Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1279490 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obisdupsy: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Moshabiola:
House please, I’m filling my wife dependants application and I’m stuck with this, what do I put please, because we are applying together and I don’t even have visa yet talkess of knowing the expiry date, help me out it’s urgent please, what do I put?

Put your course end date. It happened to me while filling mine too as dependant so o put my husband course end date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Ccdash:

Hi. Please how did you contact UKVI, I’ve been trying. But no luck

+443007906268 It’s a paid call so you need to have a foreign currency card available as they’ll request for payment. I also called around 11pm and was on the line for an 1 hour 25 mins before someone came on.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2021
sandybaby18:

Please how were you able to contact them ?

+443007906268
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021
corpershun:

Please what does your tracker say.
My friend that did on 13th got hers on Monday, tho hers is Ikeja TLS. Yet to see any from VI TLS. Thought the 55pounds should’ve made them different.
Also can you share how you contacted them?
Thanks

It says it’s still at DMC so it’s left to TLS now to do the needful.

You can reach them on +443007906268 but prepare to have a foreign currency card in hand to pay for the call and wait for a while before someone answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021
justwise:

Continue with the application they will send you email to pay the correct amount of what you paid is less than required

Thanks bro, but how soon do you think they email me to complete the payment cos I’m thinking of doing walk in tomorrow, hope that won’t be delayed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alwayspositive8: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2021
@justwise sir, Please what do you advise on this?
alwayspositive8:
Please I got an email from UKVI that they may not be able to process my priority visa in the time that is expected as they needed further info which they may or may not contact for...However the signature on the email states that UK Visas and Immigration
South and South East Asia Region...I thought its meant to originate from UK pretoria since am applying from Africa..Is this normal? can the mails originate from any where or did TLS made mistake of sending my application to a wrong DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VoiceofanInk(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2021
omolara123:
Anyone here that did biometric on 1 sept standard that has gotten collection mail?? Ikeja TLS....

I got this mail on Thursday and nothing till today

I got same last week Friday and nothing yet. Omo, a tiring wait indeed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by john598: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2021
please which network provider did you use in calling? I've tried it with Mtn, d call is just dropping....I tried the other ones on the uk site too, na same issue. embarassed embarassed

Amarathripple0:

+443007906268
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2021
john598:
please which network provider did you use in calling? I've tried it with Mtn, d call is just dropping....I tried the other ones on the uk site too, na same issue. embarassed embarassed

I used 9mobile and it went through. Try this
+4413007906268 and see if it’ll go through

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2021
maka1ne:
Kindly assist
Did my biometrics on the 9th August standard vi, got a mail that your visa application has been issued on the 30th of august and another one on the 16th of august yet no pickup mail and when I track it says still at decision making center. I have been to Tls 3 times after the first mail and still nothing, sent Ukvi a paid mail and no response yet and enrollment deadline is 30th and I can’t enroll without my visa. I am confused please any assistance is highly required

Call them instead. Choose option to speak French so they can pick on time
Then switch to English after faking French greeting

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2021
hopcious:
Good Morning House.

I have a quick question. Will my 2months old baby be counted as a dependant on my study visa application? Also, will I need to have the amount of money to cover for a dependant in my POF because of the 2months old baby?

Thank you for the prompt response.

Yes, yes,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Like someone who got his visa advised here, download Skype, then buy recharge on it. It’s easier with Skype honestly, I used it too
john598:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Zenanted:
Bathspa University, they threatened to withdraw the sponsorship because next intake is until September next year as it's a once in a year program

Ooooppss!
I was thinking they run January admission
What will u do like this?
Y not call UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Jennifer92:
I did my biometric At TLS abuja since 10th of this month priority visa have not gotten a mail to collect my visa
please how much is priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kelvinpam(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Hallylim:

