Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1272171 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
femzyacess:
[color=#990000][/color]
VISA ALERT:
Application date : Nov 19th
Biometrics: Nov 23rd
Type: Priority
Transferred to VAC: Nov 29th
Passport collection request: Dec 4th
Collection: Dec 5th
Destination: Scotland
Vac center : VI
wishing everyone (Including myself) the power to survive the payments awaiting us wrt this OMICRON.
Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't even know how I wan take answer all these questions.

If you were reading the thread you won't be asking me all these questions.

Awumen and Sweetoma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by necor: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yes. I am. Can we connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you for this. I’ll be on the live call tomorrow and follow up continuously. Will keep you posted too! Thank you again

Mikool101:

Good. Try and send reminder to IOTeam1@hud.ac.uk about updating your offer, so as to get your unconditional/CAS on time. Dec 17 is the final day for CAS issuance. Therefore, you have a short window to get your CAS check email to confirm that your profile and details are correct. Make sure you check your portal from time to time too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
femzyacess:
[color=#990000][/color]
VISA ALERT:
wishing everyone (Including myself) the power to survive the payments awaiting us wrt this OMICRON.
you collected your passport dec 5th? It’s a Sunday.. did they open?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aprokodaughter:
I don't even know how I wan take answer all these questions.

If you were reading the thread you won't be asking me all these questions.

Awumen and Sweetoma

I’ve been following the thread that’s why I am asking. Based on previous info students have residency rights so we just have to book the govt hotel and quarantine for 11 nights. Seeing news that schools are refunding ppl and not issuing CAS is surprising, I am now wondering if other schools will do same as middlesex or if any one else has received that kind of mail. I wasn’t even asking you I particular. I just put the question out there so we all know new developments, I’m sure we are all wondering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Peculiar123456: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats to you dear.... pls can I connect with you on 08166042925.......
Thanks
femzyacess:
[color=#990000][/color]
VISA ALERT:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
femzyacess:
[color=#990000][/color]
VISA ALERT:

Congrats.

I want to be clear, did you get collection mail today? A Sunday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
DhammiBB:
They should Atleast allow people quarantine in their homes….. Think they’ve done this before and it worked..! Omo 2k pounds no be beans sha…!

Choi!!!!!!
Nor be money them dey find,, you think say them nor know watin them dey do?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Can someone add me to De Montfort University telegram group
Just got their offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isialo(f): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Me too..... 08166741900

Dija15:
Please whoever that’s in a Cardiff Met University Student Visa application group should add me up….09030991761
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OneNaijaMan: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is obviously a scam email. Beware

No school writes with so many typos and wrong sentence caps

bemagnify:
Lols..... Refund ke

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
sweetoma:

I’ve been following the thread that’s why I am asking. Based on previous info students have residency rights so we just have to book the govt hotel and quarantine for 11 nights. Seeing news that schools are refunding ppl and not issuing CAS is surprising, I am now wondering if other schools will do same as middlesex or if any one else has received that kind of mail. I wasn’t even asking you I particular. I just put the question out there so we all know new developments, I’m sure we are all wondering

Okay but I was not the one started it before another person ask me question again. Just putting it out there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
bemagnify:
Lols..... Refund ke

O wow.... terminate all admissions for January.

Was this letter sent directly to you or it was got online

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sabrrr: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
bemagnify:
Lols..... Refund ke

The typos are too many to be a mere oversight, I hope it’s not phishing. You can put a call through to the International students’ rep of the school.. cos lol.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sabrrr:

The typos are too many to be a mere oversight, I hope it’s not phishing. You can put a call through to the International students’ rep of the school.. cos lol.

I agree, which kain letter be that ? It’s barely in English, plus most schools would wait till Monday to put out that kind of memo.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
OneNaijaMan:
This is obviously a scam email. Beware

No school writes with so many typos and wrong sentence caps

Honestly. I saw the grammars there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uchman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
duncanmighty:
Thank you Adedapomola. I have gone through their website but there's a problem in the requirement for entry in my case. The minimum entry requirement is 2.2 class of grade or 2.40 CGPA whereas I hold a third class of degree with CGPA of 2.35. I hope thered be a way to consider me. In the meantime I have sent them an email.

