Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257452 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Princy95: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ok Thank you very much

Don't wait for collection mail, yesterday Mine was received by VAC, already pickup today without any mail from them[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Princy95:
Ok Thank you very much

Don't wait for collection mail, yesterday Mine was received by VAC, already pickup today without any mail from them

Did u get the visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Adamstom33:

Don't wait for collection mail, yesterday Mine was received by VAC, already pickup today without any mail from them

For which intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adamstom33: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Did u get the visa

Yes, dependant visa but my daughter's own is not out yet, is this how it works sometimes or should I be worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
lobsa:

Yes it does complicate the visa application process,she should have requested for a new CAs from the school using the new passport details before submitting the visa application.
She should inform the school ASAP
ok. the CAS had already been received before the unfortunate incident. in fact the passport was lost alongside her bag to a one-chance vehicle on the day she was going for submission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gbemi58: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2021

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ezeonlinebiz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Please guys. I need a reply on this please, very urgent. Can one use a mortgage bank for proof of fund. Like for my statement of account for my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by superplus(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmyk:
Hi everyone. I got offers from Bradford, Strathclyde
Coventry, London Metropolitan University, Lincoln and Bournemouth. But I'm really looking towards Bournemouth.

I got a mail from them yesterday that I have to pay the initial deposit (£3,000) by 1st of November. I'd like to know if they need my bank statement before they issue CAS as I couldn't find the information on their website.

Thanks!

Hello

I'm considering Bournemouth as well. Did Bournemouth give you any discount/scholarship?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by midejide123: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
worldazzling:
Good Morning Everyone , please I need assistance in filling my passenger locator form . It’s asking if my home address is in the Uk.

I picked Yes and wrote my brother’s address since I’m isolating there for 10 days.

Kindly help clarify if this is right or I need to pick no and add my Nigerian Address.

Please help as I need answers urgently. Thank you in anticipation.
That’s perfect … You are good

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samint1: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
URGENT HELP PLEASE
Good day all. I just submitted my student visa application yesterday online (self upload). IHS and Visa fees have been paid and confirmation emails received, documents have been uploaded on TLS site but the issue is that I haven't received any Appointment confirmation email. My concern now is that i need the appointment confirmation email before I go for biometrics.
How can I resolve this issue? I can't find TLS contact number and I sent messages on their site and got only auto responses.
Can I go to my TLS profile, screen print the appointment date there and present it on the day of biometrics?
I've been so tensed and I urgently need to know what to do. Thanks

Note: I got
1.IHS fees confirmation email
2. VISA payment confirmation (standard)
3. Document checklist
4. Visa application form 1st page

If I print this picture showing appointment date and time will it be ok?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morenikeome: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
When was your biometrics and is it standard or priority?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
gali111:
I'm glad to inform you that, as a Tier 4 student in the UK. You're no longer restricted under 20hrs work limit anymore, provided you pick up care job.

Our commitment is far beyond securing a Visa but to make you comfortable once you're in the UK by getting and linking you up with a reliable CARE job once you get to the UK.

So the news is as long as you are doing the CARE job, you can now work indefinitely.

Please find the attached for more information.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-uk-visa-applicants-and-temporary-uk-residents

This is not true. Please if you are student obey the 20hours if you are not studying any NHS professional courses.

Its even stated on the link

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
superplus:

Hello

I'm considering Bournemouth as well. Did Bournemouth give you any discount/scholarship?

Congrats!

No, none at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DrObum(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
samint1:
URGENT HELP PLEASE
Good day all. I just submitted my student visa application yesterday online (self upload). IHS and Visa fees have been paid and confirmation emails received, documents have been uploaded on TLS site but the issue is that I haven't received any Appointment confirmation email. My concern now is that i need the appointment confirmation email before I go for biometrics.
How can I resolve this issue? I can't find TLS contact number and I sent messages on their site and got only auto responses.
Can I go to my TLS profile, screen print the appointment date there and present it on the day of biometrics?
I've been so tensed and I urgently need to know what to do. Thanks

Note: I got
1.IHS fees confirmation email
2. VISA payment confirmation (standard)
3. Document checklist
4. Visa application form 1st page

If I print this picture showing appointment date and time will it be ok?
Thanks
Yes, you can

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mrtrypes: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
I have just gotten CAS from northumbria uni For jan intake, has anyone else gotten CAS, I’d like to link up so as to get more information also be added if there’s an existing WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Did anyone get collection mail or did application get moved to VAC today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bisunique25: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Please house, it’s been 5 days now, and Dante has refuse to deliver my kits. I have called NHS countless time but they just put my call on hold for several hours. Please family what do you advise I do?? I’m getting agitated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DashBCU: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
maangel01:

I have my funds with Access bank and Gtbank, I do not know whi h of them is faster I'm processing form A.

Avoid GT bank…. 17 days now and they have not sorted my payment out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DashBCU: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rabato:

My offer came in two weeks ago, I got for Birmingham city too. I am confused as to which university to go to.

I’m going to Birmingham city university.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jerry0071: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zube01(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sorry I can't answer any of this.
gali111:

Thanks alot.

1. Does anyone have info on these private universities: BPP university and University of Law Business School. Their CAS Deposit and all? I am applying for May 2022.

2. For the visa application at what point does one need to upload POF? is it requested for later or you upload with other documents while applying?

3. If my husband transfers POF to my account for both of us, does he need to write a letter that he is the one sponsoring me?

4. If in the course of application, pregnancy happens, will that hinder my application? and for tb tests can i still do an xray or better to do a sputum test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leogho: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if university of Bolton allow for installments tuition fee payment like Teeside and Sunderland Universities (over 9months period) after the initial deposit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
leogho:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if university of Bolton allow for installments tuition fee payment like Teeside and Sunderland Universities (over 9months period) after the initial deposit?

.have you started your Application and received an Unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ejay88: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Poanan post=106962247]

It takes one month to get it sent. What stage is yours?[/quote

I have paid, I am just waiting for the transcript to be sent so I can be given an unconditional offer from my school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
What happens if I defer my admission after entering UK?
that can’t be possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okusi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Does banking mobile app receipt suffice as evidence for TB test payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by usiholo11(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Benediktejike post=106959778]Please start running the POF now. Very important. You have less than 34 days to the deadline.

Please, Is it compulsory the money is still in the account while apply for visa or for only that 30 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aopecy: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Please house I need a reply for this

aopecy:
Please house, how will someone know if he was banned or not for his previous application and will it be on the refuser letter too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damzymen12: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:
this deadline, is it for your school or general deadline?
Deadline to submit your proof of funds after 28days so that you can get your CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
I got to 1st bank and I was told that they will spend about 1wk to confirm if I could pay above £2000 of my deposit fee as they aren't sure. So I went to GTB and they said I must have a current account before I can pay my deposit fee, so I left to access bank. Access bank confirmed that I can pay above my deposit fee which I did and my account was debited the following day which means that my transaction has been processed by my bank. Access bank charges at very high rate and they will process your transaction timely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.