Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261140 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2021
ibk5891:
Can my proof of fund be in my father in law account? Can he be my sponsor. He is ready to give me his statement of account for my family POF but he is my father in law not my father.
@justwise and other gurus

No he can't,....only way is for him to transfer d POF into your bank acct or your spouse be the main applicant .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2021
em7even:

Would there be extra fees for not booking appointment online?

Not at all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2021
I don’t think it matters since you would still need to put in your student ID and surname.

LegalTc1:

On issue 3. It is better u pay with your own account or confirm from your school that u are allowed to pay through a proxy(your brother).
Many schools are strict on this and will never record a payment for you if it was made through someone else. Goodluck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Sisijumai:
Good morning, please I’m open to recommendations for Affordable universities that offers undergraduate nursing, have checked hull, Chester(just few nursing courses are available to international students), teeside, SHU. For now the most affordable one is Teeside, please are there other options you think I can consider?? I graduated with a 3rd class in microbiology 2017, have be trained has an auxiliary nurse. I wanted doing topup in microbiology but what’s a topup without MSc.

3rd class isn't a barrier
You can always go for direct MSc
Note: Not all schools offer 3rd class admission
You have to do your research
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2021
gali111:

Lol thanks alot. God bless u. Are u a student there?

I'm for January intake.. Currently waiting for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
#Teesside University

Please does anyone know how long it takes this University to issue CAS?

Ps: After deposit has been made and POF is available.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alexisHazel: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Please house
I provided a bank statement of 6months back but as at then the money in my account wasn’t up to my tuition fee. As at September. The tuition fee money was completed and the completed tuition fee has been in my account for over a month

My question is
Handing a bank statement of 6months back with less than the tuition fee shown. Although the complete tuition fee has spent a month in the account. Will this be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2021
alexisHazel:
Please house
I provided a bank statement of 6months back but as at then the money in my account wasn’t up to my tuition fee. As at September. The tuition fee money was completed and the completed tuition fee has been in my account for over a month

My question is
Handing a bank statement of 6months back with less than the tuition fee shown. Although the complete tuition fee has spent a month in the account. Will this be a problem?

Why are you printing 6months when they only
requested for 28days??
Don't shoot yourself in the leg o

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2021
kofoworolad2:

Why are you printing 6months when they only
requested for 28days??
Don't shoot yourself in the leg o

So once the money is in your acc for 28days do u print out bank statement on the 29th day and can u apply immediately or wait till the 31st day? is it same bank statement u upload when applying for visa? what if the cas takes long to get? thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2021
DashBCU:

I believe YES. you can have transactions on it, be it debit or credit.

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tawa89(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Hi guys, If you are filling the Cas immigration questionnaire from the school that offered you admission and was asked if you have been denied visas to any country apart from the UK in the last ten years, and truly I have had visa applications to other countries turned down in the past, will it affect your admission and visa process if you include it? If you haven't applied to UK before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2021
ibk5891:

Can someone with a law background....go for MA or MSc in social work?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2021
gali111:

So once the money is in your acc for 28days do u print out bank statement on the 29th day and can u apply immediately or wait till the 31st day? is it same bank statement u upload when applying for visa? what if the cas takes long to get? thanks

Yh you can print on the 29th or 30th day and use it for CAS immediately. The validity of the statement is 31days after printing
Meaning if you print out on the 1st of October it expires 31days after .... In a case where CAS takes longer than 31days you will have to print another one
It same statement for CAS and visa application

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tawa89(f): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2021
tawa89:
Hi guys, I am filling the Cas immigration questionnaire from the school that offered me admission and I was asked if I have been denied visas to any country apart from the UK in the last ten years, and truly I have had visa applications to other countries turned down in the past, will it affect my admission and visa process if I include it? I haven't applied to UK before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
pipe:
What’s the discount for international students from Leeds Beckett?

3000GBP
4000GBP for tech courses

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jimps(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2021
SoapMactavish:

Use Access, heard it takes just few days. People that use GTbank wait for weeks.
Sterling bank is also fast, they debit and sent me telex copy the third day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Depending on the course and time of enrollment for the program ! Which course?

presskid:
My girlfriend has just been offered an admission at University of Chester and is being asked to pay initial deposit of £3000 however there is no info about the deadline of the deposit, pls does anyone have this info?
She's trying to raise the money so she'd like to know the deadline.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gann:
how much charges exactly for £2k?
GTbank told me between 2 to 3 weeks. Today is the 8th day, they have blocked the money since day 3 in my account. They said once FX is available it will be deducted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello house!

Does one need to authenticate all results (Waec, neco, transcript, degree certificate) before applying to the UK embassy for a students visa?
And is there any extra information that Nigerians who bagged degrees on Benin republic have to know?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Authseyi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
When did she apply?

It's on the 8th of November
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
I can remember
1) appointment confirmation
2) photocopy of passport data page
Ndessien:
My appointment is tomorrow , I did self service. Please what should I come with. I don't to deal with our brothers outside the gate. Thanks and help a sister.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shittu1992: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please, does anyone know school(s) in the UK that takes 1k pound as deposit before applying for Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ddee20150: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
bemagnify:

1. Less than 2 weeks

2. £12150 though it depends on the course. International student discount is £2000.

Pls, does *University of law* have instalment option for tuition fee payment.??

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Favouredforever:
Good morning @justwise. I don't know whether you can still remember my case and the 10 years ban from the last thread.

This is the result of my administrative review. I don't know how to feel about this considering all things. However, my emotions are all over the place and I cannot digest the content well enough for my understanding. Does this mean that the 10 years ban have been lifted? Thank you as always.

I think the ECM was fair to you by removing the ban because they seems to believe that you did not intentionally submit fake bank statement.

You did not submit any document to disprove the claim that the bank statement is genuine rather you submitted documents to support your good character as a person .

You really got luck with this one.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeyusuf2000: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good Morning Fam,

Please my wife just gain admission to Glasgow Caledonian University for her 2 years post graduate course. We are planning to go with my 1 year old child. The school is in scotland, my worry is, Can i get a good job to sponsor her program and family in Scotland before accepting the offer.

Please Gurus in the house your advice is important here in helping to make a decision

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smyle81: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
R3ndy:

I emailed them and I got an auto response and I haven’t gotten anything else since

Dont worry ....they will get back to you within 2-3days.....hope u did attach a copy of your int'l passport?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shittu1992: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please, does anyone know school(s) in the UK that takes 1k pound as deposit before applying for Visa?
Some should please come to my aid.�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
How much were you charged
jimps:
Sterling bank is also fast, they debit and sent me telex copy the third day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Middlesex uni
Shittu1992:
Some should please come to my aid.�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Motinuola: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please when did she apply and when did they give her admission? Coz I applied since 2weeks ago and my application is still awaiting decision.

adeyusuf2000:
Good Morning Fam,

Please my wife just gain admission to Glasgow Caledonian University for her 2 years post graduate course. We are planning to go with my 1 year old child. The school is in scotland, my worry is, Can i get a good job to sponsor her program and family in Scotland before accepting the offer.

Please Gurus in the house your advice is important here in helping to make a decision

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.