Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1278729 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uulove(f): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2021
smiley
Safeob27:

Yes I’ve applied to Bournemouth , just applied yesterday, applied to uclan, uws, Kingston uni
Let’s see how it goes

I re applied to derby yesterday but for Plymouth I sent them a mail and they requested for 750 hours of practice which I no get ..I have about 250 hours for now ..so I’ll just forget about Plymouth jare ..also applied for social work in some schools.
Thank you so much for your time and response
Hope you’re enjoying the program

You may want to try Buckinghamshire new University. They also offer a pgd in nursing with NMC registration and it is open to International students.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Around 5k-7k

hustla:

Got an idea of prices? Heading there on tuesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by unknownknowguy: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2021
Afmaag123:
It's okay. A friend registered today.

Omo.. how did he do it?

Everytime i click log in, it doesn't even do anything,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 1:44am On Dec 18, 2021
User10011:
Around 5k-7k

Okay thanks!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Please what's the process of proccing PTA through the tradesystem? its confusing, how has tried it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shanga(m): 3:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Hi guys,I'm trying to book IOM appointments for my dependant, but there is no availability til April 2022, please help a brother in a way possible to get date ASAP. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 4:05am On Dec 18, 2021
My Biometric is Monday DEC 20,
My school just sent me an updated CAS, and the course End date is has Changed from JAN 2023 to MAY 2023.. as a result theIHS fee has changed from 705 GBP to 940. But i have already paid 705 in my application, and filled in jan 31 as course end date.
But i have not done Bio-metric,
Am thinking of cancelling the application and starting a new one, but i don't know how soon i will get a refund both IHS and Visa fee.

What do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2021
efosakelly:
My school just sent me an updated CAS, and the course End date is has Changed from JAN 2023 to MAY 2023.. as a result theIHS fee has changed from 705 GBP to 940. But i have already paid 705 in my application, and filled in jan 31 as course end date.
Am thinking of cancelling the application and starting a new one, but i don't know how soon i will get a refund both IHS and Visa fee.

What do you think?

How did you get a closer date pls tell
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 4:24am On Dec 18, 2021
kennykale:

Check January

I finally got Jan 17th and that's also my resumption date, will go walk in.
Pls guide me on what to do or say when I get there on Monday.
Thanks

For the upload I'm doing it before Monday right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Did you select flexi
Pacypatty:

I finally got Jan 17th and that's also my resumption date, will go walk in.
Pls guide me on what to do or say when I get there on Monday.
Thanks

For the upload I'm doing it before Monday right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Keystone bank.ridiculously fast
thaprofit88:
Please who has used Union bank or Keystone for Form A ? How long is the processing time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Onyia314: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Good morning all. I have a question with regards to visa application. Teesside University says they will continue issuing CAS till 14 January 2022. However the start date for the coming semester is 17th January 2022. If one gets CAS on that 14th and have in mind that the semester starts 17th. Will the UK embassy grant visa to such applicant, knowing fully well that the applicant will arrive days after the semester has started coupled with the time the applicant will spend on quarantine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2021
Check your sch for the last enrollment date thats what really matters and now if youre vaccinated your quarantine is only for two days i think. Just try to meet up with the last date for enrollment
Onyia314:
Good morning all. I have a question with regards to visa application. Teesside University says they will continue issuing CAS till 14 January 2022. However the start date for the coming semester is 17th January 2022. If one gets CAS on that 14th and have in mind that the semester starts 17th. Will the UK embassy grant visa to such applicant, knowing fully well that the applicant will arrive days after the semester has started coupled with the time the applicant will spend on quarantine.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ladybit: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Thank you loads, I have been able to resolve it. I chose YES instead of NO where I was asked if I would be living in Isle of Man.Had to start a new application to correct this and it gave me IHS amount at the end.

I read on this pages sometimes back about this same experience. UKVI will send a link to you for the payment. It’s an error . Proceed with your application.

You can still wait for further advice from more experienced guys [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ladybit: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2021
My school name not being on the list wasn't the reason, I chose others to that effect. .

The reason was because I chose YES instead of NO where I was asked if I would be living in Isle of Man.Had to start a new application to correct this and it gave me IHS amount at the end.

Thank you!!

BolaT53:

Was your schools name on the list when you were filling the IHS form? If yes some schools don’t pay IHS fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ladybit: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2021
I did exactly what you advised and it worked. Hurray!!!

Thank you loads, I have been able to resolve it. I chose YES instead of NO where I was asked if I would be living in Isle of Man.Had to start a new application to correct this and it gave me IHS amount at the end.

