Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) (37869 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Elsueno: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2021
And the "GENIUS" CBN Governor dey say finetech are the ones wasting dollars because they help the average Nigerian invest in foreign stocks.

In Nigeria, u are only allow to use dollars if u are a politician or related to one

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Trulydude(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
It's good they remembered the driver and gave him something to take home to his Family.

According to Islam, the wealthy amongst us should give ten percent to the needy every year (Zakat), that way, we can reduce poverty in our society.

Go back to school and learn from scholars
Thank me later
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Plut01: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2021

The driver could have ask for a juicy job instead. These people can give out their lives when you meet them in their happy moment. BTW, Yusuf nah confirm nice Boy..... A contact exchange with him would have changed that driver's world.

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Osaka60: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by arixona: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2021
drinoayo:
The driver of the groomsmen of Yusuf Buhari, son of President Muhammadu Buhari, was on Friday given over N500,000 cash by the Groomsmen, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra Bayero, daughter of the emir of Bichi in Kano State Nasiru Ado Bayero and Yusuf Buhari officially wedded on Friday.

The wedding took place in the ancient city of Kano with Governor Abdullahi Ganduje playing host to top personalities who flew in for the wedding.

Buhari and his vice Prof Yemi Osinbajo had arrived separately for the wedding. The president arrived via a presidential aircraft while Osinbajo arrived via a helicopter.

Chief of staff to the president Prof Ibrahim Gambari led the presidency team to the wedding.

Those in the delegation include the minister of defence, Maj. Gen. Bashir Magashi (retd.); minister of agriculture, Sabo Nanono; minister of aviation, Hadi Sirika; minister of water resources, Suleiman Adamu as well as senior presidential spokesman Garba Shehu.

Dignitaries in attendance include Atiku Abubakar, former President Goodluck Jonathan, former Niger president, Mahamadiu Isoufou; minister of communications and digital economy, Isa Pantami among others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-StzLZKXw

They're lucky there's no wedding in oba,if not... nobody fr notice this low budget wedding
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by tradepunter: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2021
obidaddy:
While private jets are all over kano & mere drivers collecting dollars, the likes of "from all of us at the infamous DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill and other BMC zombies who have sold their conscience & inheritance of their children & 10 generations away, are busy crawling nairaland & SMs seeking whom to insult onbehalf of their darling daddy grin

What a shame eye service, sycophancy & mediocrity has finished these people.

The dead vulture griller (Felix Terengue) can spend time & energy quoting & responding to comment on a long thread on nairaland instead of him to build & run his own forum (like seun osewa of nairaland). The vissionless young man who over estimates himself, can't even run a blog of his own, all he does is crawl all over social medias & nairaland to defend his dead beat darling daddy (i wonder of the dead vulture griller is gay & desires bubu as his sugar daddy, to change his life through his ass grin grin grin.

Please report me to mods you shameless coward. You dare not try all these nonsense in the flesh. A shame of a Tiv man, a traitor to his own people. May swem the Tiv god strike you.

Coward go ahead & report me again, i have gainful things to do, so when i get banned, i don't go about opening new accounts like you that has numerous accounts.

Leave the Dead vulture griller

Person go soon turn to bush meat
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2021
Aboki na aboki no matter what! grin grin
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by hotseat: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2021
If anyone tells you that corruption will be a thing of the past in this country, pay no heed to such a person.

This is a country whose debt profile continues to rise, salaries unpaid, retirees languish in abject poverty, unemployment at its peak, terrorism a daily past time, etc, etc.

This scenarios mean practically nothing to the so-called elites, Buhari, APC, PDP and their cohorts.

It is simply business as usual!

When a couple of weeks ago the Cubanistan himself turned the burial ceremony of his mom into a carnival, so many tongues wagged.

Now the number one citizens (Buhari and his plundering gang) have taken it to another level.

Over one hundred private jets came splashing the tarmac of the Kano airport.

Who says Nigeria is a poor country?

These are the privileged few who continue to fleece the country and subject the hapless and helpless citizens to perpetual poverty.

For the so-called leaders, it is "do as I say not as I do".

Yahoo Yahoo, please sustain the tempo.

Who go die put?

This is a regime that professes to fight corruption but deep in brigandage!

