Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256919 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nzube24: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Goodmorning guys,please does anyone here know of universities accepting May intakes?
Please I need list of unis for May intakes...thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Nzube24:
Goodmorning guys,please does anyone here know of universities accepting May intakes?
Please I need list of unis for May intakes...thanks

university of chester, but i heard yesterday they have stopped accepting for may.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by darknessbegone: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2022
Agbons6030:

Hello, can you drop your mail so we can get to know ourselves better, I'm still waiting for my visa. My course is Msc Information Technology with Business Intelligence.

Okay I will DM. So we will be using the same lecture building ni yen. I am yet to submit my visa application o. Hope you have been able to complete the school registration online?

Finished mine and timetable is even out sef. So so online things, Monday - Thursday lectures.

Seeing the timetable brought back PTSD about UK universities and their close marking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning house

Urgent one please please please

If one is having a sibling in the UK, is proper to use his address as residential address for masters degree visa application or better to use the school address if one is yet to get accommodation?

NB: the school does not have accommodation for students.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Fill the passenger locator FORM and order your test kit. It's no more pcr but lateral flow test now . When is your flight? Read they are cancelling pre departure test from today. Don't forget to hold your fresh bank printout of your statement of account and CAS. Just Incae they ask at the point of entry
Good morning luchibianca. Can you give more insight on this lateral flow test. Please is the method same as pcr, when they will insert that long nasal swap into your nose. Secondly will the test be done in naija or uk. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Adebayobest:
I did biometric since 8th of December,is still at dmc till date.sent paid mail 4th of January , i got response it has been escalated.please has anyone experience this before.

Can you mail me. So we know what to do.. I don't know how long this there escalation would take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nazzyb: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Mikool101:

Good morning bro. Did you get a feedback from the paid mail?
Didn’t send it anymore, most that did biometrics before me haven’t even received. Decided to be a bit more patient
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
It's to be done on day 2 upon arrival to the UK.
It's could be nose and throat or nose alone. Open the link to watch a video on how's it done.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-how-to-do-a-lateral-flow-device-lfd-test-at-home

Mikool101:

Good morning luchibianca. Can you give more insight on this lateral flow test. Please is the method same as pcr, when they will insert that long nasal swap into your nose. Secondly will the test be done in naija or uk. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022
You can use your sibling's address
If it makes for easy commute to your school and as long as you're sure that he/she has a legal status in the UK so that it doesn't cause issues.

If not applicable, use your school address, please.
rebless:
Good morning house

Urgent one please please please

If one is having a sibling in the UK, is proper to use his address as residential address for masters degree visa application or better to use the school address if one is yet to get accommodation?

NB: the school does not have accommodation for students.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zube01(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Fill the passenger locator FORM and order your test kit. It's no more pcr but lateral flow test now . When is your flight? Read they are cancelling pre departure test from today. Don't forget to hold your fresh bank printout of your statement of account and CAS. Just Incae they ask at the point of entry
Pls how do i fill the passenger locator form. If its possible can I pls call u to get a better clarification?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Engineerito: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Heitch:

I hope you have uploaded all they requested for.
Logistics and supply chain mgt
Biomedical engineering I have uploaded all the necessary documents I even mailed them late last year the response I got from them is that my application is still under review
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2022
LuchiBianca:
good morning luchi, pls i will like to know if this proof of fund border check is a recent development or has been on before now. For the hard copy statement of account, can it be a month old or is there a particular date range?

Pls respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2022
mimilyrics:
You can use your sibling's address
If it makes for easy commute to your school and as long as you're sure that he/she has a legal status in the UK so that it doesn't cause issues.

If not applicable, use your school address, please.

Thanks so much I appreciate you but if I decides to use my brother address, what are the documents I should get from him to submit with my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Fellows please has TLS resume taking priority application again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fourcade(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Tahna:
Pls which ukvi address did you use for the work reference letter

It wasnt addressed to UKVi. An Employer Reference letter written by your employer or former employer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fourcade(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2022
jobinto:
Please can students with one way ticket apply for PTA? Someone said we could and I have already booked one way ticket, please how I go about this?

Did you succeed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by goryorhal(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Heitch:

I hope you have uploaded all they requested for.
Logistics and supply chain mgt

Same course
Same school ...

