Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1265988 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
did mine too at VI on December 2nd and notkting from them. tracker still says it's at DMC. Have you considered sending a paid mail because I am planning to do that now.
Canadaboyk:

I am in the same shoes bro. Just sent you a message via email. Did my biometrics on d 2nd, walk in Vi center. No update till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
LuchiBianca:
Their rate is high. Any reason you didn't use paga for IHS and visa ? They use approved CBN rate.

When I asked here nobody suggested it paga. I will check the app out now. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IvanCardozo: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
lexyj123:
you shall be favoured. come back here and share your testimonies next week Tuesday. shalom!

Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
IvanCardozo:
Guys,

When UKVI requested for additional docs for employment, I sent my offer letter, payslip, reference letter and work Id.

My fear now is - my salary is 97k monthly and I'm thinking it'll raise a red flag as to how I'm able to raise POF (which is in my account, enough to cover first year tuition remainder and living expenses). I've been working 7years now.

Please will this be a red flag? That my salary wasn't that much. A friend I met at TLC has gotten collection mail, I'm yet to get.

You don't depend on your salary, as a matter of fact, their are other businesses you do that brings you money.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
The MP said they would forward the case to the ombudsman if they can verify that I have exhausted all forms of complaint with the UKVI, I hope it gets to the ombudsman so this can end once and for all

N.B replace a name for wherever you see a redacted black line cc justwise amazoner01

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
midasfx:

At the TLS at Ikeja, just go with your spouse (make sure they've got a printout out of their appointment and other relevant documents) and inform the staff at the gate that while you've got an appointment your spouse will be doing a walk-in. That was what I did in my case.

Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Can anyone recomend a hotel close to the TLS at VI. It’s very urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
kennykale:

Yes she can. 42k

Thanks a lot. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello house

Can an angel help me calculate am IHS for my nephew.

Undergraduate degree course

Course start - 10/01/2021
Course ends - 15/05/2024

Please help

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adeadebola5: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pls does anybody here know if Ulster University Birmingham does pre-cas interview ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leogho: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please, how does it work?

[quote aeuthor=kennykale post=108382454]

When I asked here nobody suggested it paga. I will check the app out now. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
leogho:
Please, how does it work?

How does what work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leogho: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please, how does Paga works?

LuchiBianca:
Their rate is high. Any reason you didn't use paga for IHS and visa ? They use approved CBN rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jenireva1: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please who has traveled with Virgin Atlantic recently? My flight date is getting close and am not sure if the airline will allow me fly with the confusion going on. Although have book my quarantine hotel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
[/b]
User10011:
Hi, I’ve spent the whole week sending emails but no important action has been taken except removing the conditions from my offer.

I even had to mail them to do this then they replied saying [b]i forgot to send a document
and deadline has passed but o forwarded the email with the said document and they erased all my conditions. They said I’ll get a CAS email that day or the next which is tue/wed. Till this moment, nothing.

I have sent emails and they are no longer responding. I don’t know what to do. I have less than 5 days to get this done. Is there any other email or something I can do? I called David Cliffe and idk if I’ll say he just sounds overwhelmed and not sure what to do

Hi. They must have told you to fulfil some conditions on your offer letter, most especially initial tuition deposit fee (£3k). If that payment was made, did you send your telex to admission team before Dec 3 along with the documents required from you?
Try and chat with Mr Wilson one of their nigeria reps on Monday, 10am via WhatsApp. He won't answer you during weekends. I believe he can assist you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sane here, did you do priority?
Have you gotten nsf mail?

teewhyelect:
did mine too at VI on December 2nd and notkting from them. tracker still says it's at DMC. Have you considered sending a paid mail because I am planning to do that now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rajiolawale(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pls anyone in or going to SHU here kindly signify i need advise pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rajiolawale(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Adeadebola5:
Pls does anybody here know if Ulster University Birmingham does pre-cas interview ?
Ulster YES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
BolaT53:
Good afternoon everyone please how can I buy a WAEC scratch card online.

https://www.e-pinmall.com/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lordfiido(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
leogho:
Please, how does Paga works?

Seconded. What's the current rate now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yes priority but didn't get NSF mail.
Alexander13:
Sane here, did you do priority?
Have you gotten nsf mail?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by James4presh: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
You wouldn't send only offer letter.

IvanCardozo:
Guys,

When UKVI requested for additional docs for employment, I sent my offer letter, payslip, reference letter and work Id.

My fear now is - my salary is 97k monthly and I'm thinking it'll raise a red flag as to how I'm able to raise POF (which is in my account, enough to cover first year tuition remainder and living expenses). I've been working 7years now.

Please will this be a red flag? That my salary wasn't that much. A friend I met at TLC has gotten collection mail, I'm yet to get.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Larrydodo: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Exoticmm:

visafunds.io@coventry.ac.uk
Cc: SSAfrica.io@coventry.ac.uk

Please has anyone got CAS from Coventry university. I don’t even understand that university at all. Do they need to send approval from visafund to process my CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
rebless:

Hello house

Can an angel help me calculate am IHS for my nephew.

Undergraduate degree course

Course start - 10/01/2021
Course ends - 15/05/2024

Please help

https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/Type

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Larrydodo: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
dapreal:
Good day fellas,
Please who applied to Coventry that has gotten CAS? Paid my tuition since 12th of October and no sign of CAS. Submitted my POF and my sponsor POF.

Has anyone got CAS from Coventry and do we need to get an approval from visafunds before they process the CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Adeadebola5:

They are champion in pre CAS matters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dramadiddy:
The MP said they would forward the case to the ombudsman if they can verify that I have exhausted all forms of complaint with the UKVI, I hope it gets to the ombudsman so this can end once and for all

N.B replace a name for wherever you see a redacted black line cc justwise amazoner01
Code me your digit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adeadebola5: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
rajiolawale:
Ulster YES
Do you know how fast they issue CAS after the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adeadebola5: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
efosakelly:

They are champion in pre CAS matters
They’re slow ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyesaswide: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Adeadebola5:

Do you know how fast they issue CAS after the interview?

I got my CAS 5 working days after my interview and upload of the necessary documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elektra008(f): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
CAdeife1:
Testimony Alert
Me and hubby applied via priority on 24 November
Biometric: 29th November
Collection: 9th December
We are deeply grateful to God. We just heard about this UK route in November. Gained admission in November, got 5700 pounds scholarship in November and got CAS November. University is Liverpool hope University.

Previous Canada denial. I almost gave up but I thank God because of his faithfulness.
Thanks to everyone on this thread for the motivation. Eshe oooo.
We will drop landing gist.
To all who are still hoping, God will do for you too.

You just heard about it in November and you submitted ur application for admission same November still got the admission with scholarship and applied for visa same November with your 28 days statement and you even collected your passport before 6am today...oppoorrr!!! Abeg which course biko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.