Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1280971 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 4:28am On Nov 19, 2021
bemagnify:

Yes, provided it meet all the requirements
please is there a whatsapp group for ENU applicants.is there any deadline date on ground now.i just applied to the school last night.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 4:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Which school currently admits for january intake please or february?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 4:35am On Nov 19, 2021
No. Min. Of 28days

Gcool2:
alright,hat implies that my pof will need to be in the account gor like 2 months,28days for CAS and 28 days for Visa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 4:41am On Nov 19, 2021
i got admission too, have you paid the deposit?
[quote author=haydotzed post=107744595][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 4:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Just wise baba... Pls someone told me IHS fee for kids isn’t the same amount as Adults...Pls help clarify and also i didn’t see the charges amount for standard fee service submission..Like how much do they charge for it...waiting for ur response boss..

justwise:

Unfortunately there is nothing much you can do other than emailing and calling until this is resolved.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 5:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Ugool:
No. Min. Of 28days

for both cas and visa?for University of west england it is 2 months.olease let us caht on whatsapp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2021
University of west england did me dirty that why i am finding an alternative. They said they cant receive my tuition deposit because the deadline has past after they previously sent mail to confirm receiving it.

Please which application is currently on for january or february intake.

My tuberculosis test is on monday.

Thank you all

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 5:38am On Nov 19, 2021
I used GTB Form A in September, After 1 month they did not treat it, i was calling and calling upon calling, the account offices was advising me to cancel and use black market, saying, that's what most people do after waiting and waiting. he was blaming CBN, that they don't release Forex, then i cancelled the transaction, went to UBA,, and i was debited next day.
RetiredAdult:
I’ve not seen anyone say they used GTbank to pay their fees. I’ve seen more of UBA amongst other banks. Is GTBank really that bad? Has anyone ever used them? How many days does it take?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Gcool2:
University of west england did me dirty that why i am finding an alternative. They said they cant receive my tuition deposit because the deadline has past after they previously sent mail to confirm receiving it.

Please which application is currently on for january or february intake.

My tuberculosis test is on monday.

Thank you all

So sorry instead check other schools for February, May if you can't wait for September.January is way too close and sometimes visa processing can take longer than expected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

So sorry instead check other schools for February, May if you can't wait for September.January is way too close and sometimes visa processing can take longer than expected.
thank you..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by femredhead: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2021
ExpressBoy:
Just wise baba... Pls someone told me IHS fee for kids isn’t the same amount as Adults...Pls help clarify and also i didn’t see the charges amount for standard fee service submission..Like how much do they charge for it...waiting for ur response boss..

The IHS fee is the same.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
ExpressBoy:

See my attachment

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hongeorge(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Pls help me double check my pof
Bal of school fee 11,460
Plus 9,207

I want to do 12,000,000 hope am correct

Advise needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Thanks just wise My kids are below the age of 10yrs..And the study Duration is for 12month..So am I paying 470£ for both adults and the kids too...

quote author=justwise post=107757813]

See my attachment [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hardeythunji: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Gcool2:
please is there a whatsapp group for ENU applicants.is there any deadline date on ground now.i just applied to the school last night.

The deadline for application for admission is today and the deadline for first tuition payment is 10th of Dec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GMs: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Good morning boss. I got offer from Bradford weeks ago and just paid the deposit, I’d like to ask a few questions. Hit me up pls

zealog:
All you need to know about Bradford and University of Bradford are on the internet. If you however need other personal information, you're welcome to contact me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GMs: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Thank you for this. I got offer from Bradford and I just paid the deposit. I’d like to ask some questions in regards, how can I connect with you ?

mescanayo:
Please can I send you mail. I need insight about bradford

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Has anyone used bank statement gotten from GTBANK App and it was accepted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2021
247humble:
Good evening House!
Please, who has recently used Stanbic IBTC for FORM A and how many days/weeks did it take them to debit/Telex?

Took me 3 working days. Funded account and filled form A on a Friday, by Wednesday money was deducted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2021
Why must u use Gtbank app. Cant u just walk into a branch and get things done. Dont complicate matters for yourself. I dont know if they accept app statement
unless u are not In Nigeria right now
RetiredAdult:
Has anyone used bank statement gotten from GTBANK App and it was accepted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
I received conditional offer from University of strathclyde, I don't know if any body is processing the same school. I need some guidance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Did I say i want to use the bank App? I asked a simple question and a simple yes or no would have sufficed, but trust a Nigerian to be a Nigerian.

lobinche101:
Why must u use Gtbank app. Cant u just walk into a branch and get things done. Dont complicate matters for yourself. I dont know if they accept app statement
unless u are not In Nigeria right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Congratulations

comfort1870:

Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

My wife visa is approved

We applied on November 3rd ( Main applicant Wife Priority Visa)
Daughter and I (Standard )
Biometrics done on 3rd Nov.
Non - straightforward mail for me, wife and daughter - 8th Nov.
Send a paid mail for my wife alone since she is the main applicant - 12th Nov.
Passport Collection mail - 17th Nov.
Visa pickup today

we give God all the glory.

Thanks Justwise and everyone

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Did I say i want to use the bank App? I asked a simple question and a simple yes or no would have sufficed, but trust a Nigerian to be a Nigerian.

but he answered your question. He meant that yes You can but things might get a little complicated. So why use when you can walk in and get a statement to make things less complicated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Congratulations

Alonso207:
Visa Alert ������������������

CAS - 2nd November 2021

Visa Application - 4th November 2021

Biometrics- 5th November 2021 (priority)

NSF mail - 10th November 2021

Collection Mail - 17th November 2021

No interviews and no calls
Visa Granted and Collected �����18th November 2021

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thomas18(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2021
that's strange. I applied for Cas Nov 3 and I've gotten cas from salford.
AbeIsaac:

The only message I got from the school was CAS request acknowledgement mail which was sent a day after I applied for CAS. The mail stated I would get either further information or final CAS on or before 04/11/2021. I haven't gotten any other response sine then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Has anyone who applied for Adult Nursing for September 2022 intake gotten response?

Has anyone who applied for Adult Nursing for September 2022 intake gotten response?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zangovinchy: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2021
So sorry my brother for late reply. I paid $1345.68, while all my dependants paid $1009.65. 16 months course. If your course duration is 12 months, you will pay £705, while your dependants will lesser £470

ExpressBoy:
Thanks just wise My kids are below the age of 10yrs..And the study Duration is for 12month..So am I paying 470£ for both adults and the kids too...

quote author=justwise post=107757813]

See my attachment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oyesquare10: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Justwise, the attachment says dependent aged 18 and above, what about dependents aged below 18? I have tried to get this information from Google but nothing concrete.

justwise:

See my attachment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ifunanya84: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Hello bro, pls explain further.
Say my course is 1yr 4 months, are you saying I will pay 940pounds but the kids will pay 750 pounds??

Zangovinchy:
So sorry my brother for late reply. I paid $1345.68, while all my dependants paid $1009.65. 16 months course. If your course duration is 12 months, you will pay £705, while your dependants will lesser £470

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.