Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256579 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by foye94: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gurus in the house please help me, have logged my application on trade system for 3days now. It’s kinda static at this stage. Please what do I need to do as I need to meet deadline for my initial deposit.

Processing bank is UBA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
thestarter91:
I greet everyone.
Please any University of Huddersfield group for January intake ?
Hi.
I am going to huddersfield but I don't know much about the group stuff.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mashaunola: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
DhammiBB:
My other grey nylon was empty oh as I didn’t see anything inside….

And my visa states Restricted Work for a dependent visa…..

Anyone with the same issue..?

I had the same issue. Do a paid mail explaining that you need the soft copy of your brp letter. That was how I got mine. I printed it before traveling and showed it to the border control officer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lordfiido(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
foye94:
Gurus in the house please help me, have looted my application on trade system for 3days now. It’s kinda static at this stage. Please what do I need to do as I need to meet deadline for my initial deposit.

Processing bank is UBA
You think putting all your details out there is okay? Kindly blur out your personal info.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hakyntommy: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please I will like to ask a question. I've received my CAS and I'm about to apply for Visa but the problem is...the proof of funds is in my husband's account. Tho my intention is that myself and my husband go first while we apply for the children later. But someone said there is no way we can convince the visa officer about who is going to take care of our children whole we are away, so it may likely lead to rejection. Now I'm thinking of applying alone but the proof of funds is in my husband account I don't know if he can just write a letter to support my application that he is sponsoring me and that him and th children will come on a later date. The pof will be 28 days on the 29th of this month and it can't be transferred to me. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sadewodu(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good evening all,

I have been struggling with getting a date for biometric at TLS Contact V.I since morning.

Who else is experiencing this issue?

Any suggestions from anyone on how to get an appointment date?

I have tried assisted service, self service checked all the way to December 2022, nothing.

Can anyone help please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please my friend is trying to book a date and there are no available dates how should he go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sadewodu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
myself and your friend are on the same table oooo
which location for your friend?

BolaT53:
Please my friend is trying to book a date and there are no available dates how should he go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenzy123: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babhydoll:
Hi guys I wasn’t charged at all for my IHS fee, any ideas on how I’ll go about this, my ihs fee is meant to be £705

You probably chose 'yes' at the beginning of the application form where you were asked if you'll be staying in Isle of man etc.
I'll suggest you start a new application and make sure you choose 'no' option for the question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=ShalewaT post=108752557]I successfully applied for the online Form A, using Globus Bank. I got debited the second day which was Friday last week. Till now I haven't received telex.
Does it take this long to generate telex? I intend going to the bank branch to complain [/quote
Haba,Telex is almost instant..you should have gone to the bank same day you were debited..it will be generated for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
the bank statement i submitted to school is different from the one i used for visa....hope that wont affect at all?

school own was printed from 10th of november to 9th of december while visa own is from 19th of november to 19th of december.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Telex is generated within a few hours. Please go there and disturb them
[quote author=Olomojola post=108763280][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wetin concern agbero with overload grin. They are just after the money in the account
Chocychoco:
the bank statement i submitted to school is different from the one i used for visa....hope that wont affect at all?

school own was printed from 10th of november to 9th of december while visa own is from 19th of november to 19th of december.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
I think it's a deliberate attempt. They have way too may applications and they are trying to reduce rush atleast for this Christmas period. Jusy My observation though
sadewodu:
Good evening all,

I have been struggling with getting a date for biometric at TLS Contact V.I since morning.

I have tried assisted service, self service checked all the way to December 2022, nothing.

Can anyone help please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
LuchiBianca:
Wetin concern agbero with overload grin. They are just after the money in the account
lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tolvin:
Hello guys, please I need assistance with the below:

First, my flight is on the 30th (7pm) and due to arrive in the UK (Scotland) on the 31st. Can I go for my predeparture test on 29th with a provider that sends result in 8hours?

Second, can someone suggest a reliable and fast Day 2 test provider please?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
kennykale:

Why do ppl want NFS mail?

I just want my passport with visa

��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please, somebody should explain the meaning of Isle of man and the other one.
What does it mean.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Logzzy: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hello house.

