Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) (48174 Views)

Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Waste of NIGERIA money
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by miltonchux(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Yusuf seems not to look cheerful on his day, I means who does not smile or look happy getting married ,with all the dignitaries from all part of the country gracing your occasion.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by TheEnygma(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Zombies can never be seen in occasions like this, but them no go allow us hear word for nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Sheriman(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2021
What is the work of this guy? where he dey work? what business does he has apart from been the Presidential Son?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Lewisdinho(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Ode
xexex25877:

we
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2021
pretydiva:
Where they forced to get married ni?? They no dey smile at all undecided

Front page today has being dedicated to yusuf undecided
What's really your business face front.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Levinas: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2021
According to the OP, Yusuf met Zahra at the University of Surrey in the UK. WOW, what a coincidence! grin angry angry. You take us for fools, right?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Nonexisting1: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2021
I am here to see pictures of , ngpatriot, oyigboupdate, hilenus, ngeneukwuenu, and sarrki. Please if you see any, point him out because I dey wear contact lenses glasses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
When will my fellow poor Northerners wake up against these people
They dress like y'all and let's you believe y'all are the same but they hate the poor Muslim Northerners.

Their power and wealth is literally due to poor Muslim Northerners and they fcking hate you.

Y'all vote their fathers and husbands into office and their children don't interact with you even on social media.

Their fathers and husbands you voted into office will teach them to hate you and not mingle with y'all.

The day Nigeria will be better is when the average poor Muslim northerners wake up and realize their mortal enemies are religion leaders and politicians in their villages not igbos, Yorubas or Christians.
A painfully scenario... Honestly.....

Omo..
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by pretydiva(f): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
What's really your business face front.
Ogbeni keep quiet, and get off my post. I didn't shove it down your ass, so jejely read and f.uck off
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by UncleKoboko: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
They dress like y'all and let's you believe y'all are the same but they hate the poor Muslim Northerners.

Their power and wealth is literally due to poor Muslim Northerners and they fcking hate you.

Y'all vote their fathers and husbands into office and their children don't interact with you even on social media.

Their fathers and husbands you voted into office will teach them to hate you and not mingle with y'all.

The day Nigeria will be better is when the average poor Muslim northerners wake up and realize their mortal enemies are religion leaders and politicians in their villages not igbos, Yorubas or Christians.
Shut up your filthy hypocritical mouth!
What concerns religion and this now?
Are all Northerers Muslims?
Are all Muslims or christains devoted?

Please grow some brain.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Oracleforce: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2021
evidence of Fulani Jihadists forcefully Match-making wedding.
miltonchux:
Yusuf seems not to look cheerful on his day, I means who does not smile or look happy getting married ,with all the dignitaries from all part of the country gracing your occasion.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Danisaint112:
This is how I now define democracy in Nigeria when asked to.
Democracy can be defined as the government of the North by the North and for the North. cheesy

Define Human right: Human right can be defined as the right to oppressed, suppressed and valued above cows.

I'm sure the people that voted him in will only be able to watch the crowd from afar. grin

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.
Just visit the link in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.

No not all northerners, democracy for the northern elites, by the northern elites for the northern elites.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Hezmatosky: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2021
socialmediaman:
We no longer admire flamboyance with ill gotten wealth stolen from people from the privilege of public office.

This is the real meaning of blood money; money gotten from the lives of millions of poor Nigerians
How?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2021
pretydiva:

Ogbeni keep quiet, and get off my post. I didn't shove it down your ass, so jejely read and f.uck off
Is this how you talk to your dad? you don't have any atom of respect, I don't blame you though.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by shegzhkn: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Coldie:
Yusuf is not even a military man and he has this no nonsense look.

Congrats man

Lol, na 'no nonsense look' be the real deal of ur men and women in uniforms.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Octobertwentysix:

No not all northerners, democracy for the northern elites, by the northern elites for the northern elites.

You are right though grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by aboyaji(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Coldie:
Yusuf is not even a military man and he has this no nonsense look.

Congrats man

That's not a "no nonsense look" my dear, it's a "CLUELESS LOOK"
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Buhari will be ever grateful to Allah and his deluded fans that voted him to office without knowing he just wanted to heal his sickness and enhance his family lives.........

Buhari says;....thank you all my zombie fans for believing in me when I have nothing in me

Congrats to his Son , Yusuf, who is equally grateful to Allah and Nigeria for having insane people that can vote his father into office forgetting the history of his father as past Administrator....
Congrats boy......
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2021
socialmediaman:
We no longer admire flamboyance with ill gotten wealth stolen from people from the privilege of public office.

This is the real meaning of blood money; money gotten from the lives of millions of poor Nigerians
you're right
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Jerryherd: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Yusuf seems happier
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2021
olaboy33:
Enough of these pictures already.

We don't care even if he weds Bin Laden's Daughter.

We don't know him, we only know his father who is a collosal failure.
hahaha ��
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by pekisdgee(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2021
HML whishing you the best in life.... congratulation!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by quadraheem(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2021
May Allah join both of you in goodness!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2021
Lovely happy married life. May God bless their union and bring unity to their families
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by BafanaBafana: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:

So you are a poor northerner
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Talkytalky55: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2021
pregnantMan:
See where all Nigeria Oil money dey go..
Buhari is one of the most corrupt politician in Nigeria with little sympathy for human lives..
Know this and know peace

Which oil money? Oil price has really fallen, na all the money dey borrow from china dey use run this wedding

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Salamiazeez(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Barkah llah fih❤️
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by stevio(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2021
My brother,your eyes are nor for fancy aswear you dey see die grin
Henrick007:
the guy even change wrist watch, e use leather and Chain wrist watch
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Edyice: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Her face can be seen wella while my neighbor grin

Mumu still Dey follow hisbah rules grin

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) by Kaiser20: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
For all those nagging & filling petitions against the wedding remember,
It's a National wedding it comes only once in a lifetime, so celebrate with the young man.
Although, we don't like Buhari's style of leadership
All those complaining will definitely do more than Yusuf on social media if your father is a president.
ordinary citizens blew longer trumpets on social media for Burial and wedding ceremony.
Congratulations to the Prince of Nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Works, Umahi, Compares The Price Of Imported & Local Cement / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.