Also may I ask what the application process look like ? Smooth? Kindly share all you submitted along with your application and how much deposit you paid to get the unconditional offer letter.

Hello,
How far have you gone with your application?
We are in the same shoes...
Check my sig and PM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
I.already paid for IHS and Visa. Looking to pay for priority but cant get a closer date. Now red list wahala has put a stop to the whole thing. I don't know if I'm to proceed with booking appointments or wait till Dec 20th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ifelajulo: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tomorrow 6th Dec will make it exactly 14days I paid for my tuition deposit through Form A but my account has not been debited by Access bank. I have exhausted all avenues to hasten the bank to debut my account.
What should I do?
Should I cancel the process of hard copy Form A and start the new online Form A.
Those that have started the online Form A, is it fast and which bank is the fastest with online Form A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all.
Please, I am about to fill and submit my application tomorrow.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
bemagnify:
Lols..... Refund ke

This one is a yahoo-yahoo email. Yahoo boys need to learn to speak and type proper English. You should disregard the email, or call the school.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you very much. This is highly encouraging. I appreciate

Babababy:

hi, sorry about your ordeal and hope things work out well for you eventually. Read your submission and I like your spirit and just wanted to mentally support you. Your submittions come across as genuine and seems like you know what you want for yourself. Unfortunately , you are in such a situation. The bad part is, if you dont fight it, it would be on their records that you used fake documents and thats a ten year ban unannounced.
The other bad part is that they have succeeded in stalling your dreams for now, but they cant do that for long. Just try and hang in there and keep fighting, your options are limited and you cant just walk away.

At this stage, you have no choice if you wish to still further your ambitions, get the lawyer, it might seem like its a long journey at the moment, but its the right thing to do and you dont really have much options.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VancouverJosh32: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Although the information is silent on student visas

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Stevewonder(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
TundeChris:

This one is a yahoo-yahoo email. Yahoo boys need to learn to speak and type proper English. You should disregard the email, or call the school.

Do you also notice no one signed the letter at the end of the writing?

A normal official letter will have a name and signature after the write up.

Mtchwww
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leogho: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
The Lord is our strength o. Omicron, abi na wetin be dat your name again be warn.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
What if you have a family to live with in London. Must u quarantine at a hotel??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
TundeChris:

Hello brother, Please can you kindly attend to my request above about tackling my past refusals. Ejo nitori to ri olorun.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
TundeChris:

Hello brother.
Please can you kindly attend to my request above about tackling my past refusals. Ejo nitori olorun.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monitee20: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ifelajulo:
Tomorrow 6th Dec will make it exactly 14days I paid for my tuition deposit through Form A but my account has not been debited by Access bank. I have exhausted all avenues to hasten the bank to debut my account.
What should I do?
Should I cancel the process of hard copy Form A and start the new online Form A.
Those that have started the online Form A, is it fast and which bank is the fastest with online Form A.
It could be that the branch has not uploaded your transaction. Mine took 3days. Which branch did you go?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by barons68(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Withdraw your money first thing tomorrow morning. Go to Sterling bank (24hours you will get your telexcopy) or go to UBA ( 3 working days ).
Ifelajulo:
What should I do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mikool101:

Hello brother, Please can you kindly attend to my request above about tackling my past refusals. Ejo nitori to ri olorun.

Hi bro, I just saw your post, I have not been refused for the USA, but if i were to advice, I would suggest you change the "I did not prove that I was qualified ....." to something like "to the best of my understanding, the consular was not convinced I qualified for a b1/b visa at that time.".

The way you put it makes you too culpable.

Hopefully, you find some more guys who have had US denials to help. But don't take the blame entirely for the denials though, you are giving them too much reason to repeat it if the almighty USA saw reasons to deny you in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.