Yahoo Yahoo Government of Buharinistan!
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Difrent:

Rantings as usual
Were you there when GEJ daughter weeded?
So because you support a president means you will always attend their functions....the way some of you reason ehn as if you reason with your As*

Weeded indeed...

So who in his right senses will be a Buhari supporter?
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by obidaddy: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Difrent:

Rantings as usual
Were you there when GEJ daughter weeded?
So because you support a president means you will always attend their functions....the way some of you reason ehn as if you reason with your As*

Dirty coward, use your main moniker. Swem kill you there.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Is that gal not to small to be married off,a 16yrs old.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Ismailknt(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Wow enjoy yourself
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Ikpeyi: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Good for the man...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Showers of money... God bless me too cry

I wouldn't mind your patronage guys. I sell and I buy any breed of foreign dog at a very reasonable price
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Ikpongiton: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2021
The president and his team arrived in presidential jet while others top notch guests arrive in private jet, but the vice president arrived in helicopter.so the vice president is truly a mere commissioner.he is not even in the presidency, not to talk of being presidential.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by fortune1968: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2021
Buhari isn't a good example of president .
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by molas02: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Though I don't like anything that has to with northerners but on this.... I like the kind gesture towards the driver and it's one of fun we catch during wedding
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2021
obidaddy:
While private jets are all over kano & mere drivers collecting dollars, the likes of "from all of us at the infamous DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill and other BMC zombies who have sold their conscience & inheritance of their children & 10 generations away, are busy crawling nairaland & SMs seeking whom to insult onbehalf of their darling daddy grin

The dead vulture griller (Felix Terengue) can spend time & energy quoting & responding to comment on a long thread on nairaland instead of him to build & run his own forum (like seun osewa of nairaland). The vissionless young man who over estimates himself, can't even run a blog of his own, all he does is crawl all over social medias & nairaland to defend his dead beat darling daddy (i wonder of the dead vulture griller is gay & desires bubu as his sugar daddy, to change his life through his ass grin grin grin.

Please report me to mods you shameless coward. You dare not try all these nonsense in the flesh. A shame of a Tiv man, a traitor to his own people. May swem the Tiv god strike you.

Coward go ahead & report me again, i have gainful things to do, so when i get banned, i don't go about opening new accounts like you that has numerous accounts.

So he is even from Benue?

Despite all Buhari and his fulani brothers have done to his father's land he is here reporting reasonable people.

he can report me again, I care not.

Nonsene!!!
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by eteba(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2021
At least something to cheer for the driver....
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by ProphetJeroboam: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2021
obidaddy:

How did you people know his real name? ;DD
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Baawaa:
It is well,I will not say more than that
You've said it all grin
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Spectaclesawe25: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Who else heard Osinbajo's son declaring $100 donation on behalf of 'his brothers' from south west... The wailers grin
These guys obviously have a group where they discuss how to take over Nigeria in the nearest future.
Be like all tge other citizens are foreigners in this country.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
How exactly is it " your government money"
Chi133:

Will you shut up Cubana never stole from the government. This is our government money that they are spending
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
This na 'JAMB' question o!

I tire for their matter embarassed

georgeakins:

Why do Ibos always feel inferior?

Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Kaiser20: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nuelito:
They tryna imitate Obi Cubana grin

But it's not possible cos the number of people Obi have helped dey uncountable
Shut up you people make too much noise with the hustler obi. There thousands of guys in Nigeria who will buy all cubana' restaurant bars and hotels without making noises.
Cubana naa social media packaging.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by chukwumzurum(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
And useless sons of top politicians spending our money..
They want to mimic obi cubana..
Buffons...
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Charmingpet: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
od501:

Get your facts right, Cubana gave 300 million to 300 people (1million each) to every Oba indigene during their mother's thanks giving service. What you saw un those videos was just a tip of an iceberg of what happened in Oba. So...yes, those guys are "low budget Cubana." grin
more so, oba is now popular, and the obi cubana is still helping his ppl.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by od501: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Charmingpet:
more so, oba is now popular, and the obi cubana is still helping his ppl.

Gbam!
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by Mires: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Poverty na bastard. It will never be well with poverty.
Re: Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) by alizma: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
And some people are still busy asking how he acquired his property in Abuja.
By virtue of this marriage alone, that guy is now a billionaire. Governors, senators, different contractors, various MD of companies will be struggling to register their presence with fat cheques.
No blame the guy for your situation, na destiny put him where he is.

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians