Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1262422 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SpencerX: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good evening,please I need information on UK student visa ,I want to sponsor my fiance for master in UK �� and I want to go as dependent maybe 4month after and we're not married yet and planning to get married after the apply for her visa and visa granted (All on God)
Please can anyone enlighten me on the process
Can I actually be her sponsor then get married after visa result is out(All on God)

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enishit: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good evening house I just think they wait to dispatch the passport in batches biometrics was 16th of Dec ikeja sent paid mail today and I got a reply that decision has been made.I wonder what’s delaying the transfer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
What time was your biometrics. I also did at Ikeja 16th around noon. Did you have an appointment or walk-in?
Enishit:
Good evening house I just think they wait to dispatch the passport in batches biometrics was 16th of Dec ikeja sent paid mail today and I got a reply that decision has been made.I wonder what’s delaying the transfer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oriented(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Glory to God !!!
Visa alert!
Visa application: 7th December, 2021(standard)
Biometrics: 14th December, 2021(TLS Abuja)
Collection mail: 6th January, 2022.
No NSF mail.
P.S. Multiple bank statements submitted (3 different banks and mixed accounts i.e both dom and normal).
Multiple transactions made during POF and even was credited a lump sum of over 5000euro.
CAS, transcript for both B.Eng and M.Eng, work appointment/promotion letter, up to date CV,
Declared refusal from Canada(due to insufficient personal fund)
School: Nottingham Trent university(another M.Eng)
Many thanks to my family here on this platform. Forward ever.
Cheers!!!

28 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
I'd advice that you get married first before embarking on this journey. It makes the whole process smoother
SpencerX:
Good evening,please I need information on UK student visa ,I want to sponsor my fiance for master in UK �� and I want to go as dependent maybe 4month after and we're not married yet and planning to get married after the apply for her visa and visa granted (All on God)
Can I actually be her sponsor then get married after visa result is out(All on God)

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Congratulations
oriented:
Glory to God !!!
Visa alert!
No NSF mail.
P.S. Multiple bank statements submitted (3 different banks and mixed accounts i.e both dom and normal).
Multiple transactions made during POF and even was credited a lump sum of over 5000euro.
CAS, transcript for both B.Eng and M.Eng, work appointment/promotion letter, up to date CV,
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oriented(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpencerX:

No (to put it simply).
Marry first then package all necessary docs and go as couple. Success k

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kathy4jesus: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
When applying for masters is it important to upload references? And do the school actually call the lecturer to confirm? Can we only use references from lecturers? Please comment thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hardetayour: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Good morning. I have a question.

Is it a must a submit my CV or work related documents for visa application.

Not that I don't have docs to show but don't want them to be asking for extra documents later which slows down the visa process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Good morning all.

0la I have a few questions concerning my Visa application.

1. When asked if I have a relative in the UK, I answered No. When asked if I have where I'll be staying I answered yes. I was asked to provide and address and I did. Hope this is okay as someone suggested I provide the school address.

2. When asked when I would arrive at the address, I picked the day before the course start date and for when I would leave I picked like a month after. Initially picked a day before final enrollment but someone suggested I factor in quarantine period. I hope this is okay as well.

3. "Have you provided evidence of your English language ability in a previous application?"
I picked No for this question although I did IELTS.

Pls I'll appreciate inputs and help. I'm trying to be meticulous to avoid mistakes and the elders say the person that asks for description can ever get lost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kemkemdiva: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Hello guys,pls dos any one know of school startin april or may with deposit of 2k!!! Also,its a family of 4 but the 1st child is American so the dont want to do a visa for her but she will go with them is it possible
Asking for a friend!!! Am already in uk, but i know this is the plaxe to get all the answers. I will really appreciate a prompt reply cos the want to start asap. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Hardetayour:
Good morning. I have a question.

Is it a must a submit my CV or work related documents for visa application.

Not that I don't have docs to show but don't want them to be asking for extra documents later which slows down the visa process

It depends on your study gap. If your study gap is 5 years or more, I will advise you upload them to avoid delay in your visa bcus they might ask for them. I don't think they will ask for extra document once you upload your employment history with your application. But whatever you upload, avoid uploading your pay slip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chrishertz8: 1:23am On Jan 08, 2022
tochieee:
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics 10th December 2021
NSF mail 23 December requesting for past work or study experience
Sent requirements 28 December, 2021
Paid mail 6th January 2022
Visa collection mail 7th January 2022

Thanks for all u guys do here..
What God cannot do does not exist.

Pls how many years study gap do u have?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicxxy10: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2022
I used my unofficial transcript and certificate
Vnblock:
Anyone going or in University of Chester?

