Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256136 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cart23(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Which school?
Dbbanks:
Hello everyone. Please help me look into this. My tuition is 12500 pounds, I paid deposit of 3000 pounds and I’m using 12m for my POF. Is that okay? Thanks
Also, does Wema bank answers swiftly to the embassy when there’s need to check?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jayanne123: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sure, you can.
erandpay07:
Good afternoon everyone, please, can someone apply for different course in the same university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goldmyneexpress: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello Gurus,
I was at TLs yesterday and I was shocked to hear the exobitant money those agent ask me to pay for upload and booking.
My question now is that is it possible to do the application myself from the beginning to the end. If yes can u assist to drop the link for uk application site and also booking appointment.
Also do I need letter of purpose and employment letter for this application or I can do without it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BAMADE2021: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
RGU, will tell you to reapply. I had their offer for September 2021 and sent them an email for deferment, I was told to reapply. Anyway, maybe it depends on the courses. Also, you can only defer the admission you have accepted, Therefore, accept the offer, wait for 1 month and defer it, and if they are not agreeing, reapply later. Below is the email I received from them.

Hello

We've been able to resolve your question about Fw: Your offer is available, your reference number is 000140649.

You can view the resolution, or add further details using the button below.

Resolution Details:

Many thanks for your email requesting to defer your offer/application to a future intake.

The information the university now collects at application stage has changed. These changes affect some areas of general information collection but also relates to the UK’s exit from the European Union and new UK Immigration Reglulations.

For this reason we are unable to defer your application.

We would therefore encourage you, as you continue to hold an interest in a programme with RGU, that you re-apply via our online Application Portal to ensure that all new and current relevant data is collected.

If you wish to submit an application for a future intake, please let us know to enable us to withdraw your current application.

Kind regards

Kind regards
Andrea Annal
Student Admissions Service
jayanne123:
Hello room. I got a conditional offer at RGU this week, and I had to notify the RGU admission office by email that I request a deferral. But I still haven't accepted the conditional offer. Is it a good decision to defer an admission offer without accepting the conditional offer yet? Pls I need your advise

Please when did you apply to RGU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
mechoau:

I’m also in the same boat with you, I’ve given up on Hertfordshire. My application was received on the 6th of this month and I haven’t heard anything from them. Though I’m waiting for Plymouth to consider my conditional offer to unconditional

Call this number +44 115 824 2657 and request to know about your application, you will receive a conditional offer in 3 days time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thank you.

AOI2016:
Kindly go to the marriage registry you did the wedding and complain to them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tsignatures: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Tsignatures post=107182089][/quote] Somebody should please help me out
@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ngan: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good day,
I have been refused 2 times for UK visit visa.. prior to the outcome I have declared someone with the same surname with me as a friend and has been registered on my profile .
Fortunately , I got married to the man in 2019 and I do not need to change my surname as my maiden name is the same with his surname.

He resides in UK legally .

I am applying for UK student visa now . Please do you advise that I should declare him as my husband.

Please I need guru in the house to advise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
cutelekush01:

Call this number +44 115 824 2657 and request to know about your application, you will receive a conditional offer in 3 days time.

Thanks I appreciate your kind gesture. I’ll definitely do that and get back to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monroelee: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
How long after application did your offer come in?
Rabato:

My offer came in two weeks ago, I got for Birmingham city too. I am confused as to which university to go to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chisom09: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
erandpay07:
Good afternoon everyone, please, can someone apply for different course in the same university?
yes ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
I really appreciate. I will try them on Monday.
Thanks so much.

[quote author=cutelekush01 post=107191468][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by splendorian(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please Is it compulsory that I must have certificate of TB test before I can go for Visa interview... Someone is telling me that TB test is not compulsory.. How true is it plsssss?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
lawali:
Good evening,

I am filling a dependent (child) visa application, Kindly advise me if I need to say yes/no for below question relating to financial evidence. The account for POF is in parent’s name. When I tried yes, I was prompt to submit a letter by applicant and third party.

Thanks

its a Yes, and you will need a letter and sign the third party form

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
mechoau:

Thanks I appreciate your kind gesture. I’ll definitely do that and get back to you

Please call around 9am to 2pm... you need to be persistent.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do you mean visa interview or when submitting your Visa application?

splendorian:
Please Is it compulsory that I must have certificate of TB test before I can go for Visa interview... Someone is telling me that TB test is not compulsory.. How true is it plsssss?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dokasy2016: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
@engr2cool please can I DM you?

engr2cool:

No it's even early.
You can apply by the beginning of Dec and get your visa same Dec.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lawali: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Gigli:

its a Yes, and you will need a letter and sign the third party form

Thanks for the response. I appreciate.
I was rushing to complete the application yesterday and chose No because I have read earlier that dependents (child) can use bank statement of parent.

It’s not clear to me if parent still needs to sign third party form.

If I must do it, I hope I can correct what I chose by attaching the third party form as evidence.

Pls need more advice from those that have completed dependents application. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by splendorian(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
dollyparton:

I mailed them on Monday and I was replied today. They gave me November 10 4PM.
Pls which state... Lagos or Abuja?
Can I mail u pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by splendorian(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ugool:
Do you mean visa interview or when submitting your Visa application?
I mean when going for visa interview..
I'm asking if it's needed before visa can be approved..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
It is needed when submitting your student visa application not during your interview.

[quote author=splendorian post=107195347][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
ngan:
Good day,
I have been refused 2 times for UK visit visa.. prior to the outcome I have declared someone with the same surname with me as a friend and has been registered on my profile .
Fortunately , I got married to the man in 2019 and I do not need to change my surname as my maiden name is the same with his surname.

I am applying for UK student visa now . Please do you advise that I should declare him as my husband.

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fourcade(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
awumen:

Yes. Very well.

Please what's the deposit required for UWS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chidinmuba7: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
My sister got her passport yesterday and would want to study MSc project management. Please which school in UK;
1. Offers the program with cheaper tuition.
2. She's looking at £2000 to £3000 initial deposit.
3. Please Universities that are fast in their applications.
4. Universities that doesn't do pre-cas interview.

@justwise and others please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ngan: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please I hope this will not complicate the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello everyone. Please I got a conditional offer from University of huddersfield. I discovered the course I intend to take is no longer accredited with Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Though I have accepted their offer, but can I change to another course related which is accredited before meeting up their offer conditions.
Please gurus in the house I need your advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
ngan:
Good day,

Yes, nothing wrong with marrying your friend

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cart23:
Which school?

Nottingham Trent university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
[Please some should advice on what to do quote author=Mikool101 post=107196899]Hello everyone. Please I got a conditional offer from University of huddersfield. I discovered the course I intend to take is no longer accredited with Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Though I have accepted their offer, but can I change to another course related which is accredited before meeting up their offer conditions.
Please gurus in the house I need your advice.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hardelekeh: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello , I applied to uni. Of hertfordshire on 1st of oct, Sheffield Hallam university and Huddersfield university on 5th of October and up till now no response from the 3 schools. My question is this, can I start my POF ? Since I know the tuition fee for the 3 schools and they are almost the same thing . Is it possible ? Can I do start now ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.