Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1278831 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Why did you leave the US student visa thread to ask this question here? What do you want to gain?

Shebi one girl attacked me when someone brought Australia work stuff here and I told him it was the wrong place. I did not even answer her because she is not worth my reply. People that cannot do something as simple as thinking. Pitiful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MissLarry: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gcool2:
try february or march..
Please can you list some? Been searching
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Exoticmm:

Madam you are absolutely so rude and condescending. Seek help!
She is not! You are the one that should seek help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
em7even:

Shebi one girl attacked me when someone brought Australia work stuff here and I told him it was the wrong place. I did not even answer her because she is not worth my reply. People that cannot do something as simple as thinking. Pitiful.

Apart from thinking, I was confused why the person left US thread and came here. Let the person be clear with what they want to gain from here.

Only for that old woman to start typing trash mentioning my moniker. Like I owe her?

Such people you will never see them answer questions. They just come only when it's time to cause confusion. Anyway I have tagged her to a question. Make she elp small lols.

No be by to troway words.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
em7even:

She is not! You are the one that should seek help.

This is where they’ll see you Minister of defense, please run along.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello house, my course is a 2yr program in Northumbria.
I want to be sure of the exact amount of POF to present.
Tuition Fee 2021/2 academic year: £9500
Total Fee Due 2021/2 academic year: £9500
Estimated living cost in Newcastle1: £1023 per month.
My Msc is 2yrs(19k) but is being break down per year, After removing my 2k deposit, pls am I going to add my 2yrs tuition inside PoF or just 1yr tuition, someone said they need the first year tuition.
Pls I need help of a breakdown of what to present as POF. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Make unna calm down... Make all of unna get Visa first. Den fix fight location for London or anywhere. No be all these online war����#letpeacereign

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Your maintenance funds + tuition balance for 1 year.

Tbabz01:
My Msc is 2yrs(19k) but is being break down per year, After removing my 2k deposit, pls am I going to add my 2yrs tuition inside PoF or just 1yr tuition, someone said they need the first year tuition.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
It’s the total balance in the account that will show when you print your bank statement.

ibk5891:
Not so easy as u have said it bro (if u understand d patrol involve)

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
OKEDI99:
He doesn't need to remove the Lien the money is there and will show the total balance on the account plus the liened amount

Dont allow ukvi dash him visa refusal. Lien means u dont have acces to that money. Major ground for visa refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartwise001: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello guys, please can any one suggest for me any Uk school with may resumption for undergraduate program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oga, unless this has happened to you or someone you know directly, can you stop talking about what you know nothing about and stop misleading people? This is why everyone should do their research, apart from the advice gotten from here.

Poanan:

Dont allow ukvi dash him visa refusal. Lien means u dont have acces to that money. Major ground for visa refusal

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wrong answer. Nothing wrong with placing hold or even PND on an account. Dont mislead people
Poanan:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nothing to worry about.
Your balance will still show.
ibk5891:
Gurus in the house! @justwise and others.

As the main applicant, my PoF is in my account....but on lien.

Hope it doesn't matter that the fund is on lien....the lien was at my request tho (trust u understand what I mean)

Just want to be sure.....my account officer already assure me the fund will show in my statement of account when am ready to print it......even thou I can't see it in my daily sms alert.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
divinegrace4me:
Hi,Jenireva1

My Wife is also going to Swansea, she receive conditional offer this afternoon,please i have follow you and send you message kindly reply back as i want you to help look at the offer that she was giving,they are saying something about per-masters and masters with different payments and i don't understand ,Please i will like your kind explanation on this.

You can also reach me on babadewumi@gmail.com

Please its very urgent.

Thanks

I’m going to Swansea. Have you accepted your offer and submitted ur previous study questionnaire? If yes, it will be updated in your cas checklist and your offer will become unconditional. Then you can proceed to pay your deposit.

Please what's previous study questionnaire? I am lost as it is in my CAS checklist. I only got a mail to send some credentials and haven't heard from Swansea again. Please explain the previous study questionnaire. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbiks: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pls gurus in the house..... I am filling uk dependant visa application and I did not see anywhere to write the name of financial institution for my POF and the evidence which is the statement of account.... Pls anyone who can help? .....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes you can.

Mikool101:

I am still awaiting response o. @justwise @akporokodaughter and any other gurus in the house.
Can you use salary account as POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ada222: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ayodele7457:
Anyone here going to Northumbria? let's link up please.
Yes o . What course ? Have you gotten CAS yet ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ada222: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
FrankFrenzy:

Good morning beautiful people, and happy weekend to us all.
Please I need an honest and unbiased advise, I have a few unconditional offers for this January, but prominent among them is Ulster University Belfast and Northumbria University.. I’m also expecting an offer by next week from BCU, now my concern is I’m scheduled for TB test on Monday, pls I need an advise on which school to use on the certificate. Ulster I’m in Belfast Northern Ireland while Northumbria is in Newcastle. Any one who knows about either or both cities should pls advise a brother so I don’t make mistakes or wrong choices.
Note. Ulster is £1000 cheaper than Northumbria, Northumbria is rated top 25 in the uk while Ulster is top 45, but the latter is in Northern Ireland.
@Justwise other experts in the house, kindly advise pls��

Please choose Northumbria . Newcastle is a big city and there are several job opportunities there . Quickly pay your deposit and go ahead to request CAS . Northumbria Newcastle doesn’t ask for bank statement to issue CAS .

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
lobinche101:
Wrong answer. Nothing wrong with placing hold or even PND on an account. Dont mislead people

Is post no debit same as lien? U claim u know but dont know. Some people have been refused cos of this while some were lucky.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
RetiredAdult:

Oga, unless this has happened to you or someone you know directly, can you stop talking about what you know nothing about and stop misleading people? This is why everyone should do their research, apart from the advice gotten from here.

If u have an account that there is lien please go ahead and use it. Pray u get lucky with it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
You are right.

Ada222:

Please choose Northumbria . Newcastle is a big city and there are several job opportunities there . Quickly pay your deposit and go ahead to request CAS . Northumbria Newcastle doesn’t ask for bank statement to issue CAS .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thank you

Exoticmm:
Your maintenance funds + tuition balance for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
You're welcome.

SirWellington:

Oh great, thanks alot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Debbie345: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good day everyone, for my pof do I have to have the entire money for my 3 year course in my bank balance, or just the first year tuition fee and living fee and also I've been seeing ihs, please what is this? I am just about to apply for visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Just for 1 year and your pof which is 1023*9months that gives you 9207+school fees balance

Tbabz01:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please is this true?

lordchosen:
Please house i was told Interview is Required now as part of the Process to Secure UK Student visa....Please anyone with the latest update?

Asking for a friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bamingo: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello friends, haven paid 2000 deposit as requested for my school tuition, I was thinking, after securing visa, can I use form A to pay balance of tuition, even before I get to UK? Balance is about 7k pounds. Will Nigerian banks be willing to pay for me, even after paying deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
bamingo:
Hello friends, haven paid 2000 deposit as requested for my school tuition, I was thinking, after securing visa, can I use form A to pay balance of tuition, even before I get to UK? Balance is about 7k pounds. Will Nigerian banks be willing to pay for me, even after paying deposit?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Allsmyles(f): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Blurpy:
Where did you read it? Is it on UkVi website? If no, why stress yourself. There's nothing confusing. There's no time limit to accompanying visa application

Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Pls house what is your idea on University of West of Scotland for international management. The tuition is 13k. How is the life over there. The jobs, the school and the city areas. Tjanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.