They are requesting for an official transcript while I have an unofficial one, I graduated from OAU. Requesting for transcript now from OAU can take months. And I'm resuming for May intake.

Please, any solution to my issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 2:30am On Jan 08, 2022
What’s the update on this pls?
Gloriouscrown:
Hello House. Please this is urgent.
I'm about paying for Priority for myself and Standard for my 2 dependents. Will they be allowed to do Biometrics with me on the day of my appointment? Or theirs can only be on the specified date of their appointment?
P.S. we're considering doing walk in for the 3 if us.
Please help

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2022
SpencerX:

Thanks

Get married now then you can sponsor her. Only parents and legally married spouses can sponsor. You don’t also need to wait 4momths you can apply together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adex05: 3:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Any one awake should please help,I am trying to pay for IHS as a dependant for a course outside London duration 1 year.

The amount I am seeing when I am about paying is $624 and I feel something is not right somewhere.

Please assist Biko.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Odychuks60(m): 3:27am On Jan 08, 2022
oriented:
Glory to God !!!
Visa alert!
No NSF mail.
Cheers!!!

Congratulations, also a prospective Nottingham Trent university student M.Eng, can I pm?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lordfiido(m): 3:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Vicxxy10:
Hello everyone,
I just got my CAS this week and I need guide with filling out my Visa application to avoid any trouble. Anyone that would like to assist me can email me on qspapillo@gmail.com
Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
Thank you �
Please how long did it take to get your CAS after submission of the genuine intention form and other documents?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lordfiido(m): 3:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Vicxxy10:
I used my unofficial transcript and certificate
Same I used too. What intake are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tobbyabk: 4:04am On Jan 08, 2022
I think paying additional deposit to the school's account will contradict the amount paid mentioned on your CAS after you must have received CAS statement. This might inturn affect your VISA application as what is stated on your CAS is different to what you would be presenting. IMO
uulove:

Instead of paying in the 800k to your account, you may want to pay it to your school instead. That way, the 10.2M in your account will suffice as you would have increased your initial tuition deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tobbyabk: 4:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Still available at VI,they did over 100 walk-in yesterday.
lovable85:
Good evening, please is walk in still available at Abuja or VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GLOBALX: 4:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Xyz
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2022
tobbyabk:
I think paying additional deposit to the school's account will contradict the amount paid mentioned on your CAS after you must have received CAS statement. This might inturn affect your VISA application as what is stated on your CAS is different to what you would be presenting. IMO

It does not affect. You can make payment anytime. You will be asked how much you have paid to the school during your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Ebalafaa:

Not sure that person had actually purchased PTA that way. I believe he/ she was advising based on CBN's directives which Banks don't necessarily adhere to.
I went to 3 different banks to ask if I could use a one way ticket and my student visa to get PTA and they all said NO. So I was forced to buy a return ticket just so that I could get PTA. When I calculated the cost of changing at black market vs buying a return ticket, it made more economic sense to buy a return ticket. The good thing is one can use the ticket up to one year after purchase.

I really would advise anyone that wants PTA to just buy a return ticket.
Pls how long does it take them to process it and also did you registered via the cbn platform?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2022
I'm not
Zena1357:

It's not needed anymore if you are fully vaccinated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Any one applied for PTA recently and can give us details?
How long it takes and other info.

Thanks God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Yea, lots of people take decisions from other people's experiences they post here, don't just come and post what you haven't experienced so people don't make costly mistakes
Ebalafaa:

Not sure that person had actually purchased PTA that way. I believe he/ she was advising based on CBN's directives which Banks don't necessarily adhere to.
I went to 3 different banks to ask if I could use a one way ticket and my student visa to get PTA and they all said NO. So I was forced to buy a return ticket just so that I could get PTA. When I calculated the cost of changing at black market vs buying a return ticket, it made more economic sense to buy a return ticket. The good thing is one can use the ticket up to one year after purchase.

I really would advise anyone that wants PTA to just buy a return ticket.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 5:49am On Jan 08, 2022
If I get a return ticket today, is it possible to get PTA before Thursday because that's when I will be leaving
Ebalafaa:

As per the bolded, I add that it also depends on the conditions attached to your ticket. Some tickets may be valid for a shorter period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 5:50am On Jan 08, 2022
[/quote][quote author=jobinto post=109179197]Yea, lots of people take decisions from other people's experiences they post here, don't just come and post what you haven't experienced so people don't make costly mistakes
Kindly shine more light to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hardetayour: 5:55am On Jan 08, 2022
meeday07:

It depends on your study gap. If your study gap is 5 years or more, I will advise you upload them to avoid delay in your visa bcus they might ask for them. I don't think they will ask for extra document once you upload your employment history with your application. But whatever you upload, avoid uploading your pay slip
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.