Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254563 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Adebeewhy:
Hi,
Congratulations!!!

Pls, what App did u use in tracking it to know d Visa processing stages I downloaded tlscontact App but it didn't work. Thanks in anticipation.

I tracked via TLS Website.
login to your student visa application on gov.uk, click on provide documents and biometrics, click on continue on the next page, you will be redirected to your application on TLS website, then click on track under track my application tab.
Your application timeline will be displayed.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Aragon1:
congratulations.
Any study gaps? A friend recieved CAS today, heading also to ENU. January. Any advise will be most appreciated. Congratulations once again.
Thank you.
Yea, I do have 6 years study gap but I uploaded work reference letter with my application.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by femredhead: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2021
RetiredAdult:
How is IHS fee £705 for one year? Please those who have paid IHS fee for a one year course, can you please clarify how much you paid? My course is 11months and everytime I calculate my IHS fee, it says £470. So I don’t know how this person is saying £705. Clarity for people who have paid will be appreciated.

IHS is calculated like this:

For one year course,your visa will start a month to your course start date and four months extra after completion of your course.
In your case,your course is 11 months,so you will be given 16months visa altogether ,12months IHS is £470 and half payment of the remaining months which is less than 6months £235 making £705.
Hope you get it now.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Which day of the week did u submit your Form A.

Richystar4:
Access bank processes mine within 3 days.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Good morning All,Please it possible to do walk-in @ Ikeja TLS without getting appointment online??My Son have appointment for Tuesday but myself and the youngest son have not been able to book appointment on TLS date so we can generate reference/confirmation mail they always send to mail upon booking,we have not been able to get date,only priority and super priority date kept showing.

Can we just go with the boy that has appointment and then say we want to do walk-in?

Can we also upload document without booking the Tls appointment or we will have to do assisted service for them to upload for us and do we have to pay for that too or it's part of the 42k walk-in fee?

Or we just go with our checklist print out and passport??

We have not been able to pick any date online for us to even pay and upload documents.

Kindly assist with response and advise on how to go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2021
iVentHub:
Visa Alert!!!
Application Submitted 6th Nov 21
Biometric 8th Nov 21
Application received at DMC 9th Nov 21
Application received by VAC 12th Nov 21
Pick-up mail 12th Nov 21

No interview
No Non Straightforward Mail

Priority Visa TLS Ikeja.
Edinburgh Napier University ✈ Here I Come
Thank You JESUS!

For every visa expectant soul, God will grant your heart desires.

Congrats! but pls at what point do u know your visa is ready? is it application received at dmc or received at vac?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2021
em7even:

Visa refusal loading.
Why can’t her dad transfer the money into her personal acct in order to avoid stories that touch. I just pity this lady. Will UKVI smile at her with this corporate acct that she want to use? Am just watching
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fidelism: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Good morning, how can I reach you. I am interested in applying for University of Lincoln

Bossplaya1:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Application: 16th of August
Biometrics: 18th of August
Abuja TLS & Priority
Collection Mail: 24th of August
Pick-up: 24th of August
No Non-Straightforward Email.
No Interview.
What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.

*ChinekeDalu*
*NagodeAllah*
*EseOluwa*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pasuma23: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2021
I have worked for 2 firms. Now I am working with the 3rd firm since 2016, will I have to go to other firms for reference because I don't have those employment letter anymore. Wont my current work employment letter and reference be enough.
iVentHub:

Thank you.
Yea, I do have 6 years study gap but I uploaded work reference letter with my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Pasuma23:
I have worked for 2 firms. Now I am working with the 3rd firm since 2016, will I have to go to other firms for reference because I don't have those employment letter anymore. Wont my current work employment letter and reference be enough.

Your current work employment letter and reference should be enough. I only uploaded the reference letter from my present work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Jenireva1:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!

Application- 27th October
Biometrics- 28th October
Paid email- 8th November
Collection mail- 11th November
DHL delivery- 12th November
PRIORITY

All thanks to God. I pray the almighty God grant everyone success.

Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenson1: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Good morning all,please got this from Swansea University,is there hope that one will get offer from them

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Please I need response and guide on this....

Can I do walk in without appointment and make payment at the venus??as am yet to get any appointment date book online and make payment.

Only my eldest son have appointment for Tuesday 9am but myself and youngest son don't have any appointment yet we can't find date,only super priority showing up.

Pls what can I do?

teeboi77:
Good morning All,Please it possible to do walk-in @ Ikeja TLS without getting appointment online??My Son have appointment for Tuesday but myself and the youngest son have not been able to book appointment on TLS date so we can generate reference/confirmation mail they always send to mail upon booking,we have not been able to get date,only priority and super priority date kept showing.

Can we just go with the boy that has appointment and then say we want to do walk-in?

Can we also upload document without booking the Tls appointment or we will have to do assisted service for them to upload for us and do we have to pay for that too or it's part of the 42k walk-in fee?

Or we just go with our checklist print out and passport??

We have not been able to pick any date online for us to even pay and upload documents.

Kindly assist with response and advise on how to go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2021
teeboi77:
Please I need response and guide on this....

Can I do walk in without appointment and make payment at the venus??as am yet to get any appointment date book online and make payment.

Only my eldest son have appointment for Tuesday 9am but myself and youngest son don't have any appointment yet we can't find date,only super priority showing up.

Pls what can I do?

