Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1273971 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Agbons6030: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tosstos89:
Send your email. Robert Gordon Msc financial Management

Hello bro i have sent you direct mail already from the forum check it out. Mine is Msc Information Technology with Business Intelligence I'm still waiting for my visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Logzzy: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please, how many luggages are you allowed to carry? Qatar, Egyptiar or Turkish -And what is the KG per each? Also, what’s the cost for extra luggage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funnyafricans: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls who has done walk in at ikeja TLS yesterday or today. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by B11111: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hello house.

I got the email below from UK

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

Has anyone received this before? What could it mean?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Agbons6030: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
darknessbegone:

January intake, Data Science.

Hello, can you drop your mail so we can get to know ourselves better, I'm still waiting for my visa. My course is Msc Information Technology with Business Intelligence.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
2 luggage and a hand carry. 24kg each and 6 to 8 kg for hand carry. Charges for extra luggage differs by airline. You would have to check on their website.
Logzzy:
Please, how many luggages are you allowed to carry? And what is the KG per each? Also, what’s the cost for extra luggage

quote author=LuchiBianca post=109104689]This is pretty much standard for all airlines. Nobody disturbs you for a backpack or laptop bag even if you have a hand carry along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Logzzy: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bless you for the response ✊�

LuchiBianca:
2 luggage and a hand carry. 24kg each and 6 to 8 kg for hand carry. Charges for extra luggage differs by airline. You would have to check on their website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
When did you do your biometrics? Which TLS?
B11111:
Hello house.

I got the email below from UK

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

Has anyone received this before? What could it mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by erandpay07: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good evening all I want to ask is priority visa back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Logzzy:
Please, how many luggages are you allowed to carry? Qatar, Egyptiar or Turkish -And what is the KG per each? Also, what’s the cost for extra luggage
Go to their websites. These things are stated there. Cost of extra luggage is not static. It depends on how many KG and the price varies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please house, is Emirates airline advisable ? they are the cheapest I can find. I learned they will start flying from Nigeria today, can anyone confirm if they have resumes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by B11111: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dahnyhel:
When did you do your biometrics? Which TLS?

Biometrics: December 15, 2021.
TLS: Ikeja.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na wa o, so no one wants to respond to me ? Please now help a sister out. When filling the consent form for finance from their party for a child how do I fill the applicant part? Do I fill for him and then sign it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okay. They do not need further documents at the moment but what documents did you submit? Did you send them a paid mail?
B11111:

Biometrics: December 15, 2021.
TLS: Ikeja.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
No, it's not. You can also check on the tls website to confirm this
erandpay07:
Good evening all I want to ask is priority visa back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by KosoMo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tosstos89:
Send your email. Robert Gordon Msc financial Management

I got an offer on this course for September intake, can we link up please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please house.
What is the process to obtain an international drivers license?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Go to the nearest FRSC office closest to you. Take your driver's license there and they'll tell you how much to pay
elenengine:
Please house.
What is the process to obtain an international drivers license?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dammyomo123:
I have, Data Science

January or September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Darmiegold(f): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please I'm trying to apply for September 2022 in University of Stirling but I was told to upload my transcript which my previous school here says transcript can not be given to students personally unless it is sent to the institution I'm applying to directly. What do I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Biliki10: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please can anybody enlighten me about the dependent package pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Darmiegold(f): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Peculiar123456:
Hello....did u apply or have gotten an offer from University of Stirling.. I want to apply to the school...I see they accept WAEC, any idea if they accept Neco? Cos that's what I have. I sent them an email yesterday about it.. hopefully dey respond on Monday

Please anyone that has knows much about application to university of Stirling should please put me through the process.
I'm trying to apply for September 2022 intake and I was required to upload my transcript which my previous school here says transcript can not be issued to student personally unless it is sent to the institution I'm applying to directly. What do I do at this point?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Darmiegold(f): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kimberleyade:

September
January or September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please o, I don wait taya can anyone tell me, I am the main applicant and I have my husband and child as dépendants on my application. Do I need to include my child as a dépendant on my husbands application since my husband is also already a dépendant ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seyfou: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2022
sweetoma:
Please o, I don wait taya can anyone tell me, I am the main applicant and I have my husband and child as dépendants on my application. Do I need to include my child as a dépendant on my husbands application since my husband is also already a dépendant ?

No, all you need to do is include your GWF number on the application of both your husband and kid. Then you and your husband will need to sign the conscent letter for the child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2022
seyfou:

No, all you need to do is include your GWF number on the application of both your husband and kid. Then you and your husband will need to sign the conscent letter for the child.

Alright thank you so much, In addition. We are using 2 accounts 1 is in my hubby’s name and 1 is in mine. We are all applying together though. Do I need to write a consent letter for my husband to have access to the money in my account ? Or will they do that automatically because our accounts are linked ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Please advise. The Financial Statement I uploaded during my visa application was printed on 16th December (the same one i sent to my school for CAS). I applied for visa on 21st December. My biometrics appointment is tomorrow, 7th January. Should I print another bank statement to be uploaded, seeing as the one I uploaded when applying will be 31days sometime next week (16th January)?

If there’s a possibility that they may ask me to upload it later, I just want to do that now, so as to save time. So, would anyone advise I upload another one at the TLS tomorrow or just leave it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seyfou: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2022
sweetoma:

Alright thank you so much, In addition. We are using 2 accounts 1 is in my hubby’s name and 1 is in mine. We are all applying together though. Do I need to write a consent letter for my husband to have access to the money in my account ? Or will they do that automatically because our accounts are linked ?

If the amount on your account is enough to cover for the 3 of you that’s fine, but if it’s not enough, then you’ll have to upload both statements for you, your husband and your child (for each person’s application). I believe total amount should be around £9,500 + 6,300 (for each dependant) + your fees balance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seyfou: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2022
RetiredAdult:
Please advise. The Financial Statement I uploaded during my visa application was printed on 16th December (the same one i sent to my school for CAS). I applied for visa on 21st December. My biometrics appointment is tomorrow, 7th January. Should I print another bank statement to be uploaded, seeing as the one I uploaded when applying will be 31days sometime next week (16th January)?

If there’s a possibility that they may ask me to upload it later, I just want to do that now, so as to save time. So, would anyone advise I upload another one at the TLS tomorrow or just leave it?

Bro upload another if you have the means, to avoid NSF mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2022
seyfou:

If the amount on your account is enough to cover for the 3 of you that’s fine, but if it’s not enough, then you’ll have to upload both statements for you, your husband and your child (for each person’s application). I believe total amount should be around £9,500 + 6,300 (for each dependant) + your fees balance.

Just to be clear, I should upload the statement for my husband on my own account even though it’s in his name yea ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 1:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Okay when I applied we where about 1 year in marriage. We submitted Chats from when we were dating - Specific chats that shows our relationships, pictures - wedding and others, emails etc. Anything that shows a relationship

Bouffdaddy99:
Good evening, please I need urgent help
I am the main applicant, applied with my husband and we both did biometrics on 16th Dec. He uploaded our marriage certificate, change of name certificate and newspaper publication as evidence of marriage( i still retain my father name on my passport cos its still vaild) . He got an NSF mail today please what are the evidence to show an ongoing marriage, we just got married recently ( less than 8 months)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 1:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Dependant and settlement

Chineye042:
Hello guys please I’m trying to book for my TB test. Which option should I choose? I am the dependent and my husband is in UK as a student. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.