Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256763 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lilly211(f): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2021
Hello house ,
I’m waiting for my school to issue CAS.. should I start moving the funds to my account now for POF ? or I have to wait till my CAS is issued ? I don’t want any delay so I can meet up with the January deadline. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obidede12: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Lilly211 post=107343712]Hello house ,
I’m waiting for my school to issue CAS.. should I start moving the funds to my account now for POF ? or I have to wait till my CAS is issued ? I don’t want any delay so I can meet up with the January

By now you should have built your pof.
If you have not, please start immediately. I'm sure you must have paid your initial deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BlessingVic: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2021
I sent a reminder to them and I got the offer the next day.
please let's connect if you got offer too.

quote author=Oluwakemitara post=107331145]Pls how long did it take you to get the offer after applying[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ndessien: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Please how do I get cheap Qatar airways flight tickets. On their site it's 205 naira but can't pay with naira card. On Wakanow it is 227 naira. Paying for 5 persons.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BlessingVic: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=BlessingVic post=107279460]Good evening everyone.
Please I need information on Cardiff Metropolitan University. Any existing Student in Cardiff for a guide. I got a conditional offer but I want to about student life, cost of living, job opportunity for students in Wales before accepting the offer.

@justwise
@scooby007
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Msfrnk:
Good evening Gurus in the house pls for a student that is currently studying (outside London) but lives in London, my question is if my wife wants to apply for his dependent visa she will put my address in London as where she will be living hope this is not going to affect her chance of getting the visa but the pof in her account is sufficient for London maintenance and outside London.
Note: my pof is still intact if the embassy want me to print it out the fund has not been tampered and she has sufficient funds in her account as well.

Maintenance money calculation is about cost of living in a particular city, so since you live in London then expect them to use London rate and not where your school is located
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Sigh. Today makes it a week I initiated Form A with Gtbank and I’ve been begging them to debit me.How I wish I opened a UBA account and used UBA
AKALAMAGBO:
UBA is blazing hot.... Got debited within 48 hours and got my telex within those hours with the rate of 517 naira to pounds and just a service charge of 11,500 naira for the service.... UBA remains the best

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Sigh. Today makes it a week I initiated Form A with Gtbank and I’ve been begging them to debit me.How I wish I opened a UBA account and used UBA

Are you sure it's 517 or you want to say it's 571. Infact OANDA rate itself is not less than 564.

Just to confirm

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kukujajaja: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2021
Can you kindly suggest to everyone possible ways of going about this without being burnt. However, the main applicant may decided to apply alone due to a lot of logistics reasons.
I urge all the experts in the house to deliberate more on this topic in order for us to learn from. After all, this is one of the benefits of this forum. God bless you all amen!

Goke7:

Once you indicate that your dependants are coming with you whether now or later you must show proof of funds to cover for everyone. If you go ahead and apply with your POF alone because they are not coming immediately, you will be given visa o but when your dependants will apply later is when jungle will mature. Your dependant will be asked to print your statement from the time you apply to the time your dependant applied. This is the case and question someone just asked if you go some pages back. Once they discovered that your funds as the main applicant have depreciated, the dependant will be denied and the main applicant visa cancelled. It has happened to people on this forum so be warned. Let no agent deceive you. Perhaps some folks escaped this before but the home office guys are not smiling these days as they suspect folks are moving funds from one account to another all in the name of POF.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2021
You can direct this question to the moniker I quoted. Cheers
Lekods04:

Are you sure it's 517 or you want to say it's 571. Infact OANDA rate itself is not less than 564.

Just to confirm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Lilly211:
Hello house ,
I’m waiting for my school to issue CAS.. should I start moving the funds to my account now for POF ? or I have to wait till my CAS is issued ? I don’t want any delay so I can meet up with the January deadline. Thanks

Start counting POF immediately.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2021
WuraolaD:
Please my proof of funds is not up to 28days can I send it to the school like that so that I can get my CAS on time or it is a must to wait for 28days

it must mature, that is, it must be up to 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2021
WuraolaD:
I also applied to bedfordshire. I did my credibility interview today and I passed.

You need to provide POF yourself and your dependent.
Secondly, I used wema bank to pay my 65% which is 8650 pounds . They deducted above 4.9m .
Lastly, I don’t have an idea about your child’s passport . I hope someone answers .

Please I sent you a pm. Please check your email, would appreciate your response, I am also for bedfordshire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Fidelity too. That's for sure.

LegalTc1:

Pls all, if you have a ONE WAY FLIGHT TICKET, ur visa and offer letter(with the normal1k,2k etc scholarship that universities give on courses), go to Zenith bank,Ikoyi and get ur $4000 PTA.
In fact, feel free to reach out. my very good friend is the one in charge at the branch and u ll get it easy peasy Japanesey.

I have benefited alot from credible information shared on this platform and I will not respond to the ignorant person who will not help others but tackle people who try to share information that will be of help to others.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by franticfargo66: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Sabrrr:

yes Birmingham city. I actually found out they said they wouldnt make a decision until Dec 3- for my course though.

What course did you apply for please? Mine was MBA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2021
WuraolaD:
Please my proof of funds is not up to 28days can I send it to the school like that so that I can get my CAS on time or it is a must to wait for 28days

University of bedfordshire requires a 28days POF and it’s the same POF they would ask you to submit to the ukvi

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by washsbae: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2021
em7even:
Middlesex are no longer accepting payments for January intake as there are no more vacancies. If you have not made your (Initial Deposit) payment to the school as at this moment, just don't bother. Except you want to start September 2022.
To whom it may concern sha.
Before some people will come and start lamenting. And don't come bombarding this page with when CAS issuance will begin. It won't start until December.
Drink water and relax.