You can walk in and pay at the venue (42,000), alternatively you could try adding assisted service (11,700 or there about) to your TLS cart, i didn't get a close date on sunday until i selected assisted service and boom i got biometrics reservation for the next day (Monday), so it makes sense for me to use assisted service of 11k to get a next day reservation over walk in of 42k

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2021
pls, someone should answer this!!!

@justwise @bemagnify and all the gurus pls!!!

Hello everyone,

Pls, I am looking at applying for September 2022 intake. However, I am skeptical as to how to grade my result. I have a ND (Distinction) and HND (Distinction) certificates. I also have a Masters from the University of Ibadan. My question is this; Can I apply to any University with these grades? I keep seeing entry requirements as 2:1 etc but I hardly see interpretations for HND (or maybe I don’t understand it)

Which universities can I apply to?
How do interpret the entry requirements pls?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Is it okay to state that I have a masters degree already even though I am applying to study another masters in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lusholamy: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2021
femredhead:

IHS is calculated like this:

For one year course,your visa will start a month to your course start date and four months extra after completion of your course.
In your case,your course is 11 months,so you will be given 16months visa altogether ,12months IHS is £470 and half payment of the remaining months which is less than 6months £235 making £705.
Hope you get it now.

Please how much will the IHS for 2yrs course cost? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky123(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
opeoyek:
Is it okay to state that I have a masters degree already even though I am applying to study another masters in the UK?
No, you can apply with HND, there are schools that accepts that
Check my posts and see some list I replied someone with
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2021
opeoyek:
I have HND, PGD and MBA in HR but am only using my HND and PGD to apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ifunanya84: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2021
It will cost 1175.

Lusholamy:

Please how much will the IHS for 2yrs course cost? Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
I already stated that i have a masters degree when I applied for admission.
Oluwatosinliz:
I have HND, PGD and MBA in HR but am only using my HND and PGD to apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pls, what is the temporary accommodation someone can get in UK before someone can get a permanent accommodation. Because i will like to inspect my accommodation physically before I make decisions and payments. I want to know in case if they ask me during my pre-CAS interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have a BSc and MSc.
Funky123:

No, you can apply with HND, there are schools that accepts that
Check my posts and see some list I replied someone with
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thanks much for the advice and thanks to @ DukeLad he just assisted me on it now,am grateful

iVentHub:

You can walk in and pay at the venue (42,000), alternatively you could try adding assisted service (11,700 or there about) to your TLS cart, i didn't get a close date on sunday until i selected assisted service and boom i got biometrics reservation for the next day (Monday), so it makes sense for me to use assisted service of 11k to get a next day reservation over walk in of 42k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BAMADE2021: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are free to go. Your result is exceptionally good. In order to avoid questions such as why are you going for a second master's. Don't declare your MSC in your application. I also have an MBA, but I didn't declare it during my application. Prepare a comprehensive Personal statement, CV (Finetune smileyyour CV to match the course specification outcome), and apply to the school you wish, although some schools will still not take HND for the master. But many schools will take u considering your grade and experience (provided you have wide experience in the field of your course). CGU, middle sex, RGU, UWE Bristol, Sheffield Allam, Westminster, Kingston, will accept you without much stress. Also, if schools state 2-1 as their requirement, that is a general requirement, don't worry yourself, they might still consider your application. Just check other clues like RPL - recognition of prior learning. So far the only school that advised me to go for premaster or top-up as an HND holder is ARU. Note: Applications are treated on an individual basis.
SerendipityHere:
Hello everyone,Pls, I am looking at applying for September 2022 intake. However, I am skeptical as to how to grade my result. I have a ND (Distinction) and HND (Distinction) certificates. I also have a Masters from the University of Ibadan. My question is this; Can I apply to any University with these grades? I keep seeing entry requirements as 2:1 etc but I hardly see interpretations for HND (or maybe I don’t understand it)

How do interpret the entry requirements pls?

Thank you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
opeoyek:
I have a BSc and MSc.
then apply with your Bsc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mariam520: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kenson1:
Good morning all,please got this from Swansea University,is there hope that one will get offer from them

I got an offer too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mariam520: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kenson1:

I got unconditional offer letter from them yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
I stated in my application for admission that I have a masters degree
Oluwatosinliz:
then apply with your Bsc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please, do UK Government approve Nigeria Vaccination card (for those Vaccinated in Nigeria) as a proof of Vaccination?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello @BAMADE2021,

I truly appreciate your detailed explaination.
I shall do as suggested.

Thank you very much.

BAMADE2021:
You are free to go. Your result is exceptionally good. In order to avoid questions such as why are you going for a second master's. Don't declare your MSC in your application. I also have an MBA, but I didn't declare it during my application. Prepare a comprehensive Personal statement, CV (Finetune smileyyour CV to match the course specification outcome), and apply to the school you wish, although some schools will still not take HND for the master. But many schools will take u considering your grade and experience (provided you have wide experience in the field of your course). CGU, middle sex, RGU, UWE Bristol, Sheffield Allam, Westminster, Kingston, will accept you without much stress. Also, if schools state 2-1 as their requirement, that is a general requirement, don't worry yourself, they might still consider your application. Just check other clues like RPL - recognition of prior learning. So far the only school that advised me to go for premaster or top-up as an HND holder is ARU. Note: Applications are treated on an individual basis.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
Pls, what is the temporary accommodation someone can get in UK before someone can get a permanent accommodation. Because i will like to inspect my accommodation physically before I make decisions and payments. I want to know in case if they ask me during my pre-CAS interview
pls, can I get answers to the question above bcoz of my pre-CAS interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.