Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256591 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
hadigun:

Yes
thanks. I sent mine and got response almost 10 minutes later. No decision yet sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
STENON:
thanks. I sent mine and got response almost 10 minutes later. No decision yet sad

When did you do your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
kennykale:

When did you do your biometrics?
21st of December cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ray800: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good evening guys, please i need a quick response please. I am about to pay my application fee and submit my application. Regarding the document to submit, i am applying alone and i am divorce, Do i need to submit my Divorce Certificate along with other documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HappyGrace: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good evening, please I need your help here, I am applying for a student visa, I have two dependents, my spouse and child, some people advised me to have the proof of funds separately so I have my own proof of fund in my account and my spouse have is maintenance fund and that of our child in his account. Please how do I go about the application? We want to travel together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
STENON:
21st of December cheesy

Send another paid mail on Friday or Monday decision would have been made. I am pretty sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
STENON:
21st of December cheesy

21st of December lol, bros and you dey send paid mail � I just like you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hi,

Please kindly @ me when you get a response

Thank you

STENON:
21st of December cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
cutelekush01:

Send another paid mail on Friday or Monday decision would have been made. I am pretty sure.

Is this a joke? �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
donogaga:

How would they detect if you breach the maximum 20 hours work per week?

Lol grin Home office will detect this through your NI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
iykedare:

Is this a joke? �

Not a joke except if she get NSF before that time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
HappyGrace:
Good evening, please I need your help here, I am applying for a student visa, I have two dependents, my spouse and child, some people advised me to have the proof of funds separately so I have my own proof of fund in my account and my spouse have is maintenance fund and that of our child in his account. Please how do I go about the application? We want to travel together.

Well, i think it doesn't matter.... It is still save to have all the money in your account, it won't change anything. But i think (I'm not sure) you have to give them a concent letter to show that they are allowed to use your the money in your account.... If I'm incorrect somone should kindly correct me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
cutelekush01:

Thank you....fingers crossed angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
STENON:
21st of December cheesy

Bros na still next year o. I did on the 17th I know say na 1st week in January e go come
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Seyi0T: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Appologiesfor the tardy reaponse. Had a hectic day. Yet to see your email.
Adebayo82:
I have sent you an email, please acknowledge. We need to discuss.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
User10011:
Hi,

Please kindly @ me when you get a response

Thank you

okay. No wahala
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Not necessary if you don't want it that way. All of the money can be in your account ad the main applicant but if you feel better splitting them into separate accounts, it's your decision. As long as the funds are not less than is requiredat any point, you're good.
HappyGrace:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Not necessary except you want to; just stating divorced is okay. You'll need it if you marry or want to marry in the UK and need to make an application on the basis of that marriage.
Ray800:
Good evening guys, please i need a quick response please. I am about to pay my application fee and submit my application. Regarding the document to submit, i am applying alone and i am divorce, Do i need to submit my Divorce Certificate along with other documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
kennykale:

Bros na still next year o. I did on the 17th I know say na 1st week in January e go come

I understand his condition why he sent the paid mail mine dec 20 we will all hear the good news
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2021
SirWellington:

The chances are high with the right documentation. You will apply for tier 4 dependant visa. You will be needing her CAs number, UAN number, home address and details of her course (as per start date and end date), qualification she will get after her course.

1. Wedding certificate
2. Pictures, both wedding and casual.
3. Print outs of non criminating chats between you too.
4. Anything that can serve as proof that the relationship is genuine and still subsisting.
5. About 4million naira in either her account or yours for 28 days prior to your application. Kalas

When applying for visa for me and my dependants (wife and kid) we only attached the wedding certificate through the assisted service as proof of marriage..... what is our chance of getting the visa without nsf?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Chocychoco:

When applying for visa for me and my dependants (wife and kid) we only attached the wedding certificate through the assisted service as proof of marriage..... what is our chance of getting the visa without nsf?

It all depends on the VO handling your file. There’s no actual answer to this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Make sure you have the money in the account you are using.

If you are yet to submit your form, you can try Globus Bank. Make sure your form is filled with the correct info, and attach all relevant documents. You should be debited in 2days.

Ab123455:

While using the form A, do you have to deposit funds in the account or you wait till you are told to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2021
kennykale:

It all depends on the VO handling your file. There’s no actual answer to this.
Ok thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2021
You can try Globus Bank. People have also testified to Wema Bank and sterling. If you can avoid GTB for now...their reviews on this thread have been something else, since the days of hardcopy form A.

Kemitesh:
I have not used it yet, just wanted to know how long it will take. When did you submit yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Urgent please!!! A friend is to travel to the UK in 2 days time and just realised his passport will expire in February. He has 2 years UK visit visa and wants to spend only 4 weeks. He will be back before his visa expires. Will this era of long wait to renew passport, can he still use this passport or must the passport have a 6 months validity to enter UK? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 1:23am On Dec 30, 2021
I am not an expert but I guess you answered the question already.

Marytee2:
Urgent please!!! A friend is to travel to the UK in 2 days time and just realised his passport will expire in February. He has 2 years UK visit visa and wants to spend only 4 weeks. He will be back before his visa expires. Will this era of long wait to renew passport, can he still use this passport or must the passport have a 6 months validity to enter UK? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2021
STENON:
21st of December cheesy
21st December yesterday? And you're sending a paid mail today asking about decision when you didn't do priority...
You people should “fear God” small naa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vidor(m): 2:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Please who is having similar issue with me, during my visa application my IHS fee returned 0 no amount showed. I clicked proceed and everything went fine but am scared if to go ahead and do my biometric.
Please someone should help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HappyGrace: 2:22am On Dec 30, 2021
mimilyrics:
Not necessary if you don't want it that way. All of the money can be in your account ad the main applicant but if you feel better splitting them into separate accounts, it's your decision. As long as the funds are not less than is requiredat any point, you're good.

I already splitted the fund and the fund is matured now, my question is, do I provide both statements one my application and their application?
Do I still indicate in my application that they are going with me considering that their fund is not with mine?
Some people suggest I apply and get my visa first before the apply but we want to apply and travel together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2021
HappyGrace:

I already splitted the fund and the fund is matured now, my question is, do I provide both statements one my application and their application?
Do I still indicate in my application that they are going with me considering that their fund is not with mine?
Some people suggest I apply and get my visa first before the apply but we want to apply and travel together.

Yes to all your questions - provide both account statements. Apply together, your husband should provide a consent letter stating that he consents to your child using the money in his account too. You're good to go. It's better to apply as a family.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 2:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Hi guys, sorry to ask, how much is paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vidor(m): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Ladybit:
Hello guys,
Thank you for all you are doing here!!

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to resolve IHS payment.After filling the form with course date et Al and submitting, it gave me zero charges(0.00) but with IHS reference number.

Course date is Jan 2022 to January 2023 which I filled in the form.Now, when it asked me if my course duration is less than 13months or more, I chose less, it's a twelve months course.
I don't know if this had anything to with 0.0 charges.

Now is it possible to start the application again or is there a link ukvi would still send for me for payment.

I have not made visa payment. Kindly advice on what I need to do to resolve this.

Thank you guys!

Please how did you resolve this?
I'm having the same issue and I'm doing my biometric today

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.