightskinned," you low IQ deplorable. Does this idiot even know that Amazigh people (Berbers) like Karim Benzema and Zinedine Zidane are regarded as Caucasian by many anthropologists? Bananas have been thrown at Alves or Neymar because they clearly have African ancestors via slavery. The reason no one will throw bananas at Benzema is because he's clearly not black and has nothing to do with your black ass. So many pompous ignoramuses on Nairaland.

oh little rat boy, black/african physique is not only about complexion since there are millions of africans who are light skinned even in the sub-saharan region but check hair texture, nails/toes structure, shapes even in some instances voices and other attributes, is benzema mahrez or zidane? Idiot.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Realhommie:
Rashford is of Ghanian origin. His biological father is an ex Ghanian footballer, you can google it.
Okay
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

u av nuts lost in ur stupid head. u r nothing but a mischievous fool.
who do u want 2 refer to anthropology? u av a master here? ur father! u didn't refer benzema as white & yet u mentioned them as being caucasian, let me get this to ur dirty brain again dat for d fact u mention algeria don't close that ur dirty eyes & paint every 1 with d same colour.
there r whites in brazil even with neymars heteregonousity also exist in algeria.
Lol, what the hell is "heteregonousity"? No wonder you write so incoherently like one who suffers from arrested development in the brain department. Go home bro, you're not okay in the head. Go take your meds.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

oh little rat boy, black/african physique is not only about complexion since there are millions of africans who are light skinned even in the sub-saharan region but check hair texture, nails/toes structure, shapes even in some instances voices and other attributes, is benzema mahrez or zidane? Idiot.
So, Mahrez, Zidane, and Benzema have your negroid physique and features? You're officially mentally unstable. Never knew your personality disorder was this chronic.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, what the hell is "heteregonousity"? No wonder you write so incoherently like one who suffers from arrested development in the brain department. Go home bro, you're not okay in the head. Go take your meds.

then if you don't know what it means for a population to be heterogenous then you have not been healed of your sillyness.
since you are so annoying and a mischievous fool, u bring the urgency out and don't take it for the problems your parents are facing at home.
you can prolong their medication.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

then if you don't know what it means for a population to be heterogenous then you have not been healed of your sillyness.
since you are so annoying and a mischievous fool, u bring the urgency out and don't take it for the problems your parents are facing at home.
you can prolong their medication.
Then you should have written "heterogeneity", not "heteregonousity". Utter dumbass. Go back to school, you ill-educated cretin.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
So, Mahrez, Zidane, and Benzema have your negroid physique and features? You're officially mentally unstable. Never knew your personality disorder was this chronic.

give up lunatism, although it's very difficult because it's what you got from both parents, so i won't be surprised.

secondly your IQ is below average, so from my post you still attached mahrez and zidane,? reason better.

and go to any north african team or community and spot the differences at least in few among them.
i.mbecile who thinks varities don't exist within a population.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Then you should have written "heterogeneity", not "heteregonousity". Utter dumbass. Go back to school, you ill-educated cretin.

of course i told you it's ur lunatic influence that brought it up.
i am sound, i am not like a nicompoop like you who count caucasian and white as two different terms.
your madness is hereditary.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by TheKingIsHere: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Located in Africa or not, Algeria plays in the Arab League.

Doesn't change the fact that Algeria is in Africa
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Bantino(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin
Drogba- Ivory Coast
Eto'o- Cameroon
Abraham- Nigeria
McCarthy- South Africa
Rashford- ??

Africa. grin
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by TheKingIsHere: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
daddytime:

Oh....I never knew bro, thanks for keeping me up to date.

You're welcome
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by TheKingIsHere: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

He is not from Delta.
He is from Bayelsa.

