Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257877 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Richardsray:
Good morning Nairalanders, Does anyone have information about University of Bradford? I like to know about the town. Thanks in anticipation.
i learned that the city is good and it is easy to get job, but accommodation is the only problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Ademidun1:
Good evening @Justwise and all the gurus here.
Please read my write up and kindly advise me on the next step to take. This is my story:

Submitted visa application: August 1.
Biometrics: August 23- Standard.
After 30 working days, when I didn’t hear any news, I sent a paid message and I got a reply that a decision had been made.
After 35 working days, sent another paid message, I was told that they’ve escalated my case and that I should wait for 15 working day’s from the date of my escalation to get a response.
Then 3 weeks ago, I got a BRP mail. Since then, nothing.
When it was 50 working days, I sent another mail, they said they have now re- escalated the issue and to wait for a response. 2 days later, I got a decision mail that visa has been approved. What baffles me is that the decision letter was dated August.
Since last week that the decision was letter sent to my mail, I’ve been tracking and still at DMC. Please how else can I escalate this matter? I paid for courier and passport has not been delivered yet.
Anyone that has been in my shoe before to kindly advise me as I don’t know what else to do. Thank you.
I’m in your exact situation right now, please DM me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Missngozi123: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning house,

Please how do you make payment for the visa fees

Tried to use the regular naira card but its failing.

Kindly advise as I would like to pay today.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaybee0519: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Please � house. Any help with this. Nothing in the mail or junk folder. Nothing from tls either even after sending mail to them.

Jaybee0519:
Please house what does this email mean exactly. Is it a bad thing? Please I'm really confused and need clarification. All the gurus in the house

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by swazee: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Good Morning guys. I have a sister in the UK, living close to the school I want to study in (Teesside University), she lives 15 mins away from the campus. She is married so we no longer have the same surname. Please do I have to state this in my pre-CAS (Mandatory Questionnaire) and Visa interview or I should say 'i don't any relative in the UK' since our surnames are different. I plan to stay with her though. atleast before i find my feet.

Gurus in the house, please what do you suggest ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kollinburg: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekods04:

@Kollinburg, was it when you clicked to accept the offer that this happened?

And when was that?

No I was sent a mail to that effect And to make the decision in 14days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Syncrod: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Sammydizzle:

I tried connecting with the link, but it's not working.

Have you been able to connect now?

I'm also interested boss.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2021
This is the first question that came to mind when I saw the post.

Fabulux:
So someone that traveled since last week in August wouldn't have touched the money?what will he be paying rent and feeding from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning.
I have a sister in the UK studying and I will be going by January too. Hope her status wont affect mine?? She is on a 2 years course program and all fees fully paid. Hope the fact shes their ans I will be going to the same school wont affect me.
Also, i have about 12million and will pay almost 2m as proof of fund meaning i will have about 10million after my 28 days or more. Hope 10 million is enough for me? I am going for a year study program.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning all, please how do I scan the barcode on my vaccination card, am fully vaccinated but want to scan the barcode to really confirm that it's been updated online, is it only iPhone that can be used or Android can be use as well.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richystar4: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Download QR Code reader from play store

teeboi77:
Good morning all, please how do I scan the barcode on my vaccination card, am fully vaccinated but want to scan the barcode to really confirm that it's been updated online, is it only iPhone that can be used or Android can be use as well.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adaglo: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Gigli:

have i sent it?

Please i also need the consent form . my email is adaezenwankwo@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2021
lobinche101:
Good morning.
I have a sister in the UK studying and I will be going by January too. Hope her status wont affect mine?? She is on a 2 years course program and all fees fully paid. Hope the fact shes their ans I will be going to the same school wont affect me.
Also, i have about 12million and will pay almost 2m as proof of fund meaning i will have about 10million after my 28 days or more. Hope 10 million is enough for me? I am going for a year study program.

I don’t think your sister studying in the uk should affect your chances as there is no law that forbids siblings from studying in the uk or the same school.

As for the required funds, it all depends on the amount of your school fees and the location of your school. Proof of funds for those studying outside London is a bit lesser than those studying in London. You can get more information by going to the beginning of this thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Toxheen:

Please anyone that has applied for their dependant or that has an answer to this should please respond. @justwise

Marriage pictures, videos, evidence of cohabitation, chats, bank statement showing you sent or received money from your spouse.. documents showing both of you own property together... If you have children then provide evidence to that effect....the list is non exhaustive...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Mikool101:
Hello everyone. Please any Birmingham city university applicant for January intake here. How long do they give out conditional offer. I applied to the school towards the end of September and I am yet to receive an offer.

