Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) (47050 Views)

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Russian Spy Ship Entering Panama Canal Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Legend44(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Russia will soon dominate. Putin doing all he could to destabilize the system for the benefit of Russia. That's how international and national dominace work. Put fear then take advantage. The funniest part is that they use same rules and regulations with the previous but advanced policies.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Bugwu: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wait oh!
In case of world war, Biko which country will Nigeria fight?
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by aidameoryou: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:
Russia should be calming down.

Forget all this their gra gra, technological advancement in military hardwares and showcasing of military might.

If they engage The United States in a War of Survival, Russia Will never be the same again till the end of time.

Even if The U.S posseses a metaphysical weapon that can divide the Earth into four pieces, they wouldn't even show it until the
D-Day.

No be by showing warheads oh, Russia Should be calming down.

thats what i was telling one olodo who was claiming russia and china will do this and that grin grin grin i was laughing

no-one till date can still match US and their military, no be by mouth, nah to try and see
its not by making mouth, they have been conducting military exercises over the years and innovating and spending on equipments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I don see am say na Journalist go cause the next world war,that will take us to stone age... See the kind captivating headline them give this " maybe " false news.
They caused the first and the second and they'll not stop untill they finish this world and return it to stone age!

3 Likes

Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by oredegbe01(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
This west and swiftly calling other ppl terrorist and bad names are like 5&6
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Dabronze(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

Forget all this their gra gra, technological advancement in military hardwares and showcasing of military might.

If they engage The United States in a War of Survival, Russia Will never be the same again till the end of time.

Even if The U.S posseses a metaphysical weapon that can divide the Earth into four pieces, they wouldn't even show it until the
D-Day.

Forget If USA and Russia engage in a war there is no guarantee that United State Economy will remain the same either they showcase their weaponry or not ? it's all about capability and leadership note this old Sleepy Joke and Kamala Harris (Feminist)
Don't let to much of Sylvestre Stallone Movie they disturb you wake-up to reality this is 2021
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Victerica(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

D-Day.

Shout out to U.S.A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I don see am say na Journalist go cause the next world war,that will take us to stone age... See the kind captivating headline them give this " maybe " false news.

It is false news.

If it's true..na USA themselves for report am first
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by slimghost(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Except we wanna Deceive or lie to ourselves, It is so evident and clear to all and sundry that the world is not in Extraordinary Biblical and Apocalyptic times and Seasons.

When I see how events are happening right all over the World, seeing everything JESUS said will Happen in these Endtimes times Playing out EXACTLY How HE said it will be , I begin to Fear GOD Afresh. It is really Fearful.

Wars and rumors of wars, Earthquakes in Diverse Places, Pestilences, Famines, Fearful sights, Persecutions and Deaths for standing for JESUS etc.

Folks, The RAPTURE is upon us! The Coming of JESUS is Here! I Repeat, The Coming of JESUS Christ is so Close.
Ignore the Scoffers and Mockers. They are Fulfilling their own part of the Signs of the times.
Flee Sin and come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS.
Time is So Short.

Which signs exactly?
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Mitishi: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=aidameoryou post=105030164]

thats what i was telling one olodo who was claiming russia and china will do this and that grin grin grin i was laughing

no-one till date can still match US and their military, no be by mouth, nah to try and see
its not by making mouth, they have been conducting military exercises over the years and innovating and spending on equipments[/qu

You need to update your understanding please.

Russia is using hypersonic weapons and your own America is in development stage. Go and Google it yourself, it's a known fact.

Stop praising America, they talk too much and do less.

Do you see how Russia tackles Syrian war?

Get more knowledge and stop living in the past.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by joyandfaith: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

British people and their false sense of importance

That's why they were questioning USA withdraw

Read how british empire survived First and Second World War.
How many nations are Russia allies compared to Btitain?
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by joyandfaith: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Dabronze:
Forget If USA and Russia engage in a war there is no guarantee that United State Economy will remain the same either they showcase their weaponry or not ? it's all about capability and leadership note this old Sleepy Joke and Kamala Harris (Feminist)
Don't let to much of Sylvestre Stallone Movie they disturb you wake-up to reality this is 2021

You need strong economy to fight war. Russia economy is in bad shape for any protracted war.
China has too much mouths to feed.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by FILEBE(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Exactly my thought. See as they quickly said he wants to cut internet cables. If his airplane had flown over britain... they will say he wants to poison the clouds .

