Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

No MNK, No Monday Business.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No MNK, No Monday Business.. (467 Views)

Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement / Labour Yields To Fg’s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No MNK, No Monday Business.. by FakeUnity: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cry die if you no like am.. cheesy grin
Re: No MNK, No Monday Business.. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
I so much like igbo people, just make it from Monday to Friday so that federal government will be under pressure .

4 Likes

Re: No MNK, No Monday Business.. by benuejosh: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
ThankUJesus:
I so much like igbo people, just make it from Monday to Friday so that federal government will be under pressure .
I am telling you. If their people are not suffering how will the government know? Let the people suffer more. It will put pressure on the govt.

4 Likes

Re: No MNK, No Monday Business.. by FakeUnity: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
benuejosh:
I am telling you. If their people are not suffering how will the government know? Let the people suffer more. It will put pressure on the govt.

Abokey cry die. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No MNK, No Monday Business.. by Solsix(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
OP no Monday business for you
Re: No MNK, No Monday Business.. by Juspe: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please the iPob leadership should honestly consider the overall interest of the common masses of the south east who depend on daily income, they should call off the sit at home order, and may issue it when it is absolutely necessary, to avoid crumbling the economy of the region.

(1) (Reply)

Revenue Allocation: Okowa Wants NASS To Uphold True Federalism, RMAFC Independen / Anambra 2021: AAC & Dr Chidozie Nwankwo,the Party & The Governor We Deserve / Youths Block Calabar - Itu Federal Highway, Demand For The Construction Of Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.