Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) (1846 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by MrCover: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Update From . COM

A 100 level Religion and Philosophy student of the University of Jos, Doris Bitrus Danboyi, who was killed on her way to church, has been laid to rest, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The President of the Student Union Government of the UNIJOS, Danladi Joshua and Speaker, Prosper Lakai, who confirmed the incident said the 20-year-old student was murdered by suspected hoodlums around Bauchi Junction on Sunday, August 15.

She was laid to rest on Wednesday, August 18, after a service of songs at the Assemblies of God Church, Jos.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by MrCover: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by MrCover: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bad news everyday, RIP

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by ceereelee: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
May God help us
No be every die person suppose die o
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
The war is on against Christians.

If you are a Christian ,and a Southerner still living in the North ,then you don't value your life. If you are indigineous to the north,and a Christian,better seek asylum in the south for the main time.

This monsters have resorted to guerilla warfare since they know that conventional war won't favour them hence guerilla tactics .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chai is synonymous to bad news and sad occurrences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by gambia(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
It's quite sad and unfortunate, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by MrCover: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
tillaman:
Chai is synonymous to bad news and sad occurrences

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:

If you are a Christian ,and a Southerner still living in the North ,then you don't value your life. If you are indigineous to the north,and a Christian,better seek asylum in the south for the main time.

This monsters have resorted to guerilla warfare since they know that conventional war won't favour them hence guerilla tactics .

Every small thing guerrilla guerrilla gorilla, another Jos crisis is looming
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2021

Rip to her...

Sometimes i go just sit down on my own and I go just dey sing praises unto God......No be say I don blow yet or I too see food chop,or even get better clothes wey I dey wear.....But the truth is that everyday ought to be seen as a blessing itself by any man who's lucky enough to wake up from his bed safely and healthy.....
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by dudley1459: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:

we make our stand here,we die here, we're not running anywhere

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
I'm really tired of seeing this kind of report, I feel sick of it already. Where will these people run to? How long will this killings go on? May God rest her soul

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Imagine this world without Islam.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by MrCover: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Oga Lalasticlala, Please Do The Needful And Move To The Promise Land (Home Page)
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2021
R.I.P..
This is the country we live in now!!
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Naijaolosho2: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rip
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Johnlegacy57: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pierocash:

You are a big fool. So northern Christians should abandon our lands because of the killings. Nobody has monopoly of killing. My problem is that the innocent always bear the pain.
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Samyj247: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
plateau people should kill more Fulani too. las las Fulani will get sense. If they kill u kill them times 2
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Samyj247: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Johnlegacy57:

You are a big fool. So northern Christians should abandon our lands because of the killings. Nobody has monopoly of killing. My problem is that the innocent always bear the pain.
on point. Plateau people should organize and kill more Fulani, it will send a strong warning to the Fulani people. Fulani people are scared of being killed because they don't have the population so they don't want their population to drop. The only way to scare them away is to kill more Fulani. I will unlish terror on them soon....
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace and may get killer know no peace
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Please stop the killings.abeg blood no de tire Una?
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Meedon: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
She even carry leg chain

God Bless The Dead
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Meedon:
She even carry leg chain

God Bless The Dead

I don't think so,. Look closely,
Cause, it actually looks more like her sandals, twisted in-between her ankles..
Anyways it doesn't matter now..
She's dead!! cry cry
Re: 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos) by Meedon: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Queenslander:

I don't think so,. Look closely,
Cause, it actually looks more like her sandals, twisted in-between her ankles..
Anyways it doesn't matter now..
She's dead!! cry cry

Mhenn...

(1) (Reply)

First Bank On Fire As Bankers Jump High Fence And Run For Their Life In Benin / Teenage Girl Raped, Impregnated By Runaway Teacher, Abandoned By Family / I Asked My Gang To Deal With My Sister -robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.