TemiBami2020:

Pls simply start another application. You must have made a mistake somewhere. I had a similar issue but in my own case, I later found out I clicked"Yes" where I was asked if I'm going to Isle of Man, Channel Island etc grin

As long as you've not paid for visa application, it costs you nothing to start another one

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Onyia314:

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2021
So I heard if you are in the UK, with a total work hours of 500 in the health care sector and well articulated portfolio one can apply for an M. Sc Adult Nursing regardless of your first degree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Silverb(f): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader. Please I would love to know if there are schools giving admission without transcripts.
I already submitted my application to the university of kent to study MA Social Work for September 2022.
My School sent my transcript via DHL to the university of kent which has been delivered to the school but I doubt if it has gotten to the admission office. (I have contacted the University as d they said they have informed the admission office to check for my transcript).
My problem now is that I want to apply to other schools but I don't have a copy of my transcript, my previous institution is frustrating.
First, they demanded I pay N200k for my original certificate, which I paid (They said it's because I graduated in 2011 ) and for my transcript I paid N55k.
They refused to give me a hard copy or a soft copy of my transcript, they even refused to email it to school. They said for every school I apply to I will have to pay N55k each to get my transcript forwarded.
I am very worried about putting all my eggs in one basket, I would appreciate it if anyone can give me ideas on how to go about this, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dammyitohan: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2021
LuchiBianca:
As long it's licensed and regulated by CBN, yes

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by monvous: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Good morning everyone...gurus in the house pls come and help me out oh before I'll do any mistake on this pof....
Money was deposited into my account on the 25th...25th to 22nd makes it exactly 28th days..but I started counting on the 26th so the huge amount will not surface on the SOA... now from 26th to 23rd makes it 28th days should I print on that 23rd or 24th or when exactly do I print the SOA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Silverb:
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader. Please I would love to know if there are schools giving admission without transcripts.
I already submitted my application to the university of kent to study MA Social Work for September 2022.
My School sent my transcript via DHL to the university of kent which has been delivered to the school but I doubt if it has gotten to the admission office. (I have contacted the University as d they said they have informed the admission office to check for my transcript).
My problem now is that I want to apply to other schools but I don't have a copy of my transcript, my previous institution is frustrating.
First, they demanded I pay N200k for my original certificate, which I paid (They said it's because I graduated in 2011 ) and for my transcript I paid N55k.
They refused to give me a hard copy or a soft copy of my transcript, they even refused to email it to school. They said for every school I apply to I will have to pay N55k each to get my transcript forwarded.
I am very worried about putting all my eggs in one basket, I would appreciate it if anyone can give me ideas on how to go about this, please.

Just look for a staff at the exams and records to help you. You can sort with the next 55k of less. 200k for certificate…wow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2021
monvous:
Good morning everyone...gurus in the house pls come and help me out oh before I'll do any mistake on this pof....
Money was deposited into my account on the 25th...25th to 22nd makes it exactly 28th days..but I started counting on the 26th so the huge amount will not surface on the SOA... now from 26th to 23rd makes it 28th days should I print on that 23rd or 24th or when exactly do I print the SOA

You can use this https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html to calculate the days. Then you can print the SOA when you are satisfied with the number of days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Silverb(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2021
I have tried, they said 55k or nothing. sad
kennykale:

Just look for a staff at the exams and records to help you. You can sort with the next 55k of less. 200k for certificate…wow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Onyia314: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2021
DuBooVay:
Check your sch for the last enrollment date thats what really matters and now if youre vaccinated your quarantine is only for two days i think. Just try to meet up with the last date for enrollment

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Silverb:
I have tried, they said 55k or nothing. sad

55k to get the transcript by hand or to send to another school? I feel it’s a private university. The best you can do it to find someone that knows someone and sort it out. Maybe apply for the transcript as a requirement for a job application and use the company you know someone from.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2021
My school just sent me an updated CAS, and the course End date has Changed from JAN 2023 to MAY 2023.. as a result the IHS fee has changed from 705 GBP to 940. But i have already paid 705 in my application, and filled in Jan 31 as course end date. on the application.
I can upload the new CAS when i go for bio-metric at a fee.
but, i can not update the date to May 31 on the main application form
and there is no way for me to pay the extra IHS fee.

What do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Silverb(f): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2021
It is a private university. I think I will have to try the job application route. Thank you.
kennykale:

55k to get the transcript by hand or to send to another school? I feel it’s a private university. The best you can do is to find someone that knows someone and sort it out. Maybe apply for the transcript as a requirement for a job application and use the company you know someone from.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2021
efosakelly:
My school just sent me an updated CAS, and the course End date has Changed from JAN 2023 to MAY 2023.. as a result the IHS fee has changed from 705 GBP to 940. But i have already paid 705 in my application, and filled in Jan 31 as course end date. on the application.
I can upload the new CAS when i go for bio-metric at a fee.
but, i can not update the date to May 31 on the main application form
and there is no way for me to pay the extra IHS fee.

What do you think?

Guys answers this one ooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thaprofit88: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2021
lobinche101:
Keystone bank.ridiculously fast

Thanks for your response. Like how many days are we talking?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2021
DuBooVay:
Did you select flexi

Self service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uk2022: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Silverb:
It is a private university. I think I will have to try the job application route. Thank you.

They wont send to a company except an education organisation,

Send to fed ministry of education or min of education in your state and pick it up there, go and find someone in the above addresses

It will surely be inscribed/watermarked but it doesn't matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.