Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251791 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2021
hardeybissie:

Send them a mail with the subject: Appointment Booking, and attach a copy of your passport data page, stating your destination and the urgency.

If they do not respond after 2 working days, call them very early like 8-8:30 time. I used this method to get a date for my friend.

This is the automatic response I got

Dear Applicants,

Thank you for contacting IOM-MHAC LAGOS/ABUJA.

Please be informed that All bookings are now done online.

Kindly follow the instructions below to book your medical appointment: ................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2021
splendorian:
Please I sent my WAEC certificate to University of Dundee for prove of English and it was refused on the basis that it will be exceeding ten years by next year which is when I will be commencing my studies.. I also sent my degree certificate but it was refused too because it has stayed more than two years since my graduation..
My question now is whether I can send an attestation letter from my school certifying that my studies was taught entirely in English.. Will the school accept it?

Go and do IELTS, I know that school, that’s how they behave.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Rollitout:

The institution is unsure if you would be able to study due to the level of your educated illiteracy, you were asked to upload WAEC result but you went ahead to upload something else....

Hmmm, you mustn’t say anything if you can’t help this person. It’s ok to just pass instead of trying to mock him.

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello House, please anyone know anything about Regent University London? Got an admission offer from them. Any useful info will be appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Please can I use an iPhone for visa application or a laptop must be used?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by James4presh: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Please any body going to Bradford ?? have they issue you CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Why the insult? Was it necessary? If you had no advice to give, you should have read and pass. Be kind at all times with what you say. This is a faceless platform. SMH

Rollitout:

The institution is unsure if you would be able to study due to the level of your educated illiteracy, you were asked to upload WAEC result but you went ahead to upload something else....

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Nmandu1:
Please, does schools in UK accepts NABTEB?

I'm certain about Coventry as I saw it on their portal. For others, I uploaded NABTEB result but they all said I should upload either WAEC or NECO or IELTS.

I'd to quickly write IELTS last week so I don't miss out on the conditional offers from these schools.

I uploaded my IELTS result and the conditional offers are now turning to unconditional offers.

So, if you can afford Coventry tuition fee (£16,600, in which you have to deposit £8,000 before January 10th), then your NABTEB result should be just fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gallantjo: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello everyone, please I would like your input on this. I applied for a student visa on 13th September and got the visa on 20th September. My POF was 16.6 million naira. So I traveled to the UK on 30th October. Now in this November I want to apply for my dependants (kids and husband) with my account statement too with the required POF of 17.8million. Will this be a problem? Visa office is Abu Dhabi.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hardeybissie(f): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2021
bemagnify:

Dear Applicants,

Kindly follow the instructions below to book your medical appointment: ................

Yes, wait 2 working days, if they don’t response with a date. Call them very early (8-8:30am)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2021
splendorian:
Please I sent my WAEC certificate to University of Dundee for prove of English and it was refused on the basis that it will be exceeding ten years by next year which is when I will be commencing my studies.. I also sent my degree certificate but it was refused too because it has stayed more than two years since my graduation..
My question now is whether I can send an attestation letter from my school certifying that my studies was taught entirely in English.. Will the school accept it?

Why don't you apply to institution that is not dundee?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Exoticmm:
Please can I use an iPhone for visa application or a laptop must be used?
You can, but it’s better you used a laptop. So you can have a clearer and wider view!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olizzz(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2021
mystikal:
Hoping to use British Airways to travel to Glasgow in a couple of weeks. Flight fare (return) is about 940 dollars (385k naira official rate) I just realized I can't pay with my GTB mastercard and must use a dollar card.

Meanwhile funding a dollar card at black market rate (@580) will be over 545k naira.
Please anyone knows how I can pay this fare with official rate? Going to took at BA office in Abuja will it help?

Use wakanow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2021
From what I have been reading online,there is a problem ohh.

You have to use funds that will cover both you and your dependents to apply this time even though you have gotten your visa.

I hope this helps.

quote author=gallantjo post=107399858]Hello everyone, please I would like your input on this. I applied for a student visa on 13th September and got the visa on 20th September. My POF was 16.6 million naira. So I traveled to the UK on 30th October. Now in this November I want to apply for my dependants (kids and husband) with my account statement too with the required POF of 17.8million. Will this be a problem? Visa office is Abu Dhabi. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2021
zeezlagos:
This is too harsh and so unnecessary... It is not compulsory u comment on all post. Are u not the same dude that asked people to send few days POF to schools that request for POF. SMH

God bless you jare.
It is more easier for some people to criticize than proffer solution. “Silent is sometimes golden if one has nothing reasonable to say.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2021
gallantjo:
Hello everyone, please I would like your input on this. I applied for a student visa on 13th September and got the visa on 20th September. My POF was 16.6 million naira. So I traveled to the UK on 30th October. Now in this November I want to apply for my dependants (kids and husband) with my account statement too with the required POF of 17.8million. Will this be a problem? Visa office is Abu Dhabi.

I doubt if this is possible, you av to either transfer the money to ur dependent account for 28 days or you leave to count another 28 days, my opinion though, Just wise and others guru will tell you the best option.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2021
splendorian:
you better apply to another school asap and don't waste your resources for nothing. that university of dundee na waste of time for many applicants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2021
hardeybissie:

Yes, wait 2 working days, if they don’t response with a date. Call them very early (8-8:30am)

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by barons68(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2021
splendorian:
Yes but it will be wise to apply for another school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Tiffany123:

Please I need everyone’s advise on this please

justwise:

You mean WAEC was one of the documents listed in your CAS and you forgot to add it ? Was degree certificate also listed in your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello People, any Aston University aspirant here? Is it compulsory to get a 28days statement before one can receive CAS? Please respond asap, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by simayg: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Good morning, I am a graduate of chemistry Bsc, planning to masters at ulster university Belfast, but picking a course that will be lucrative and acceptable for a chemist graduate has been an issue for me. Pls any advice and views is highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Pounds is gradually going down. 553 today

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2021
gallantjo:

Someone said u should transfer the amount to dependent account. I dont think that is wise in my opinion. Cos I have read somethings here.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2021
After days and exchange of over 20 mails dey finally gave me a date yesterday. I will advise u become radical with mail sending. I can also drop d email of d iom man that replied my mail and attend to mine if it will help u. Cheers
bemagnify:

Dear Applicants,

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amakaoyekachi1: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello just wise and other gurus in the house, when printing out my statement of account for my proof of funds, do I print out from the very first day the money was deposited into the account or the next day. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello people!
Current Immigration health surcharge for a lone prospective UK new comer planning to study for a one year masters course was calculated to be a whooping 740pounds by the UK gov. site.
Does anybody have any idea as to why it's that high?
Random figures of those with past experiences are highly craved please!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
SoapMactavish:

No app, once I put on my camera and point it on the code, it takes me to the link

Not all phones can scan QR codes.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Amakaoyekachi1:
Hello just wise and other gurus in the house, when printing out my statement of account for my proof of funds, do I print out from the very first day the money was deposited into the account or the next day. Thank you

The next day

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vosquare: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good afternoon. I got an admission from university of bradford on Nov 5 and the deadline for initial deposit is 23rd which I'm paying this week but I read somewhere that pof should also be more than 28days before the 23rd. I didn't see anything like that on the documents sent to me, I just want clarity on how and what to do

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good afternoon all,
I am new here

what schools is available for next intake

We have waec of more than 10years
BSC of exactly 10years

Is it all schools that do ITELS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.