Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1262361 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by humbleprof19(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Teesside didn't request for IELTS, I used WAEC certificate

BennyG2022:
Good morning all, please for those that secured Masters admission to Teesside university and the University of Derby, did you use IELTS academic to apply or did they accept O Level certificate?. I have mailed them but no response yet, because I have NECO certificate and my degree certificate,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
obitryce:

More reason to avoid Heathrow airport. Came in through Manchester and it was just a mere question of how are you funding your course and quarantine arrangements made. Sharp sharp them don stamp and clear us (family of five). Heathrow is one of their most busiest airport and center for most international flights so they tend to have more focus and attention there for foreigners.

I don't think so same Manchester last week a lady was ask to show fund via internet banking and my kid sister entered 8 days ago without any questioning in Heathrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
scobyy2007:
noted!

Hello, pls I’d like to send you an e-mail. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pls how much is the total amount in USD for visa fees (348), IHS (479) and Priority visa (220). Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
emirtea:
Who knows how long it takes Teesside Uni to give out an offer? I’ve been waiting since September 20. Jeez

My sister and friends got theirs within 7 working days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
EBUNME:
Pls how much is the total amount in USD for visa fees (348), IHS (479) and Priority visa (220). Thanks

Co asking

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Munamoqel: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
justwise:
More update will appear here.........

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

hello please I need guidance. I applied for uk study visa in 2007 was refused based on the date of birth on my waec and passport differ .balance of probability. I officially amend the passport to be same with my waec and appeal which was loss cos the judge said that on my VAF my date of birth was written as the same on the passport before amendment. That he cannot allow the appeal. My application was done by an agent then .the first mistake was from the passport office .they inputed a wrong date of birth. I have gotten a new admission now for January 2021 and will like to use my correct date of birth on my application. can my previous application affect this or will i be considered that i used deception 13 year ago and banned now. Nb all my documents and genuine. I dont want to waste visa fees .please this urgent i want to pay deposit .thanks God bless .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Not at all. It is fine

cr8tvtim:
Good morning. Please I need an advice on this. I'm planning to apply for September 2022 but my passport will expire by Oct 2023. Hope this will not affect my visa process? Thanks @justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Alwaysachick:

Why? Any incriminating information on their phones?

No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
cr8tvtim:
Good morning. Please I need an advice on this. I'm planning to apply for September 2022 but my passport will expire by Oct 2023. Hope this will not affect my visa process? Thanks @justwise

That is fine

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
teeboi77:
sorry to ask, are you saying people should clear all chats on all platforms, won't that even raise more question

Chats related to maybe your visa or any thing that can suggest you loan abi running of account.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Punkydude:

Sorry, this is still confusing, how talk enter you giving them your phone.

What questions where they asked initially to warrant phone search.

Please help us get more info as am traveling through Heathrow next week.

I have answered this question. He requested for his sister number and he gave him the phone to show him.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tessyope: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good day everyone, please I just got a mail that my passport has been sent through the courier service, for people that used courier service did you get a call when it arrived in your city? Please I want to know how I will collect my item from thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bollarcash(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bbyyo:
@nosey @Hosey and @emmaze2000

Good morning sir and Ma's, please do you know any school on this list that can accept deposit for tuition, UK money is too big now cry

Sheffield Hallam
Roehampton Uni
Robert Gordon
Uni of Sunderland
London Metropolitan
University College Birmingham
Solent University
Salford University
Cardiff Metropolitan
Bedfordshire University
UWE
Uni of South Wales
Edinburgh Napier
University of Suffolk
Swansea University
University of Essex

Roehampton accepts is 2,500 deposit and you can pay you tuition balance over 7 installments over 7 months. Dyor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Munamoqel:
hello please I need guidance. I applied for uk study visa in 2007 was refused based on the date of birth on my waec and passport differ .balance of probability. I officially amend the passport to be same with my waec and appeal which was loss cos the judge said that on my VAF my date of birth was written as the same on the passport before amendment. That he cannot allow the appeal. My application was done by an agent then .the first mistake was from the passport office .they inputed a wrong date of birth. I have gotten a new admission now for January 2021 and will like to use my correct date of birth on my application. can my previous application affect this or will i be considered that i used deception 13 year ago and banned now. Nb all my documents and genuine. I dont want to waste visa fees .please this urgent i want to pay deposit .thanks God bless .