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by joyandfaith: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Legend44:
Russia will soon dominate. Putin doing all he could to destabilize the system for the benefit of Russia. That's how international and national dominace work. Put fear then take advantage. The funniest part is that they use same rules and regulations with the previous but advanced policies.

It does not start today. Read about great game and fall of Soviet union. For the past 300 years British empire has been beating Russia empire in war games.
USA was not even in picture then.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by joyandfaith: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
calcal:

The same United States that ran from Afghanistan after 20 years of fighting ragtag Taliban

They left Afghanistan to prepare for major wars.
Next world war will be fought in central asia, middle east and eastern europe.
After the war, there would be relative peace.

It is happening in Ukraine. I hope Ukraine war will not lead to ww3.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by MeritYung(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
These are part of the things that where written in bible.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by PierreAbutu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

D-Day.

Abegi

Why didn't they use it to exterminate the talibans once and for all?

US that pees in their pants at the mention of China
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by authority2006(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mayng01:
What is becoming of Putin as well? Is he becoming a tyrant or a dictator. He should not let too much confidence kill him, Adolf hitler did more than his, where is he now?

What has he done now? Nothing! All these wailing, I no understand o. Their ships are patrolling the seas just like those of Britain and USA and others.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Except we wanna Deceive or lie to ourselves, It is so evident and clear to all and sundry that the world is not in Extraordinary Biblical and Apocalyptic times and Seasons.

When I see how events are happening right all over the World, seeing everything JESUS said will Happen in these Endtimes times Playing out EXACTLY How HE said it will be , I begin to Fear GOD Afresh. It is really Fearful.

Wars and rumors of wars, Earthquakes in Diverse Places, Pestilences, Famines, Fearful sights, Persecutions and Deaths for standing for JESUS etc.

Folks, The RAPTURE is upon us! The Coming of JESUS is Here! I Repeat, The Coming of JESUS Christ is so Close.
Ignore the Scoffers and Mockers. They are Fulfilling their own part of the Signs of the times.
Time is So Short.

Please shut up!

Do you smoke marijuana! How do you formulate all this daily gibberish!
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by HISWAYS(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
If the new is real ..then Forex traders are in for a big Cash out this week...
While some are busy with wars and the likes, .forex Traders are looking out for strong signals to cash out big time this week as GBP will be affected.
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by musicwriter(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

Time is So Short.

There's no such thing as "end time" neither are there anything new happening now, except that new technologies have been built.

As far back as 2,000 years, the "end time" has been predicted many times by ignorant people before you. Go to Google and search "how many times have the bible end time failed to come?" Or "how many times have the end of the world failed to come?"

Please throw away that bible and look for real knowledge. Grow up!!
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by gawu1: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

Time is So Short.
What do you have to say about the Apostle Suleiman latest sex scandal with Chioma?
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by aidameoryou: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Mitishi post=105032102][/quote]

Tell that your russia to try America or any of its allies,
russia has been ranting that UK should stop coming near their water bodies, and after they did it again what did they do.......NOTHING

i say it again, if you wan try america military power na test and see be the answer to you stop talking about your so-called hypersonic brouhaha, its all bullshit
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Bluntemperor: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

British people and their false sense of importance

That's why they were questioning USA withdraw

Why should Russian leader trying to undermine other Nations and they think they can get away with it!
Mr Putin should understand that Great Britain is no fry in international politics and Russian should always be of good attitude to other Countries instead of destruction, destruction all the time!
America is closely watching as they are all members of NATO.
Let's talk of Peace and Peace instead of War!
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

D-Day.

haha metapysical weapon ko,betamechanical weapon ni
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

Time is So Short.
World no dey end, goan sit down!

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by calcal: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

They left Afghanistan to prepare for major wars.
Next world war will be fought in central asia, middle east and eastern europe.
After the war, there would be relative peace.

Forget that one, their voodoo (Technology) failed just like Ikonso voodoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by 02Kebreal(m): 5:05am On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

D-Day.

Una too the hail USA
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

D-Day.

And u think Russia don't have their own apocalypse weapon
Re: Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) by Babalola0920: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

D-Day.

grin grin grin

metaphysical weapon that can divide the Earth into four pieces

Pele o ABURO US DIVIDER baba no body can do that even those tsunami that are happening no one has the power to that except GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) / Robert Mugabe’s Body Arrives Zimbabwe From Singapore (photos) / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.