Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku (58683 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by salbis(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2021
This politicians dey take Nigerians cruise.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by yesloaded: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2021
Nairalander funny I swear
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by kingthreat(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Your papa born 7, Me I born 28. I no be him mate grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Shegeh!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by gammarays(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
They're usually enemies on paper
Na for occasions you go see their true colours
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Zetty177x: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Your father nor try

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by akanbiaa(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by lancome73: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: Yusuf
Yusuf: yes sir
Atiku: Your papa is a failure
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by briggson07(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2021
[b][/b] Yusuf: abeg Baba thanks for coming I really appreciate.

[b][/b]Atiku : don't worry my son,that's my life I don't hold grudges except during elections

[b][/b]Yusuf :abahh! Baba but at least we are safe now

[b][/b]Atiku: walahiii[img][/img] grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Warn your father,people are suffering.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by sameks08(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2021
If you want your marriage to be fruitful do not behave like your father that's my warning to you
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by WaffenSS(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Son of Satan
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by africanusvu(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2021
See,i must be the next president,tell ur father,thats why I am here

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Nyamve1: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2021
Fooooool, don't be like ur father
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Darreytinho10(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Don't be like your father Muhammadu Buhari grin he's very useless
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by MtDave55: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Yusuf is Atiku nephew through Aisha who is also from Adamawa
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Austine567(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Son! Forget the Gbas Gbos between your father and I , las las we are here.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by BESTScientist1: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2021
You're a clown
temblor1:
Yusuf Buhari: Assalamalaikum rankashidadai.
Atiku: Kai forget am for all this long talk. Better advise your father to hand over power to me in 2023.
Yusuf Buhari: To insha Allah you're next in Aso Rock undecided
Atiku: Kai NA gode. Eeehhhmm...please don't forget to wash that power bike and leave the keys with palace guards as I also have adventurous son's. Ka ji ko? Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by bukatyne(f): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2021
gammarays:
They're usually enemies on paper
Na for occasions you go see their true colours

Very true.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by favour32(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2021
ATIKU:"Yusuf!"
YUSUF:Got his ears closer to ATIKU and barely said anything.
ATIKU:"You've got yourself a bride.Do not spare her kpekus in the other room."
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by chiedozie198100: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2021
U are married now, stop driving power bikes all over abuja and get a real job.

Southerner can’t even agree btwn Igbo’s and Yorubas. Their supporters are the worst, barking like rabied dogs over inconsequential issues. Nonesense and ingredients.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by blacknoir: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku: u see your papa,don't become like him
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by millhouse: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2021
That’s the north for you

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Buharidgeneral: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2021
princealexndre:
Some are Being killed, some are loosing properties, We just got robbed here in Gwagwalada by a 30 men theives this midnight, They took their time to run the whole street, This issue of insecurity is alarming, I’m not saying the president should not do wedding for his son oh, but what is this Man doing to better our lifes in Nigeria, The hardship is too much and we are being robbed and killed on that again. This happened in Abuja oh Today August 21, This issues has already gotten to our nose and we can see and feel it, everyone can.. plss Nairaland, come to my aid.. lost most of my properties to these gruesome men. Those that didn’t drop their items were severely injured, the vigilantes were injured also., God save us from Nigeria.. that’s the prayer now
Sorry for that. Though no where is safe but you relocate to another place.
God will replenish you in thousand fold
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by Enice(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2021
orisa37:
THE DEMOCRATS FROM THE US HAVE SOLD NIGERIA OUT TO THE SUDANESE ARABS.

THE YORUBAS, IGBOS AND THE TIVS SHOULD RESIST THIS AND BUY THEMSELVES BACK NOW, NOW NOW. TALIBAN IS ALQAEDA, ISIS, BOKOHARAM AND ISWA. IT'S THE CALIPHATE IN SOKOTO AND THE INTERESTING THING TO NOTE ABOUT THEM IS THAT THEY'RE ALL SUFFERING FROM BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY BSE.
look at what someone's son wrote! is this not a symptom of madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by princealexndre(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

Sorry for that. Though no where is safe but you relocate to another place.
God will replenish you in thousand fold
Pls take note Abuja is No longer safe, Open your eyes, We soon gonna be compromised
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by animides(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2021
millhouse:
That’s the north for you

This is what we mean by Don't die in their war!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku by writeprof(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2021
The Northern(core) Nigeria political elites still remain the ONLY group in Nigeria THUS their HOLD on power will remain STRONG until the Southern political class put their house in order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Ondo Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.