Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Closed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Closed (1552 Views)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) / Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs / 1 year use toyota corolla 2015 model for 4.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2021
This platform has been a blessing to me and my business , and as a result I will be paying it forward again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2399080/apprentices-paid-wanted

I will select 4 individuals within the age bracket of 21-28 years of age who are willing to sacrifice 547days of their lives to learn a trade (Automobile repairs).

Requirements.

1. Must speak English.

2. Must own a good phone with available data for the duration of internship .

3. Must have proof of family backing and financial support for the duration of internship.

4. Must be able to comfortably get to the shop before 8:30am ( max proximity of an 8km radiau is Prefered)

Workshop location : https://maps.app./QUpJaNpnV3NDc5hj6

5. Must not have any medical conditions that are contagious, or that will restrict the individual's ability to execute tasks given.

6. Must not do drugs alcohol or cigarettes.

Your gender is irrelevant, your educational qualification is irrelevant, religion, tribe not important.

How to apply, send an email to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, telling me about your self and why you want to become an automobile mechanic, and what you know about cars / repairs.

Include your full names and phone number.

The shortlisted candidates, will receive a response for a physical interview which will include their guardian/s .

After interview, the 4 candidates that meet Prefered requirements and best fit the description will receive notifications to start internship.

Kindly note.

You will not be paid.

Please do not send a mail more than once as it will invalidate any mails sent.

Pls do not message me on WhatsApp concerning this offer.

Wish you all the best as I start to read your mails.

Gazzuzz

Closed

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Closed by chigodo(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Nice one boss. More blessings.
Re: Closed by Aanumi16: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Osaka70:
Hello

Instead of you to apply for the internship, naa people wey you wan scam u dey look for. Olodo

6 Likes

Re: Closed by Balistic4: 1:44am On Aug 21, 2021
nice one Gazzuzz, God bless you for this, I know he will do more than this for a good apprentice(underline the word ”good”, pls).
Re: Closed by olumzzz(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2021
I wan apply o
Re: Closed by thebigkendo(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I will select 4 individuals within the age bracket of 21-28 years of age who are willing to sacrifice 547days of their lives to learn a trade (Automobile repairs).

Requirements.

1. Must speak English.

3. Must have proof of family backing and financial support for the duration of internship.

4. Must be able to comfortably get to the shop before 8:30am ( max proximity of an 8km radiau is Prefered)

5. Must not have any medical conditions that are contagious, or that will restrict the individual's ability to execute tasks given.

Your gender is irrelevant, your educational qualification is irrelevant, religion, tribe not important.

How to apply, send an email to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, telling me about your self and why you want to become an automobile mechanic, and what you know about cars / repairs.

The shortlisted candidates, will receive a response for a physical interview which will include their guardian/s .

After interview, the 4 candidates that meet Prefered requirements and best fit the description will receive notifications to start internship.

Kindly note.

You will not be paid.

Diportivo see as Bros just use style disqualify you
Ikorodu to Ogba is about 26km..

Seriously Gazzuzz is offer for nairalander only?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2021
thebigkendo:

Not at all, but will will be Prefered
Re: Closed by diportivo: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2021
thebigkendo:

I don't have any idea of what you are talking about

I'm 23,I live in ojodu,I don't drink alcohol,I av a fone,family backing,and can speak Queens English

I already sent my own email

cool

5 Likes

Re: Closed by weyreypey: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
This platform has been a blessing to me and my business , and as a result I will be paying it forward again.

Requirements.

1. Must speak English.

Kindly note.

You will not be paid.

Gazzuzz

You do orijin are you afraid your protege will share your drinks with you? Or intimidate you with more sophisticated drinks... like diportivo

1 Like

Re: Closed by Huw(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Requirements.

1. Must speak English.

Kindly note.

You will not be paid.

Gazzuzz

Very commendable.

More blessings to you and your family Gazzuzz!
Re: Closed by mammanbawa: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2021
diportivo:

I don't have any idea of what you are talking about

I'm 23,I live in ojodu,I don't drink alcohol,I av a fone,family backing,and can speak Queens English

I already sent my own email

cool

1 Share

Re: Closed by Eddee(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Great and commendable initiative Gazzuzz. All the best to the successful applicants.
Re: Closed by nurey(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Requirements.

1. Must speak English.

Kindly note.

You will not be paid.

Gazzuzz

Age Racism and adult discrimination would not be tolerated on nairaland. So those of us that a X2 and X3 the age should not be given equal opportunities to be ASE certified?

My God is watching you.

10 Likes

Re: Closed by nymphomaniac(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Be like I go apply oh. Gazzuzz shey u go accept lawyer for the internship? There is no knowledge that is not power. I have learnt a skill. Now I want to learn another.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Peppermintflav: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nice one boss. Wish I am in Lagos. Hope you will accept court age declaration grin

1 Like

Re: Closed by Thazard(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Not at all, but will will be Prefered
hello sir is this offer still on.
Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Requirements.

1. Must speak English.

Kindly note.

You will not be paid.

Gazzuzz

Will close 21st of sept 2021
Re: Closed by diportivo: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

he who has ears...............
Re: Closed by nurey(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

The youths are not ready to learn a trade free of charge, adjust your age bracket to atmost 60years. At least some of us that are old can buy electric screw driver for the hard work and come along with our grandchildren for other sundry tasks

1 Like

Re: Closed by seunoj: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
nurey:

The youths are not ready to learn a trade free of charge, adjust your age bracket to atmost 60years. At least some of us that are old can buy electric screw driver for the hard work and come along with our grandchildren for other sundry tasks

Exactly. Those boys wan smoke shisha n throw paper like obi
Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
nurey:

I agree with you to an extent. Will lift the age limit to 40 years
Re: Closed by Piyke: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I agree with you to an extent. Will lift the age limit to 40 years
smiley Weldone.

I really hope people take advantage of this.
Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Closed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2020 model with DVD / Extremely Clean 2008 Upgraded To 2013 Mercedes Benz C300 / 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ Honda ccord EX-L Dual Screen Black Colour thumbstart (foreign Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.