Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257787 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Verifiedlu: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
nenalinda:
Please when did you upload bank statement and other documents?

Since 13th August oooo....I even called admission office today to enquire reason for delay....It seems it's rush hour for them and we have to patiently wait .....My name is Linda too by the way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by johnsonsegxy: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bukunmi93:

Mine was since Saturday, nothing since then

Na same shoes we dey o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godisonmyside: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
We're in the same page, kindly drop your email address, let's me chat you please

quote author=Sleektb post=105049345]Good morning all.

Please I need urgent assistance. I keep getting this error message when I try uploading my documents to complete my application.

Gurus and those that have gained admission from Teeside university please how can I solve this problem??

Do you think I should create a new email and start afresh?? I have sent a mail to them but only got an automatic response. Please help.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by johnsonsegxy: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
thaprofit88:

Go there and just be refreshing your mail. Collection will drop before 3. That’s what I did then

Hmmm! Hopefully
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sysco600: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Verifiedlu:

Since 13th August oooo....I even called admission office today to enquire reason for delay....It seems it's rush hour for them and we have to patiently wait .....My name is Linda too by the way

Priority right
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hunreal9: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
olabode1e:
Get there at least 5-10min before your time

Hotel: there is Presken 10k and TDH 20k

Thank you for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nenalinda(f): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wow!

Will PM you.

Verifiedlu:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chiderahauxin: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
harrrry:
I did interview . They gave everyone expect one guy from Iran . But remember to get letter from your school.
Do you know the reason why the refused him??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iyebiyeibk: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
easydrizzle:
Please who has done walk in when the visa date was far in VI , would appreciate of you could share your experience.
I got 31st Aug but I want to walk in on monday

I did walk in on the 19th when my appointment day was 9th of September. You need to get there early like 5am to write your name to be among the first 15 on the list. You might do your biometrics that same day or the next day depending on spill over walk-in from the previous day. But make sure you don't leave TLS center till the close of the day if you are not able to do your biometrics that day because by COB the staffs will come to collect the list and write down the application reference number of applicants still waiting outside. And they will be the first set of walk in to attend to the next day.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Verifiedlu: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi! Can u add my sister? She's heading there by January 2022.....how do you add her by Whatsapp number or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omolara123(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Verifiedlu:

My spouse uploaded POF on the 16th and we sent a mail to inform them...my brother in UK Also called, and they promise today oooo...that if no CAS my brother should call again today

I tire for UWE oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dumebi213: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
LadyIE:
Thank you. I really want to know if it affects one in getting a visa just like it’s done in Canada. Thank you

As far as I know, it doesn't really affect much as long you've done all I have said above

check part 5, you should see where fificole explained what to do in such situations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phenmeson(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oliviaxx:

I used expert medicals
£70

I beg no use am ooo. I purchased one 2weeks ago. Is Day 2 already, the passenger has not received the kits. The reviews of the company is worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dumebi213: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kapaskii:
@ justwise @ babababy @Dumebi kindly help out with the questions sir

I had the same situation, all my certificates carry a different name from my present name and the name on my passport.

An affidavit and newspaper declaration should suffice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ella15: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin For where?? When we, July 28th Standard visa applicants still dey here?? Intensify for prayers cheesy

DoubleN:
August 9th Standard Visa applicants, any updates?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
thank you
Dumebi213:

yes, I think most packages come with track24 priority mail service sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Any university of greenwich applicant here?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bukunmi93: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kenny1111111:

Wow since 29th of June! Standard? And did you get a non straightforward mail too?
July* it was in July not June
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Freshprince777: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2021

40 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Verifiedlu: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
I tire for UWE oo[/quote]

My sister...Like I literally dream of receiving the CAS nowadays.....I constantly refresh welcome site and email hoping I will see it soon.....It's frustrating really......with the way they are delaying , one may have to do super priority o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations!!!

VI/Ikeja/Abuja TLS?

Freshprince777:
Visa alert!    Visa Alert!     Visa Alert!

Visa Application submission: 11th August
Biometrics: 12th August
No non-straightforward email
No Interview
First degree was in 2009 and i did not write any note to explain...When i was praying i said to God if they need more info they shoud contact me...God did it for me.
Collection mail : 20th August
Visa collected today 23rd August

I want to appreciate each and everyone who take out their time to provide information and advice here especially Justwise... You guys are doing a good job. Kudos to you all. I said i must post my visa alert to encourage someone. Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Iyanda89(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Verifiedlu:

I tire for UWE oo

My sister...Like I literally dream of receiving the CAS nowadays.....I constantly refresh welcome site and email hoping I will see it soon.....It's frustrating really......with the way they are delaying , one may have to do super priority o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hayzead121: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations

I pray I get my own too by God grace

Freshprince777:
Visa alert!    Visa Alert!     Visa Alert!

Visa Application submission: 11th August
Biometrics: 12th August
No non-straightforward email
No Interview
First degree was in 2009 and i did not write any note to explain...When i was praying i said to God if they need more info they shoud contact me...God did it for me.
Collection mail : 20th August
Visa collected today 23rd August

I want to appreciate each and everyone who take out their time to provide information and advice here especially Justwise... You guys are doing a good job. Kudos to you all. I said i must post my visa alert to encourage someone. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny1111111: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bukunmi93:

July* it was in July not June

Okayy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Remember you can use can still use FORM A for transfers/payments from your Nigerian account while in the UK. Those being sponsored by family do not necessarily need to buy FX from the black market to send to you.

This is not marketing banks, but a cheaper alternative.

- Tuition fee balances (or installments as the case may be) : Paid directly to the school
a. Same documents used for tuition deposits

- Accommodation/maintenance : Paid directly to school/landlord/agent or your account
a. Form A
b. Admission letter
c. Accommodation bill for the month/quarter

I advise you get to know your account officer (a knowledgeable one) or the Operations head in the branch
- Complete an email indemnity
- Request for a few forms (if they allow it)
- Get your internet banking setup and request a transaction token

This also works well for spouses that still have businesses running in Nigeria and get funding in naira.

Simply a suggestion.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Freshprince777: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tket:
Congratulations!!!

VI/Ikeja/Abuja TLS?

Ikeja Priority

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Freshprince777: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hayzead121:
Congratulations

I pray I get my own too by God grace

God go do am

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
fificole:
Remember you can use can still use FORM A for transfers/payments from your Nigerian account while in the UK. Those being sponsored by family do not necessarily need to buy FX from the black market to send to you.

This is not marketing banks, but a cheaper alternative.

- Tuition fee balances (or installments as the case may be) : Paid directly to the school
a. Same documents used for tuition deposits

- Accommodation/maintenance : Paid directly to school/landlord/agent or your account
a. Form A
b. Admission letter
c. Accommodation bill for the month/quarter

I advise you get to know your account officer (a knowledgeable one) or the Operations head in the branch
- Complete an email indemnity
- Request for a few forms (if they allow it)
- Get your internet banking setup and request a transaction token

This also works well for spouses that still have businesses running in Nigeria and get funding in naira.

Simply a suggestion.

Bookmarking for future use

Btw, if you are in the UK, how would you be able to fill the needed documents for Form A?

Have you tried doing this over email?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bukolami22(f): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Greetings to everyone.
I checked online but couldn't see any right information. Please what course can you suggest for someone with B.Ed guidance and counselling 2.1 to study at Masters level in UK?
Please I actually want something with good job prospect after graduation, I would personally love to move to health line.

Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.