Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256098 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chysunshine1: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Which bank pls.

Barad:
Good morning, please can someone kindly post what is needed to travel. What documents to take to the airport, how many copies,etc. I'm due to travel tomorrow. PS, try to get ur PTA from banks with a one way ticket as a student. I got mine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marveogun: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ohhh thanks �

kikiincn:
You were sent a mail when you paid it should have (sign in details) written in the content of the mail.
Open the link in your browser, sign in and then tap "biometrics and something" then continue, and then you'll see track as the list of options. Click track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks bro , £956 , $1324
balogz:

Congratulations brother.
How much is this super priority?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chysunshine1: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Which bank please.

Barad:
I got mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobsa: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Peacecharles:
Please can someone with a previous refusal go for super priority? Will the visa be issued in 24 hours.

There’s a good chance that might happen but it’s not 100% certain at this time,all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Maprince4: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pls anyone with useful information?

Maprince4:
Hello house, pls I need an urgent information on UK University that doesn't pay or compulsory 50% tuition fee payment on or before enrollment. Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eddy81: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please I need an urgent help. I am to fly to UK to resume school on Saturday, the 25th of September. What day can I do the COVID-19 Test? Can I book an hotel ahead for the compulsory self-isolation on my arrival to UK?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations. @Scobby2007 is a nice guy.
Honeycomb90:
Visa Alert
Family of 4
Application submitted on 10th September 2021
Biometrics on 13th September 2021(Ikeja) Priority
Transferred and received by Vac 20th September
collection mail 20th sept
pick up 21st sept.
School had resumed 13th sept
Special thanks @scobyy2007. Na person u be.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobsa: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
champsdre:
Pls what does a not been straightforward mail means after applying for visa

Means they may not be able to make a decision within the normal time,the process may likely take few extra days. No need to worry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pls is there any one that submitted his application recently and got date the next day or next two days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by slim05: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good evening all, can anyone confirm if GTBank or FCMB is giving PTA with one-way ticket.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bidemi1980: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please guys am about to submit my visa application and do my biometrics do I need to attach my scratch card with my WAEC result print out ?? Cos the original result isn’t out yet , please I need your help on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yes but they also Accept WAEC
Queenzy421:

Pls I'll like to know if Bradford Uni requires ielts

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bluetherapy: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eddy81:
Please I need an urgent help. I am to fly to UK to resume school on Saturday, the 25th of September. What day can I do the COVID-19 Test? Can I book an hotel ahead for the compulsory self-isolation on my arrival to UK?.
Yes, you can book an hotel, Airbnb, I have also read that hostels are allowed.

When to take your test
You can take the test any time in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you could take a test any time on the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. The test result must be available for boarding.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RealSiz: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Marveogun:
Please how do you track your visa to know when it has been transferred to VAC?

You can log in to the site you used to make your application and track from there. Or download the TLS app
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
lovable85:
Good Afternoon,

Please I need help with schools with March resumption ?

I only know of university of Sunderland( February start)

Lincoln has february start
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
I did apply to them but I have not heard anything since then. About a week plus now
Niini20:
Please who has applied to the University of Suffolk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by deolu9(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
I tap into this. Scoby another family of 4 go soon reach out to you when we re set to apply. May God bless you bro.
scobyy2007:
Glory be to God Almighty!!! Even my wife danced when she heard ur testimony. You know I love that favorite Surname of yours.

I appreciate you and God will honor you in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tochitee(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pls,can anybody recommend any cost effective school in the UK for masters in automation or any subfield in electrical engineering for a graduate of 2.2 in Nigeria University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yes Future Finance does give loan but you must be in UK
EmeeNaka:
Please, is there any body in UK that offers Student Loans? Just like the Mpower for US/Canada.
Please, I need to know.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Yes Future Finance does give loan but you must be in UK
Okay, thanks for the answer. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
VISA ALERT!!! (What God Cannot Do, Does Not Exist)
Family of 6
TLS VI (Priority)

Biometrics - 10th September
Transferred to DMC - 10th September
Transferred to VAC - 20th September
Collection mail - 20th September
Picked up for 5 members of family - 21st September, 2021. That of my second child was omitted.
2 UK visit visa refusals declared.

Thanks to every member of the forum for all your valuable knowledge share. They were quite helpful.

Please could someone share with me the link to send a paid mail to UKVI?

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Make sense.

Please I’m sorry if this question might sound off, but why is your wife doing a second Masters?

The payment plan is good.

The guy who told me is also doing a second masters after Teesside. I have seen a couple of people on LinkedIn do another Masters after Teesside. This was even the major reason for speaking to the guy who gave me “his own opinion”

I am definitely shooting for Teesside cos it’s close to my Brothers place and the advance practice, I am just a bit skeptical about what next after the program there.

SirWellington:

Who ever told you that was being myopic. My wife school's there, she did her first maters there and she's running her second at the moment. Asides the very flexible payment plan the school has a very conducive academic environment that will help any focused and determined student excel academically. Her rating in the UK isn't bad as well. Well the choice is yours to make. Kalas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please reach me on ucher235@gmail.com I have some vital questions I want to ask. Thank you.
omabiodun:
I'm going to university of Hertfordshire, September intake.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Birmingham cIty University January intake. Anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ArcFresky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
@ justwise
Hi guys....

I applied for UK study visa,
Biometrics at VI TLS center on the 8/09/21 (priority)
self-upload
No prior visa refusals
Ghana travel history declared
No criminal record
No Non-straightforward mail
POF was a lump sum from a property is sold ( hence I submitted 30 days POF after the said deposit).
Sent a paid mail and they promised a response in 7 days.

What could cause the delay?
Can I request for a refund, since my school will be resuming very soon?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can someone answer this pleaseeeeee
Abiseundun:
Please everyone, for people that have called or sent mails to UKVI, can you please share how you approached the situation. What is expected to be said or written, please help a brother, and I’m sure other people can learn from it to
Thank you in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by icekream(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please who has an idea of schools in London or close to London that accept a 2:2 degree for Masters in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Most I've been checking have been listing a 2:1 as their minimum
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by midejide123: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bidemi1980:
Please guys am about to submit my visa application and do my biometrics do I need to attach my scratch card with my WAEC result print out ?? Cos the original result isn’t out yet , please I need your help on this
What document were used to offer you admission ? Upload the same docs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aybam10: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Cynosure95:

When are you travelling?

Are you a sponsor candidate. Some banks are saying you have to be a sponsor candidate with one way ticket before you can get the PTA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by midejide123: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
ArcFresky:
@ justwise
Hi guys....

I applied for UK study visa,
Biometrics at VI TLS center on the 8/09/21 (priority)
self-upload
No prior visa refusals
Ghana travel history declared
No criminal record
No Non-straightforward mail
POF was a lump sum from a property is sold ( hence I submitted 30 days POF after the said deposit).
Sent a paid mail and they promised a response in 7 days.

What could cause the delay?
Can I request for a refund, since my school will be resuming very soon?
Your visa can still be granted after resumption…. Do you have a deadline?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenzy421(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
mescanayo:
Yes but they also Accept WAEC
Thanks for your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.