Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261409 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2021
donogaga:

Is it even on the checklist? Any need for all this?

Depends on how fast you want your visa and also on the circumstance of each case (as lawyers will say. Every application is unique, I did mine to be on the safe side and got it in two days. The checklist says "prove of marriage" so all of these comes under that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Godlives1:
Hello House,

Please is there anyone here, who printed his/her statement 2 weeks before application and got approval?

Kindly respond urgently.

On my own little understanding here o. I don't think you can use 2 weeks old statement for your visa app. It has to me atleast 28 days on the day of application or 31 days on day of visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2021
You didn’t get his question, The answer to his question is YES.
You can use a statement printed 2 weeks ago provided the duration of the statement is greater than or equal to 28 consecutive days.
As for the 31 days you cited on your post, the validity for a printed statement is 31 days and this implies that you can submit a statement that’s is less than or equal to 31 days while submitting your application.

Ayaoye:

On my own little understanding here o. I don't think you can use 2 weeks old statement for your visa app. It has to me atleast 28 days on the day of application or 31 days on day of visa application

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2021
ChisZom:
When is the right time to fill a passenger locator form?

When is the best day to do a pcr test if one is to travel tomorrow night?

Please help

Locator form and pcr test= 48/24hrs before you travel. Check the clinic website to know how soon your test result will be out. Some are the same day, some 24hrs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvisfruit: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Nwachinemere26:

I’ve not gotten Cas yet ooo mine is still on 55% after 9 days o including weekends I don’t know if I will still get it this week we are entering, what about you? How many percent is your Cas?
I emailed them and they said they will assess the POF of everyone as from 3rd. So hopefully we will get it next week. Which course are you going for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TClassique: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Dear house, is it possible to transition into care work or health related masters with a first degree in computer science.
All advices will really be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TClassique: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Is it possible to cross into the health sector with a first degree in computer science. What are the practical routes to ply?

Thank You.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Elvisfruit:

I emailed them and they said they will assess the POF of everyone as from 3rd. So hopefully we will get it next week. Which course are you going for?

Nawaooooo next week ke, that’s far abeg I’m tired of this whole process abeg, when will someone now apply and get Visa? There’s no priority service again so how will we even meet up with the resumption date of 24th January.

Ps. My course is international business with human resource management
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Nwachinemere26:

Nawaooooo next week ke, that’s far abeg I’m tired of this whole process abeg, when will someone now apply and get Visa? There’s no priority service again so how will we even meet up with the resumption date of 24th January.

Ps. My course is international business with human resource management

Priority should be back by January. I think they suspended it to avoid too many backlogs this December. Be positive

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adespecial: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Compliments of the season to us all!

Pls I will like to know if I can put in for postgraduate studies in any of the Uk schools considering the fact that am currently undergoing a master degree programme in South Africa.

I really want to tap into this Uk opportunity with my family but I don’t if my current study in South Africa will affect my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
@STENON

What you are posting here is illegal, I’m not sure you are aware of this.

And paying money into your account now is till late and will definitely result in a refusal and possibly a ban.

Please let’s be careful what we post in public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
justwise:
@STENON

What you are posting here is illegal, I’m not sure you are aware of this.

And paying money into your account now is till late and will definitely result in a refusal and possibly a ban.

Please let’s be careful what we post in public forum like this.
Thanks and I am sorry Mr Justwise. We planned Priority for her but it was removed from TLS website. It is for my sister and the guy already collected money from another person for POF so he won't be happy to leave it for another 15 days even now that I am ready to pay him extra, the other person that promised just failed to fulfil his promise. All tuition fees has been paid. I just don't want the account to be empty before the decision is made . The application has been received by DMC already

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChisZom: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
justwise:

Locator form and pcr test= 48/24hrs before you travel. Check the clinic website to know how soon your test result will be out. Some are the same day, some 24hrs.

Thank you ��

Are there any specific documents I need to show at the airport? Like documents I need to make copies of aside my passport data page, COVID test result, COVID vaccination card, admission letter, passenger locator form

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rambo4life03(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hi. I'm new to this trend. I want to make some enquiry. First of all, is there anyone here who is in Nottingham Trent University to guide me through? The school said I could apply for admission without IELTS if I have a WASSCE or NECO C6 in English as proof of English language proficiency and I saw it on their international student requirements page on their website. I have applied and have been given condition offer and awaiting CAS.

My question are as follows:
1. Will I be required to provide IELTS or it's equivalent during Visa interview or what the school wanted?
2. I have a study gap of 10 years after my Diploma as I'm going for Bsc. Will it be a problem?