He's mixed. He has Oghenetega in his name, so he's likely to be from both regions
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Shut the Bleep up. The Latin Cup had nothing to do with the Americas. The Latin Cup was only between clubsides from Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy. When they say the "European race," they only mean White people, despite the fact that certain non-whites like Turks and Roma people are also technically European. Karim Benzema's physique has nothing to do with your Black African ass, you ill-educated nutcase. Benzema is an Amazigh/Arab, he doesn't have some nonsensical "black physique," you delusional asshat!

u are a thrash & a child of perdition.
d latin cup was played among latin in europe, that i knew but there used 2 b a match between the latin in europe & in americas that i made reference 2.
& secondly there r diff groups in europe thr r germanic, romances(latin), slavs, celtics... so don't post nonsense.
a man from belgium can b germanic or romance 4 example.
d main point i want u this idiot & son of b.itch 2 unders understand is dt varieties do exist
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Doesn't change the fact that Algeria is in Africa
True. But that Turkey is technically a part of Europe deosn change the fact that Turks are not a part of the "European race."
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

of course i told you it's ur lunatic influence that brought it up.
i am sound, i am not like a nicompoop like you who count caucasian and white as two different terms.
your madness is hereditary.
Dude, go take your meds. You need to be in rehab already.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

u are a thrash & a child of perdition.
d latin cup was played among latin in europe, that i knew but there used 2 b a match between the latin in europe & in americas that i made reference 2.
& secondly there r diff groups in europe thr r germanic, romances(latin), slavs, celtics... so don't post nonsense.
a man from belgium can b germanic or romance 4 example.
d main point i want u this idiot & son of b.itch 2 unders understand is dt varieties do exist
Dude, you write so incoherently it's painful. Go take a nap already, lol.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Dude, you write so incoherently it's painful. Go take a nap already, lol.

shut ur silly mouth up! go through it again, such typing is not unusual but if you have a good brain u can deduce.
bottom line, groups exist within europe e.g germanic, romance(latin), slavs, celtics, and they are all europeans e.g a man from belgium can be a romance or be germanic.
and in africa too there are different races, with multiple genomes, so for the fact that you mention a particular country, you don't close your eyes and say yes they must all be the same. especially with the exchange of genes from within and around the population. that's the point you this silly dog won't understand.
"u type incoherently" u are not ok, even if i was typing fast, shouldn't that your dirty brain help you deduce?
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:

describe where your mother is doing her rehab.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:

just describe where your mother is doing her rehab.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

He's mixed. He has Oghenetega in his name, so he's likely to be from both regions

apart from his name, i' ve listened and read his interviews from a reliable source.
his ancestry is yenegoa, Bayelsa.
there are even urhobo ethnic minorities in Bayelsa (remember the last election).

do more research you will find out.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Flanker:

on the pic : An exemple of a dna study from national geographic genographic project about tunisian population , you can see that they have less arab genes than europeans ones and there genetics is mostly local berber north africcan

unfortunately Tunisia (and Egypt) are among the regions in north africa with lowest number of berber population.
the berbers are more in morrocco and algeria.
in Algeria only 1/4 identified as berber only (around 10 million people).
Algeria with a population of over 40 million people.
But those who are classified as arab -berber form 99%, irrespective of their phenotypes 'though, so this is to tell you that they have mixed up.
there are pure black (at least colour) there and those with african/black physique.
varities do exist there basically.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

just describe where your mother is doing her rehab.
Go drink water, take a rest, then have a good nap. It'll go a long way in curing your mental illness. Trust me. I care about you, I just don't like how you're mentally breaking down on here. Peace.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Go drink water, take a rest, then have a good nap. It'll go a long way in curing your mental illness. Trust me. I care about you, I just don't like how you're mentally breaking down on here. Peace.

when you are done with your sick mother, then you can care about your father here.

culture/race/ethnic group and different physique/different phenotypes are NOT mutually exclusive.

Lunatic!
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

when you are done with your sick mother, then you can care about your father here.

culture/race/ethnic group and different physique/different phenotypes are NOT mutually exclusive.

Lunatic!
Okay, you win. But don't forget to take your meds still. I care.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Hearme(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
chiiraq802:
Real Madrid nko

Emmanuel Adebayor on loan
Benzems is also of African descent
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by realvikash: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
chiiraq802:
Real Madrid nko

Adebayo �
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Okay, you win. But don't forget to take your meds still. I care.

mad/rude boy! i take good things to help me in the course of my career not the type they take in your household.
they will just come with first attack as if they know it all, they won't come online to learn, they believe they can only teach but can't learn.
all these immature boys should do better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Tips Daily. Free Odds And More / Emmanuel Dennis Trolled Real Madrid By Celebrating His Goal Like Ronaldo / Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.