Apply and be completely honest about your previous history and make sure all your documents now are genuine . I cant tell you here if you will be given or not. Just be honest. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BennyG2022: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
humbleprof19:
Teesside didn't request for IELTS, I used WAEC certificate

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ijeshaprincess: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Clarine:

I have answered this question. He requested for his sister number and he gave him the phone to show him.

On this issue let's be very clear. The uk border officer is authorised by law since year 2000 to have access to your phone and other devices. You may want to Google it. So whether they brought out the phone or not, it can be requested for and they can download the content and store if they deem it necessary.
Its not only in the UK but also Canada and USA. I don't know about others.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ladylhee: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kels4real:
Hello everyone
Please can someone give me list of universities in the UK that have MAY/JUNE Intake...please its urgent. I can't meet up with January Intake, I registerd for my passport renewal at osogbo immigration till now they r yet to call me to pick it up. This is so bad

Chester uni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emirtea(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wtf. That’s serious

Benediktejike:

My sister and friends got theirs within 7 working days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Success2011:
Good morning my people. For dependent visa, to meet the financial requirement is £680 x 9 months=£6,120.

As at yesterday, Oanda pounds rate to Naira was N559. So I calculated £6,120 x 559= N3,4123,173. So, if a dependent spouse has say, N3.5M, it’s good to go?
Thanks in advance
Please add 200k for exchange flunctuation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Clarine:

When they ask if he still had the money in his account he said he forwarded to my mum who is his sister because of the rate Naira was depreciating. They then askEd for my mum num he gave them via the Whatapp and the guy saw my mum pictures and decided to scroll through their chat which to me isninvading of privacy and I told him he should have search his call log or contact lists. I guess he wasn't thinking at that point. Everything looked like movie because I specifically prepared them. Don't answer what you are not asked and don't give documents not requested. It was in the chat he saw loan interest and there is where the problem started.

Omo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Clarine:

I don't think so same Manchester last week a lady was ask to show fund via internet banking and my kid sister entered 8 days ago without any questioning in Heathrow

Wow, and what happened with the lady?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dramadiddy:
what’s BRP? I only got non straightforward mail in august
pls what is this "non straightforward mail" really about?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Clarine:
My people, people they check accounts at point of entry be wise to. They just released my brother and wife after 7 interviews and detained for over 12 hours. Be wise. Especially couple. No jokes oo. I was devastated .just are since that. Good thing my mum stood her ground and stood as their guarantor. Prepare to.

Absolutely no need to worry if you have not cheated the system to get your visa. If use untouchable loan then get ready for a rough ride at the airport.

Family or single it doesn’t matter just do the right thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ladylhee:
Hello my people. Has anyone gotten admission in university college Birmingham for January/February intake?

How’s the uni in terms of CAS and POF?

The officers at the airline stand might asked for the receipt, which they did for me. Requested for my day 2 and day 8 receipt before allowing me.

Be guided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gbolah21:
Hello everyone,
Please is it advisable to use Egypt air, and how do I go about the locator’s form.

Any help please ?
what is locator's form? I've not heard about it before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Munamoqel: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
justwise:

Apply and be completely honest about your previous history and make sure all your documents now are genuine . I cant tell you here if you will be given or not. Just be honest. Good luck
thanks all documents are genuine .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2011: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
phadriz:

Please add 200k for exchange flunctuation
Thanks a lot for your time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kelvinpam:

Egypt air should be fine.

For locator form. google "locator form uk" or use this

https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk.

If you are not fully vaccinated, ensure you order your day 2 and day 8 covid test kit first before you fill the locator form as you will be asked for the order number.

Goodluck
is this compulsory for everybody that plans to travel to UK ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kelvinpam(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
ocpaschal:
is this compulsory for everybody that plans to travel to UK ?

Hello

The locator form is compulsory but Covid test kit is not if you are fully vaccinated.

You have to check the updated information on their website as it changes from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okchuks: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Guys, Please who is going to The University of plymouth in Januray or is already at Plymouth? I got admissions into the University of Plymouth and University of Bolton. Confused on which to pick based on prestige and opportunities for international students.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.