The thing with Birmingham City University is that you have to email them frequently to get answers. Don’t relax thinking they will just answer you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goke7: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Amazoner01:

How about using different account that hold both applicant and dependent separately in account but dated the 28 days started counting same day not after applicant visa?

most folks here have advised using just one account to avoid complicating matters, the truth is once the main applicant has indicated that the family is traveling with him or her whether immediately or not, there must be POF to cover the entire family and it's advisable that the funds be there till all visas for the family is out in case of random checking of the accounts which is what happened in that case. There is no need to gamble here, it's either the funds are available or not. Opening and Closing statement figures must be the required funds

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2021
ricdavies:
Hello all.
Is TB test necessary for those who have been living outside of Nigeria for over a year but want to come back and apply from here?

Yes... As long as you have touched the Nigerian soil... You need TB certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Outside London. School Fee is about 12000.. I have 2000 scholarship meaning I have to balance 10,000 . Paying about 3000 as initial deposit means I have just 7000 left to pay.
In summary 7000 plus 9203= 16203..
Will 10million cover this 16203. Thanks
Star19:

I don’t think your sister studying in the uk should affect your chances as there is no law that forbids siblings from studying in the uk or the same school.

As for the required funds, it all depends on the amount of your school fees and the location of your school. Proof of funds for those studying outside London is a bit lesser than those studying in London. You can get more information by going to the beginning of this thread

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olohije01: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2021
I got an unconditional offer for Aston University and I was asked to pay £500 pounds tuition deposit.This is the lowest tuition deposit I have seen so far,I am really confused and beginning to think it’s not legit.I don’t know if I should proceed with it.
Please I need advice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Goke7:

most folks here have advised using just one account to avoid complicating matters, the truth is once the main applicant has indicated that the family is traveling with him or her whether immediately or not, there must be POF to cover the entire family and it's advisable that the funds be there till all visas for the family is out in case of random checking of the accounts which is what happened in that case. There is no need to gamble here, it's either the funds are available or not. Opening and Closing statement figures must be the required funds
We are not applying together at the same time. Still have stuff I am doing until December ending. It that advisable or we should just add up funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tpman206: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2021
hardeybissie:
Good morning everyone. Kudos on keeping people informed. Please is anyone going to University of Lincoln, February entry?
Jan entry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Thank you

Richystar4:
Download QR Code reader from play store

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mystikal(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Kukujajaja:
I honestly doubted your claims. However, I understand that each UK universities has their admission rules and offers regulations. Having said that, I urged you to come out with evidence of those who have collected their CAS from university without presenting 28days financial statements. Cheers!

I got my CAS without 28 days financial statement. University of Strathclyde.

When I did my MSc in Greenwich too many years ago, I didn't need to submit POF for CAS either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Olohije01:
I got an unconditional offer for Aston University and I was asked to pay £500 pounds tuition deposit.This is the lowest tuition deposit I have seen so far,I am really confused and beginning to think it’s not legit.I don’t know if I should proceed with it.
Please I need advice

Aston doesn't tell anyone to pay a tuition deposit of 500 pounds, their tuition deposit is 2000 pounds. I paid mine 2 weeks ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ytd007: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2021
no January intake.

Welcomme:
Thanks bro. Are you presently there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hardeybissie(f): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2021
tpman206:

Jan entry

Hello. Have you gotten your CAS? And how long did it take? I would like to send you a mail please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Star19:

The thing with Birmingham City University is that you have to email them frequently to get answers. Don’t relax thinking they will just answer you
Goodmorning, are you also for Birmingham city. Please how long did it take to get a response from them. I have a conditional offer from huddersfield but I want to get offer also from Birmingham to have options.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning, please any birmingham city university applicant here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Use this link to always check

https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/

lobinche101:
Outside London. School Fee is about 12000.. I have 2000 scholarship meaning I have to balance 10,000 . Paying about 3000 as initial deposit means I have just 7000 left to pay.
In summary 7000 plus 9203= 16203..
Will 10million cover this 16203. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Verifiedlu: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning house.....please can someone tell me what documents I would need for a two years old dependant child? Parents are unmarried and child lives with her mother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zuzman(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2021
I’ll prefer the cheapest available sch since I’m on a low budget. A sch that also accept payment in installments
Ugool:
It depends on your school fees and school location. Proof of funds for schools within London is higher than Schools outside london

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2021
swazee:
Good Morning guys. I have a sister in the UK, living close to the school I want to study in (Teesside University), she lives 15 mins away from the campus. She is married so we no longer have the same surname. Please do I have to state this in my pre-CAS (Mandatory Questionnaire) and Visa interview or I should say 'i don't any relative in the UK' since our surnames are different. I plan to stay with her though. atleast before i find my feet.

Gurus in the house, please what do you suggest ?
You think they don't know her maiden name? Hehehe. The lesser lie you tell the Home Office, the better life in the UK would be for you. Nobody would deny you visa because you have a relative in the UK. Why do we always like to hide unnecessary things?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.