Hahaha. Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Good day guys pls I need urgent replies. Am at the point of booking an appointment with TLS Vi office, I want to do a walk-in today, how do I go about it, what does the prime time appointment means while choosing an added services. I have so many questions honestly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Hallylim:

LMAOO, is it possible to get somebody to speak French on your behalf tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
Good day guys pls I need urgent replies. Am at the point of booking an appointment with TLS Vi office, I want to do a walk-in today, how do I go about it, what does the prime time appointment means while choosing an added services. I have so many questions honestly

Hi , just book your appointment normally and pick any day , go for your walk in with 42k , but it’s too late my this time to walk in.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Amarathripple0:

It says it’s still at DMC so it’s left to TLS now to do the needful.

You can reach them on +443007906268 but prepare to have a foreign currency card in hand to pay for the call and wait for a while before someone answers
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ccdash: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Amarathripple0:

+443007906268 It’s a paid call so you need to have a foreign currency card available as they’ll request for payment. I also called around 11pm and was on the line for an 1 hour 25 mins before someone came on.
Thank you. I had been trying with an mtn line, just tried it with an Airtel line and it connected. The Skype works too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2021
vivvica:

Hi , just book your appointment normally and pick any day , go for your walk in with 42k , but it’s too late my this time to walk in.
Ok, can I do the walk-in tomorrow morning, cos my guy just told me there's plenty traffic, plus am using vi office, hope it's not overly crowded there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2021
TemTon:

Thank you.
Please can you send me an email. I am trying to send a message but the system is not letting me. Thank you.

Done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=Crenzywilliams post=106061994]
Ok, can I do the walk-in tomorrow morning, cos my guy just told me there's plenty traffic, plus am using vi office, hope it's not overly crowded there.[/quote

Defiantly , just go in the morning for your walk in .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=vivvica post=106062177][/quote]
Thanks man. I'll have to pay, and upload all my documents first before I go there, right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2021
fificole:
Siblings - No
😔😔
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Slaiojel4u(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Good day all, i am passionate to study MSc Renewable Energy for Spring resumption but its only Sept 2022 that is available at University of Hull and admission process has commenced. When is it advisable to apply for Visa? What else can can be considered if I can't wait for the September resumption?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Slaiojel4u:
Good day all, i am passionate to study MSc Renewable Energy for Spring resumption but its only Sept 2022 that is available at University of Hull and admission process has commenced. When is it advisable to apply for Visa? What else can can be considered if I can't wait for the September resumption?

You can consider other universities that offer January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Slaiojel4u(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gigli:

You can consider other universities that offer January intake

what if i apply for the September intake, can i also apply for the Visa now? or when will the visa be issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Esitelo: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good afternoon Sirs and ma's,
Someone adviced on this forum that only the main applicant can pay for priority while dependant pay for standard and result will come out together. I followed this advise ooo. We applied together on the 9th of September. Only my husband's visa is out( main applicant). I'm really praying these guys wont count three weeks for me. Who else is in this shoes or has experienced something similar? Did it take 3 weeks for dependant visa to be out? Please what advise can you give me. Is an upgrade possible. Thanks and best wishes to you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Guys plz with turkey being removed from the red list early this morning, is it now safe to book Turkish airways to UK? Urgent plz.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Esitelo:
Good afternoon Sirs and ma's,
Someone adviced on this forum that only the main applicant can pay for priority while dependant pay for standard and result will come out together. I followed this advise ooo. We applied together on the 9th of September. Only my husband's visa is out( main applicant). I'm really praying these guys wont count three weeks for me. Who else is in this shoes or has experienced something similar? Did it take 3 weeks for dependant visa to be out? Please what advise can you give me. Is an upgrade possible. Thanks and best wishes to you all.
they will wait... and no .. upgrade is nt possible after biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Slaiojel4u:

what if i apply for the September intake, can i also apply for the Visa now? or when will the visa be issued?
application from 6mnths before program starts and u cn only travel to the uk 1 month before course starts.. not earlier

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.