Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1259406 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Is this for Student Visa ? shocked

ebonmic:
Visa alert.

All thanks to God. I finally received my package today.

Biometric 6-10-21
Received at DMC-6-10-21
Non straightforward message 11-10-21.
Requested for evidence of what have been doing since 2019 til date...I have a biz not registered thou....I had to print my personal statement of acct for 2yrs and some receipts of goods purchased, then a letter from my distributor which stated that I work as aindependent marketer . Sent via the given email:13_10-21
Decision made the following date:14-10-21

Collection mail yesterday. Collected today !

UK previous refusals (2)
US (2)
Austria (1)
Only visited UAE once.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Thanks a lot will put a call thru tomorrow morning cause have gotten my CAS already for January intake just need the tb result for Submission to fastern the visa process for family of 5..

[quote author=Funky88 post=106915622][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ipajaprince:
@Babababy good evening...Will one be notified when BRP is ready or can I go to the post office to confirm?

Your brp pickup instructions would normally be attached to the letter that came with your visa ,if you didnt the delayed brp mail sent by ukvi then you can pickup as at when due. No official notification to say its at the post office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pacypatty:

Okay that's fair, but pls Don't get tired of my questions.
Thanks

lol. not at all .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
ocpaschal:
Pls is there anybody that decided to do career change from social science related course or any to "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or Computer related field by pursuing Postgraduate Masters in Computer or I.T field at a UK university. Link me up pls

Yes very possible it all depends on ur Statement of purpose and your Job experience also design your CV to suit the course

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
somebody pls reply me. at what point do you upload your bank statement? is it while filling the application online? or they request for it later? and if my sponsor which is my spouse send the pof to my acc for myself and himself, does he still need to write a letter stating he is sponsoring me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ipajaprince(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Babababy:

Your brp pickup instructions would normally be attached to the letter that came with your visa ,if you didnt the delayed brp mail sent by ukvi then you can pickup as at when due. No official notification to say its at the post office.

Thanks boss. I got the delayed brp mail. Will have to visit the post office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DashBCU: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maifedee:
Gudev house,pls do I need my proof of fund statement to get my CAS from Birmingham city university

Yea you do. Both POF and TB certificate.
As I was told.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ebonmic: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ikeja...priority!

morenikeome:
Congratulations! Which tls? Standard or priority?

All thanks to God. I finally received my package today.

Biometric 6-10-21
Received at DMC-6-10-21
Non straightforward message 11-10-21.
Requested for evidence of what have been doing since 2019 til date...I have a biz not registered thou....I had to print my personal statement of acct for 2yrs and some receipts of goods purchased, then a letter from my distributor which stated that I work as aindependent marketer . Sent via the given email:13_10-21
Decision made the following date:14-10-21

Collection mail yesterday. Collected today !

UK previous refusals (2)
US (2)
Austria (1)
Only visited UAE once.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ebonmic: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yup!

Tket:
Is this for Student Visa ? shocked

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DashBCU: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
LOSKYXANDER:
I made a mistake while filling my date of birth for IOM medicals. I have already paid my deposit fee and have sent an email to IOM for them to correct the date of birth with my international passport attached. I'm I safe? sad

Have you done the medicals already??
Or did this error occur while filling the online form??
If you haven’t gone for your chest X-ray yet, then no problems.
Let me know if this helps!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
1beat:

Yes very possible it all depends on ur Statement of purpose and your Job experience also design your CV to suit the course
Pls does anyone have a Statement of Purpose on I.T that u can share with me, esp a SOP that narrates why one chose to do Masters in I.T or Computer field? I'll send my email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sunkyoye: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Who has Been able to Book for TB test at IOM Lagos. Its saying slot not available for all dates

Just send a mail to them, make sure the subject is “URGENT REQUEST FOR UK MEDICALS”, you will get an auto response.
Then call them in the morning to book an appointment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jyde81:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

UK Tier 4 Visa Application - 18th September 2021(Priority). I am the main applicant and my wife is the dependent.

Course of study- M.Sc in Information Technology and Network Management at Robert Gordon University at Aberdeen, Scotland

Biometrics - Wednesday 22nd September 2021 at Ikeja TLS for myself and my wife. My wife had appointment but I did walk-in as I can’t wait till 24th September because school has resumed since 13th September and my own biometrics was meant to be 24th September.