But I was offered unconditional offer for January on the 2nd of Nov. Do you think they will give offer if they are not accepting payments for January?

Do you also have any evidence that they are no longer accepting for January. Expecting your response

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobsa: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Ndessien:
Please how do I get cheap Qatar airways flight tickets. On their site it's 205 naira but can't pay with naira card. On Wakanow it is 227 naira. Paying for 5 persons.

Travelbeta is a bit cheaper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by goldendollars(f): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Hello house, please I need advice on the issue of my course. I got admission for Business Analytics at Northampton...but I’m planning to defer till September as I am not fully financially prepared. I recently learnt of Project Mgt placement option with just extra 500 pounds for the second year. Project Mgt also has May admission which is perfect for me as September seems kind of far. Now I’m considering Project Management but I need to know which has higher job opportunities between Project Management and Biz Analytics. Please am counting on useful information..thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rocoh(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Please I will like to know the prospects of studying "Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics" at Bradford.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Congratulations! My own testimony will come!
Ugool:
Visa Alert

Submitted Visa application for I and my dependant- 27th of September
Biometrics - 5th October (Tls Abuja Standard)
NSF Mail - Oct 22nd. I couldn't think of anything wrong with my application. I Decided to send a mail to my bank (Zenith) to confirm any inquiries from UKVI Pretoria
Decision made - 25th October
Collection mail - 27th October
Dependant's collection mail - 26th October
Passport was sent today via Courier

I can only thank God. Please if you are on the route be as truthful as possible. I have a sister in the UK too and I declared her. Entered her passport number that was all. Make your application as simple as possible. Liverpool see you in January 2022.

Thank you to all the gurus in the house. Special thanks to @Josh121.

I appreciate everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CornOak(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Ytd007:

4000GBP deposit is required before CAS issuance.

Please, does University of Westminster require PoF before issuing CAS?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Use the bank transfer option on Wakanow. Quote the reference before transferring

Ndessien:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Thank you. Definitely! It will. Rooting for you

SerendipityHere:

Congratulations! My own testimony will come!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Oboy na wa Ooo this people no dey smile at all Ooo. Thanks bro for that explanation. I would landed myself in big shit. Thanks again.
Goke7:

Once you indicate that your dependants are coming with you whether now or later you must show proof of funds to cover for everyone. If you go ahead and apply with your POF alone because they are not coming immediately, you will be given visa o but when your dependants will apply later is when jungle will mature. Your dependant will be asked to print your statement from the time you apply to the time your dependant applied. This is the case and question someone just asked if you go some pages back. Once they discovered that your funds as the main applicant have depreciated, the dependant will be denied and the main applicant visa cancelled. It has happened to people on this forum so be warned. Let no agent deceive you. Perhaps some folks escaped this before but the home office guys are not smiling these days as they suspect folks are moving funds from one account to another all in the name of POF.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2021
LegalTc1:

Pls all, if you have a ONE WAY FLIGHT TICKET, ur visa and offer letter(with the normal1k,2k etc scholarship that universities give on courses), go to Zenith bank,Ikoyi and get ur $4000 PTA.
In fact, feel free to reach out. my very good friend is the one in charge at the branch and u ll get it easy peasy Japanesey.

I have benefited alot from credible information shared on this platform and I will not respond to the ignorant person who will not help others but tackle people who try to share information that will be of help to others.

Thanks so much for this information. Pls can one's dependent get PTA as well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jesusbae32: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Good morning
Please which TLS is this?

isialo:
Visa alert for my friend I applied for!!!

CAS issuance: 25th October 2021.
Visa application submission: 25th October 2021.
Biometrics: 27th October.

Collection mail: 3rd November 2021.

(Priority application)

University of Bradford. January 2021 intake.

I really want to thank Almighty God for his mercy and favor and also a big thank you to everyone on this platform for helping out with the information provided.

God is indeed a God of miracle.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2021
washsbae:

But I was offered unconditional offer for January on the 2nd of Nov. Do you think they will give offer if they are not accepting payments for January?

Do you also have any evidence that they are no longer accepting for January. Expecting your response

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2021
goldendollars:
Hello house, please I need advice on the issue of my course. I got admission for Business Analytics at Northampton...but I’m planning to defer till September as I am not fully financially prepared. I recently learnt of Project Mgt placement option with just extra 500 pounds for the second year. Project Mgt also has May admission which is perfect for me as September seems kind of far. Now I’m considering Project Management but I need to know which has higher job opportunities between Project Management and Biz Analytics. Please am counting on useful information..thank you.

Hi,
If I'd both options, I'd go for Business Analytics but this is me choosing without knowing what your circumstances or background are. Because with the degree, one can work as a Business Intelligence Analyst, a Business Analyst, a Data Analyst, a Business Consultant etc.

That said, the knowledge you'll gain from both courses can be used in different industries but Business Analytics will set you up more in tech. Additionally, last week, I think I happened on a Business Analytics course that has a Project Management module.

I think you should reevaluate what your career plan is and make a decision based on that. Bear in mind that it's easier (or less difficult) to study Project Management without a structure than it is to study Business Analytics.

About timeframe, the difference between May and September isn't much and might be some time for you to get more money before you depart.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TomShelby: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2021
alabi31:

Also going to UWE bristol in January, letz link up guyz

Hello bro
What are the requirements for UWE post graduate you use when applying? I just want to make sure I get everything ready before applying cuz my transcript is not ready yet. Can I still apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mlsjim: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Adaglo:

Thanks just did. I applied since last month and my application is still under consideration .

Please mail them for a reminder. I got my unconditional offer for msc. Biomedical science exactly a week after application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.