Your answers will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
ChisZom:

Thank you ��

Are there any specific documents I need to show at the airport? Like documents I need to make copies of aside my passport data page, COVID test result, COVID vaccination card, admission letter, passenger locator form

Apart from passport data page you need the rest to be shown at the airport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
STENON:
Thanks and I am sorry Mr Justwise. We planned Priority for her but it was removed from TLS website. It is for my sister and the guy already collected money from another person for POF so he won't be happy to leave it for another 15 days even now that I am ready to pay him extra, the other person that promised just failed to fulfil his promise. All tuition fees has been paid. I just don't want the account to be empty before the decision is made . The application has been received by DMC already

Paying money into that account or withdrawing will lead to a refusal if they run a check.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dbty(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
STENON:
Thanks and I am sorry Mr Justwise. We planned Priority for her but it was removed from TLS website. It is for my sister and the guy already collected money from another person for POF so he won't be happy to leave it for another 15 days even now that I am ready to pay him extra, the other person that promised just failed to fulfil his promise. All tuition fees has been paid. I just don't want the account to be empty before the decision is made. The application has been received by DMC already

Send a paid mail to make inquiry on the status of your application.
You will received mail that will clarify if decision has been made.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bolagabriella: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
SirWellington:

Sure you can, but why not just do assisted service for all, since you are going to pay for it. As for the Chats, dont print too much information, vet properly before submitting.
Rhanks for the response
I don't have the soft copy of the pictures i want to upload as evidence. I want to use pictures of us while we were dating till we got married. And i don't think the pictures will look good if i print cos we've been together since 2015. The qualities of some of the pictures are low and printing them will need some editing which i dont want to do.

We don't have much chats to upload cos i really do not like chatting, we do more calls and text than chats. That's why i want to upload more pictures of us over the years of our relationship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
justwise:

Paying money into that account or withdrawing will lead to a refusal if they run a check.

Are you saying using personal accounts where you make basic transactions for day to day expenses can't be use.

Or you meant withdrawals and deposits that will infringe on the required balance tuition and maintenance fund.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
bolagabriella:

Rhanks for the response
I don't have the soft copy of the pictures i want to upload as evidence. I want to use pictures of us while we were dating till we got married. And i don't think the pictures will look good if i print cos we've been together since 2015. The qualities of some of the pictures are low and printing them will need some editing which i dont want to do.

We don't have much chats to upload cos i really do not like chatting, we do more calls and text than chats. That's why i want to upload more pictures of us over the years of our relationship.

You are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godlives1: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thanks so much for your response @FrankFrenzy. I truly appreciate.

FrankFrenzy:
You didn’t get his question, The answer to his question is YES.
You can use a statement printed 2 weeks ago provided the duration of the statement is greater than or equal to 28 consecutive days.
As for the 31 days you cited on your post, the validity for a printed statement is 31 days and this implies that you can submit a statement that’s is less than or equal to 31 days while submitting your application.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bolagabriella: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
SirWellington:

You are good to go.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maryannah(f): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gcool2:
They have bad reviews,they did a lot of applicants dirty this year.Almost 80% are seeking for refund.. message me for more details..

Wow really, thank God I rejected their conditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maryannah(f): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
ChiefDaddy1:
Hello house anyone going to Northampton?

You got admission already? How's the fees like??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maryannah(f): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
suffye:
Good evening Nairalanders & thanks for all you do.

I got a conditional offer from Liverpool hope university and one of condition is proof of my financial condition.

Does it mean I must have my complete POF before the school can issue a CAS?

I've always thought POF is required during visa application.

If not, what am I expected to show on this financial condition?.

[img][/img]

Is the fees affordable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tummy009(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hello nairalanders..
I'm new on this page , I got a conditional offer from Coventry university for January admissiin on 24th December, and I was told to pay part of the school fees on or before 29 December... Kindly help me out on what step to take from here. Should I defer the admission or not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sexydamsel4luv: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
maryannah:

maryannah:

. Which school is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Odychuks60(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
rambo4life03:
Hi. I'm new to this trend. I want to make some enquiry. First of all, is there anyone here who is in Nottingham Trent University to guide me through? The school said I could apply for admission without IELTS if I have a WASSCE or NECO C6 in English as proof of English language proficiency and I saw it on their international student requirements page on their website. I have applied and have been given condition offer and awaiting CAS.

My question are as follows:
1. Will I be required to provide IELTS or it's equivalent during Visa interview or what the school wanted?
2. I have a study gap of 10 years after my Diploma as I'm going for Bsc. Will it be a problem?

Your answers will be appreciated.

Wait for your CAS then you’d see the conditions you used to obtain your offer. Take that to the visa interview
But based on my knowledge, Nottingham Trent university requires IELTS for admissions and also waiting for CAS now seems late considering the school’s strict adherence to resumption date (either you make it or don’t come to the UK)
P.S I’m a prospective student of the school, just saying out of my own experiences so far
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
TClassique:
Is it possible to cross into the health sector with a first degree in computer science. What are the practical routes to ply?

Thank You.

Yes

But why would you want to leave IT for Healthcare

No be juju be that
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maryannah(f): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
sexydamsel4luv:
. Which school is this?
Ulaw
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rambo4life03(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thanks for the response. My admission is scheduled for September 2022/23
Odychuks60:

Wait for your CAS then you’d see the conditions you used to obtain your offer. Take that to the visa interview
But based on my knowledge, Nottingham Trent university requires IELTS for admissions and also waiting for CAS now seems late considering the school’s strict adherence to resumption date (either you make it or don’t come to the UK)
P.S I’m a prospective student of the school, just saying out of my own experiences so far
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.