Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Igbo Excellence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Excellence. (467 Views)

Celebrating Igbo Excellence. / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Excellence. by bomb24: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Meet, Chukwudi Justin Olewuezi, the best graduating Doctor from Siberian State Medical University in Russia.
He became the first foreign student in the school's history to made distinctions in ALL his medical courses with a perfect CGPA of 5.0/5.0.

Dr. Chukwudi J. Olewuezi is a native of Aboh, Mbaise LGA in Imo State.

He made distinctions in ALL his medical courses in Biology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacy, Medicine, Pathology, O&G, Surgery, etc. The first in 133yrs history of the varsity.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Excellence. by theTranscriber: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
I dey come cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Excellence. by Conrod: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
I dey come cheesy grin
You're going nowhere,sadist and pessimists have limits they can go.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Excellence. by theTranscriber: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Conrod:
I mean I'm coming back to the thread grin
Calm down cheesy
Don't cry abeg shocked embarassed
Re: Igbo Excellence. by theTranscriber: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Conrod:
you are nowhere you will go nowhere both you and all your generation grin
Re: Igbo Excellence. by proeast(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2021
bomb24:
Meet, Chukwudi Justin Olewuezi, the best graduating Doctor from Siberian State Medical University in Russia.
He became the first foreign student in the school's history to made distinctions in ALL his medical courses with a perfect CGPA of 5.0/5.0.

Dr. Chukwudi J. Olewuezi is a native of Aboh, Mbaise LGA in Imo State.

He made distinctions in ALL his medical courses in Biology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacy, Medicine, Pathology, O&G, Surgery, etc. The first in 133yrs history of the varsity.

Wow, all I can say is:
Mbaise Amaka!
Imo State Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Excellence. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2021
This is very commendable.

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Igbo Excellence. by Danjikanbauchi: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Great Igbos

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Bags Another Appointment / 5,890 Terrorists Surrendered To Troops In Three Weeks - DHQ / No MNK, No Monday Business..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.