I heard TLS will work half day tomorrow, how true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
kennykale:

It becomes falsified when it doesn’t reflect the true state of the account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
elenengine:
Send the 6millions to the first person and pay him interest on the remaining 1million.
I think it's better than removing money.

Smart move.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
LuchiBianca:
I think it's a deliberate attempt. They have way too may applications and they are trying to reduce rush atleast for this Christmas period. Jusy My observation though
Please about this Christmas break, is it true the visa officers or rather the embassy will resume after new year. My application is still at dmc and my school resumes Jan 10. Meanwhile, I filled Jan 5 as my departure date in my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
missy24:

Wow first time I’ll see my course mate and same school�
Are you in our WhatsApp group?
Oh, that's great. Let's connect, send a dm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Usually takes a while. Could be anything between 2 -8 weeks or more.
Acanubs:

Please is there anyone with information on this ? I returned the passport for the correction of eendorsement last week and I’m yet to get any feedback from VAC. How long does it take to get the passport back ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
No but they won't be working during the bank holidays Dec 27-28 and Jan 3. They will be working on other days except explicitly stated on UKVI sites.
Mikool101:

Please about this Christmas break, is it true the visa officers or rather the embassy will resume after new year. My application is still at dmc and my school resumes Jan 10. Meanwhile, I filled Jan 5 as my departure date in my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
No, it shouldn't except there is any reason for UKVI to believe that the marriage isn't genuine.
Sonwa:
Good morning my people

Please a friend need urgent reply

The main applicant base in lagos while the dependent works in abuja. Is it possible for them to have biometric in lagos for the main applicant and the dependent in abj. Will it in anyway affect the visa application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exxence: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Alwaysachick:

Do they take WAEC?

You will need it during your application process but you will still have to write IELTS for your english test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
It is a self-governing British Crown dependency in the Irish Sea between England and Ireland. It is NOT part of the UK.
elenengine:
Please, somebody should explain the meaning of Isle of man and the other one.
What does it mean.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Whatever he does, he should add them as dependents even if they aren't travelling with you. This makes it easier for later.
missy24:
Pls help ‼️‼️‼️‼️

I’m a lady and have my student visa already and due to travel by end of the year but got married after my visa application. My husband would be joining me in a month as a dependant but he has kids from another although not married to her. Can his kids be added as our dependants as he’s fully responsible for their upkeep but they won’t be joining us anytime but solely responsible for them?
My marriage certificate says *Single father with children* while mine says * Spinster* but we are now officially married.

Do you think he should add them as dependent or remove since they won’t be traveling with him and won’t there be any issue for visa approval?

Pls I’m so confused about this ���

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mariam520: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
sadewodu:
Good evening all,

I have tried assisted service, self service
checked all the way to December 2022, nothing.

Can anyone help please?

Chill... and keep checking every damn time.....what they are doing now is that they open some date anytime and close it back.... if you’re on the website then you might be lucky to get a date.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by barons68(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Visa alert !!! Visa alert !!! Visa alert !!! Visa alert !!!

Nothing ahead of you is bigger or stronger than the power of God behind you.

Biometrics: 7th Dec (standard) Abuja TLS

No NSF
Collection mail: 21th December
DHL delivered: 22th December

Although my agent made mistake using my old passport number for visa application, then I wrote a letter supporting it.

God did it for me, He will do it for you too...

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yolkman20: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
barons68:
Visa alert !!! Visa alert !!! Visa alert !!! Visa alert !!!

Nothing ahead of you is bigger or stronger than the power of God behind you.

Biometrics: 7th Dec (standard) Abuja TLS

No NSF
Collection mail: 21th December
DHL delivered: 22th December

Although my agent made mistake using my old passport number for visa application, then I wrote a letter supporting it.

God did it for me, He will do it for you too...

Congratulations odogwu. We'll join you soon ijn. Please, I got a date for Jan 4 for Abuja TLS and it's way late for me. Can I do walk-in after the xmass holiday? How's the Abuja TLS like? Are there crowd like Lagos? I'm based in Lagos and I wanna fly my family down there because we can't wait till January 4, school resumes 17th. I just need to know if I can do walk-in b4 then and if it worth the risk. I've sent you an email. Kindly respond. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.