Monday 27th September 2021 - Received first NSF Mail

Monday 4th October 2021 - Received 2nd NSF mail. Shortly after I received a call and an email from UKVI for a video interview slated for the following day 5th October for 9:30am. ( At this stage we have disposed of most of our things at home and we’re practically sleeping on the floor. Imagine the tensions that were already creeping into our mind and lives?)

Tuesday 5th October 2021 - Video interview commenced as scheduled and lasted for about 1 hour. Questions asked ranges from reasons for my previous three visa refusals from 2003(two refusals) and 2016(one). The also asked reasons for the 13 year educational gap between B. Sc (2008) and intending M.Sc(2021) and what I have been doing in-between those years. They asked other others ranging from why I wanted to study IT, why I chose Robert Gordon Uni, what myself and wife were doing for a living amongst other sundry questions then the interview ended.

Monday 11th October 2021 - Wife’s profile moved to VAC and later that day a pickup mail was delivered .

Tuesday 12th October 2021- My profile moved to VAC and a pickup mail was sent later that day.

We both travelled to Lagos on Friday to pick up our passport with our visa inside.

It was a torrid journey which started in May 2021 and had a lot of delays from my university(Olabisi Onabanjo University) failing to process my transcripts on time to RGU first offering me a pre-masters which I rejected to the real masters admission coming out late on the 1st of September 2021. What about having to go to the Ikoyi registry to correct numerous errors on our wedding certificate which they made three times? The numerous near accidents on the Lagos/Ibadan expressway amongst others.

In all these we thank the good lord that the whole project was successful at the end.
can u send me your statement of purpose on MSc in Information Technology pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sunkyoye: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please who is going to Aston University in January, I have some questions

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
fasa199:

When did you apply and what course??

I applied around March for Sept. 21 intake but i later deferred for a year. Course is MSc. Advertising and Marketing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rommy1: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yes you do.

Please how long did it take you to get admission from them?
Maifedee:
Gudev house,pls do I need my proof of fund statement to get my CAS from Birmingham city university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morenikeome: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Great. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jorhney(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
mrchemist:
Hey All, Please I need urgently assist how can I get student's copy transcript of National Open University Of Nigeria. Of my sister.
Thanks

have you been able to get it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mercyp001(f): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gigli:

Affidavit is fine
Thanks so much sir for your response. Pls, do you know anyone that used the affidavit and got his/her visa? I am sorry for probing further. Once again, thanks Sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lankybaby(f): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Prettysunshine:

I think they are being delayed or something. A friend also did standard on 28th September and has not gotten a collection mail till now.
Please can you link me up with the said person..am tired of all this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zaccypave18: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gigli:

You can check with google besides do you have a background in health?

I have checked google, most school i found were September 2022, I have 2.1 in Microbiology
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gracious13: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2021
harrrry:
Ikeja or VI? Priority or Standard

Ikeja .... It's standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2021
bishopkinkin:
No I still have not please

Go and open Monzo and be using it pending the time you register for a main bank . You can deposit money in your Monzo account at post office and the card is free, you will get it in 5 days .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bishopkinkin: 2:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks alot
vivvica:

Go and open Monzo and be using it pending the time you register for a main bank . You can deposit money in your Monzo account at post office and the card is free, you will get it in 5 days .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 3:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Good morning all.
Are Benin republic degrees accepted by the British embassy?
Information around this would be genuinely appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 3:53am On Oct 21, 2021
barons68:

Middlesex is a good school with the cheapest initial deposit in UK. Accept their offer
Does Middlesex university ask for Proof of Funds before giving out CAS ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky88: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanksss:
Good evening fam, please I need little help.
Please i will appreciate if someone can help me with universities that takes HND certification for masters in Uk
I know it has been treated here severally but been trying to find where it has been treated since morning i couldn’t find it

UWS
Sheffield Hallam
Glasgow Caledonian
Cardiff metropolitan
RGU and many more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Midex88:
discount like what percent pls

It is an automatic scholarship for prospective Nigerian student going to SHU worth 2000 pounds.

Details: https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/country/africa/nigeria/2000-tuition-fee-discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 5:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Does Middlesex University asks for IELTS and Recommendation Letters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jasbt(f): 5:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Please help me answer abeg.
Wants to check my options.

Thank you

Jasbt:
Good evening house. Just to confirm, please has anyone gotten visa with prodigy loan for student visa??
Cranfield uni accepts prodigy loan, but wandering if it's suitable for visa application. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.