Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI (750 Views)

DSS Accuses IPOB Of Planning To Kill Buhari During Ghana V Nig Match -pics / We Will Kill Buhari In Imo State - IPOB Members - PHOTOS / Did Nnamdi Kanu Just Set The Nigerian Government Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
This thread is to fact check if Nnamdi Kanu threatened and planned to kill a sitting president. He planned and conspired with others at larger to kill the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a sovereign nation.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by Nukilia: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
1000Capacity:
T[s]his thread is to fact check if Nnamdi Kanu threatened and planned to kill a sitting president. He planned and conspired with others at larger to kill the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a sovereign nation[/s].

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by BiafraInc: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
1000Capacity:
[s]This thread is to fact check if Nnamdi Kanu threatened and planned to kill a sitting president. He planned and conspired with others at larger to kill the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a sovereign nation.[/s]

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:
I am a Coward

IPOB shine my shoe grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nukilia
Terrorists must be stopped with brutal force wink
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by BiafraInc: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
1000Capacity:
Nukilia
Terrorists must be stopped with brutal force wink
You illiterate, disease-ridden, fura de nunu drinking, dirty northern terrorist, Biafra matter will soon kee you.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

You illiterate, disease-ridden, fura de nunu drinking, dirty northern terrorist, Biafra matter will soon kee you.

Nnamdi Kanu has been caught by the DSS and subsequently deported to Nigeria and incarcerated in the care of DSS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by hybrid11(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=1000Capacity
What nonsense
Are you doing it for likes and comment? Or you just sick upstairs
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
hybrid11:
[quote author=1000Capacity
What nonsense
Are you doing it for likes and comment? Or you just sick upstairs

I came down stairs and I saw you foaming from both sides of your mouth grin
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by vasel15: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2021
1000Capacity:
This thread is to fact check if Nnamdi Kanu threatened and planned to kill a sitting president. He planned and conspired with others at larger to kill the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a sovereign nation.

Buhari is not his president
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 6:02am On Aug 21, 2021
vasel15:

Buhari is not his president

Mods why was my comment on this thread delet ed
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by FakeUnity: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2021
1000Capacity:

IPOB shine my shoe grin

Abokey shine my shoe is a nicer song. Go listen to it on Youtube. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC7RxVtqDEk
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Mods why was my comment on my thread deleted
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Threaten To Kill BUHARI by 1000Capacity: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who deleted my post

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Ebonyi Indigenes Tackle Umahi, Demand Apology / Please Let's Stop Killing Ourselves Fr Ebube Monso To Unknown Gunmen / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.