Though expecting their response regarding my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning all,

Please is there anyone that did biometric on Dec 20th here? any update please?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Why don't you just use school address? It's much easier than all this rigmarole you are doing.
rebless:

Thanks so much I appreciate you but if I decides to use my brother address, what are the documents I should get from him to submit with my application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2022
@justwise and all other gurus here.
Good morning,
on my previous visiting visa application, I claimed I have two family members in the UK when filling my form back then in 2018, both of them are cousins to me, I made an application to visit one of them then, which she is a student schooling the UK, EVEN till now (undergraduate) but unfortunately I was refused based on the fact that I don't have enough fund in my account to spend in the UK.
but the second one is a British citizen, BUT DIFFERENT SURNAME. I was refused 2014 BASED ON: I don't present enough proof of our relationship.
my QUESTION NOW, now am applying as a dependant to my wife. IF a question is asked; do you have relatives in the UK, what should I put?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2022
It's just an unwritten rule. They are at liberty to request any doucment from you. It cannot be older than 30 days. Please not that there is a higher possibility that you may not be asked for it but just have it . And if perchance you have removed the money, then use the same one you used in applying for visa.

Affam:

good morning luchi, pls i will like to know if this proof of fund border check is a recent development or has been on before now. For the hard copy statement of account, can it be a month old or is there a particular date range?

Pls respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2022
LuchiBianca:
It's just an unwritten rule. They are at liberty to request any doucment from you. It cannot be older than 30 days. Please not that there is a higher possibility that you may not be asked for it but just have it . And if perchance you have removed the money, then use the same one you used in applying for visa.

thank you so much God bless.. About the pre-arrival test that u said will be cancelled from today, pls can u provide the source? will like to keep myself posted..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Heitch: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2022
goryorhal:

Same course
Same school ...

Though expecting their response regarding my application

I think they have a lot of request. They would respond definitely.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2022
It's easy. Follow this link
https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk.

zube01:

Pls how do i fill the passenger locator form. If its possible can I pls call u to get a better clarification?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2022
elenengine:
@justwise and all other gurus here.
Good morning,
on my previous visiting visa application, I claimed I have two family members in the UK when filling my form back then in 2018, both of them are cousins to me, I made an application to visit one of them then, which she is a student schooling the UK, EVEN till now (undergraduate) but unfortunately I was refused based on the fact that I don't have enough fund in my account to spend in the UK.
but the second one is a British citizen, BUT DIFFERENT SURNAME. I was refused 2014 BASED ON: I don't present enough proof of our relationship.
my QUESTION NOW, now am applying as a dependant to my wife. IF a question is asked; do you have relatives in the UK, what should I put?

Yes you have a family member living in the UK. For the fact that you were denied a visa does not mean that you don't have anybody in the UK anymore.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dbty(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2022
eluquenson:
When you fill the form, choose your bank and branch of your choice among the listed, attach relevant document and submit.
Note: CBN doesn't approve anything in this regard, it's just a platform used by commercial banks.
The approval is solely done by the bank branch and head office. To fast track, visit the branch you choose instantly and meet the fx teller to log on to the portal , then he/she verifies and it will default to the ops manager before reaching head office for final approval.

This process should be done for both school fees payment and PTA.

Please I have filled FORM A for tuition fee for about 3 days .it was successfully submitted.
I have not received any mail from them.
How long does it take to get feed back from them?
Is the feed back inform of mail or how?

Also for PTA , the recipient is travelling on Thursday , when is the best time to apply?

How fast is their reply on PTA.?is today not too late for Thursday 13th,january 2022,traveling date.
Thanks for your support on this.
This very urgent.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seyfou: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Mikool101:

Please stop misunderstanding this PRE DEPARTURE test, you can only travel without a test from Nigeria is you’re fully vaccinated, it’s a rule that you can’t board any airline in Nigeria without a full vaccination or a pre departure pcr test. Please consider the rule of the country you’re leaving not just your destination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lytleking: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Affam:
Good morning all,

Please is there anyone that did biometric on Dec 20th here? any update please?

Thank you

did, dec 21.. Co ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 27autumn: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
What if the statement used for your visa is over 30 days old and visa has also Been gotten your visa over 30 days before travelling, and the money has been removed? Do I need to put the money back in and do the 28 days count to have the proof of funds before travelling? Hope they will not ask for SOA from period visa was issued till date?
LuchiBianca:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2022
I suppose you were trying to quote me if so, hope you followed the beginning of this convo because poster said he/she is fully.

seyfou:

Please stop misunderstanding this PRE DEPARTURE test, you can only travel without a test from Nigeria is you’re fully vaccinated, it’s a rule that you can’t board any airline in Nigeria without a full vaccination or a pre departure pcr test. Please consider the rule of the country you’re leaving not just your destination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.