Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant (398 Views)

Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / The Fever Was Worse And By The 3rd Day / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant by nnadychuks(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Is it just where I’m at now? The rate of fever now is alarming. I don’t know if it’s as a result of increase in COVID or change in weather…
What’s the experience in your area?
Re: The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant by Goldbw122(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Take quroquine it is the weather and the virus I think it breaks the immue system bit by bit..
Re: The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant by Ever8090: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2021
As I speak to you now, I am on drugs and everyone around my area are complaining same thing
Re: The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant by Oluolad86(f): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Almost all people I know went to hospital together on Monday, some are on admission sad May God help us all Amen

1 Like

Re: The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant by KNOWMORE56: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2021
nnadychuks:
Is it just where I’m at now? The rate of fever now is alarming. I don’t know if it’s as a result of increase in COVID or change in weather…
What’s the experience in your area?

It is caused by the continue thoughts and fears about how to meet up with the ever increasing hardship:

how to get food and how to get fees ...
how to get job and how to get justice ...
how to marry and how to merry ...
how to get money and how to journey ...

These are the fevers and the shivers

Thoughts affect our health:

*. Proverbs 17:22 "KJV: A merry heart doeth good like a medicine : but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

People hardly have a merry heart now.

*. Proverbs 16:24 "KJV: PLEASANT WORDS ARE AS an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and HEALTH TO THE BONES."

Note:
"PLEASANT WORDS ARE AS HEALTH TO THE BONES."

Nobody speaks pleasantly to his neighbour this time around...

*. Proverbs 15:30 "KJV: The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.

We get more of bad reports than good reports...

Everybody is sick in this place...

1 Like

Re: The Fever These Days Is Very Strong And Rampant by nnadychuks(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oluolad86:
Almost all people I know went to hospital together on Monday, some are on admission sad May God help us all Amen
the fever is persistent. Malaria is positive but Ive not seen it this strong before. I'm thinking of going for a covid test as well. The malaria started with cough but erythromycin have settled that case. May God help us all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VBAR CUBO LITE - Latest Disposable Vape 2021 / Black Wednesday In Auchi As Accident Claims 21 Lives / 6 Foods That Protect The Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.