Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254423 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
No priority or walk in for now as announced by UKVI
Gospodi:

Pls anyone with idea in regards to my question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jumade1: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please I need a recommendation on a good Covid 19 pre departure Centre here in Nigeria

If my flight is scheduled for Saturday 2:15 pm

Is it possible to do the test and collect the results the same day? If I do it on Friday can I get the results on Friday as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nope.
The ECO cares about you having your funds, not dropping a dime all through 28days.
That’s their business.

MaBuk:
Good evening All,

If one uses a salary account for POF and it has loan repayment on it. Does it matter if it should loan repayment debit? will it raise any flag with Eco? @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
If your school doesn’t grant an extension it’s risky traveling.
You could get turned back at POE even when there was no COVID.
Let alone now that they scrutinize.
Sort it with them or defer.
Whichever way your application fee isn’t refundable.
If you are successful, IHS isn’t refundable too.
sweetoma:
My school is insisting that I must be in class by February 3rd. Or I should defer to September and I have to make another 50% payment of fees before 31st of January. I’ve submitted my visa but the 15 working days will be by 28th of January and I’m seeing ppl who’s applications are taking 16, 17 and even 20 working days. What do you suggest I do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
G.o.o.g.l.e
monvous:
Please house kindly help me with list of school that have may intake and does not require pof before issuing cas joor

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ademachog1: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Damoy05:
To all Gurus in the House

I want to ask a question, I registered for Visa application today, I got Friday 21st of January for biometrics but surprisingly while registering for my. wife tonight she was able to get Friday 14th of January with prime time. So knowing that Walk-in has been suspended, can we still do our biometrics together on 14th?

You can do walk-in with any of your dependant in Ikeja TLS. I was there today.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
1. If your AR is successful and you don’t use the visa because you intend to defer admission then Yes , you would restart another application.
2. Solution : Use it or lose it.
OluAjo:
I don't understand.

Will I reapply even after a successful administrative review and valid visa vignette?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Send me a mail.
I think justwise doesn't like people to post something like that here.

olutimehindare:
Which virtual card please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
You won’t even be allowed into the UK.
OluAjo:
Sigh,
It has been 7 weeks.

There's a possibility I'll miss my enrolment and resumption date.
The University is telling me to defer till September if I don't resume on time.
I'm just wondering if I can travel to the UK even though I've deferred till September.
Will I be allowed to stay in the UK for 6 months without studying?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thanks for the reply

Zoey1:
Nope.
The ECO cares about you having your funds, not dropping a dime all through 28days.
That’s their business.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
She is your dependent and spouse.
She can.
Someone I know did and no need to leave the UK .
AnaCheks:
@mimilyrics @Justwise and all the Gurus. ..Please is it possible for a spouse to start her MSc(Nursing) immediately the husband is through with his own or must she come back to Nigeria and apply since her visa is a dependant Visa. Also what's the financial implications too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olomojola: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Afmaag123 post=109296223]Contact CBN for what nau??
Was it CBN account you paid to??
Let them track that payment from that bank if it hit the right account. You can go to that branch and request to see their branch Head. Insist on not leaving till they call their TRADE DEPARTMENT.
This isn't fair.
[/quote
UBA that almost made me lose my admission? I had to take another program sef.I initiated form A on 2/12/21 i was not debited till 11/12
After repeated calls and mails found out school account was not credited by end of December even though I had telex
Took several escalations/ interventions ,before school got the funds just last week.
Guy go parra for them oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
congrats
kennykale:

I really like this.. congrats to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gospodi: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Zoey1:
No priority or walk in for now as announced by UKVI

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Afriglobal, Ikeja. Pay online and go with your receipt. To ensure you get the result the same day, get there at 6am, so you’ll be the first person they’ll attend to at 8am. Go back there around 4pm and sit there until they give you your result.

Jumade1:
Please I need a recommendation on a good Covid 19 pre departure Centre here in Nigeria

If my flight is scheduled for Saturday 2:15 pm

Is it possible to do the test and collect the results the same day? If I do it on Friday can I get the results on Friday as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nayo10(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hello guys,
Congrats to everyone that has gotten the visa. Please I have a question about filling the visa application. I would like if I can fill my aunty place in the accommodation section on the form even if she staying in London and my school is in Birmingham?
Thank you for your responses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaylaonah(f): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please house I have few questions, any knowledge at all will help
1. I have a degree in accounting but I want to go into msc. social work, is it possible? I heard if your first degree doesn't correlate with your second you won't be awarded visa

2. I was told to book tb appointment for July against September session now. Will it still hold till then if I book it now?

3. Please if you know any good school in Scotland with relatively low fees please let me know. I'm thinking of changing to Scotland instead of London if it's not too late. This depends on if I'm able to apply for msc social work, if not I'll stick to my management course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
I don't think you read the question/thread that preceded this question.
You totally missed the point but thank you for replying.

Zoey1:
1. If your AR is successful and you don’t use the visa because you intend to defer admission then Yes , you would restart another application.
2. Solution : Use it or lose it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richardsray: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Does anyone have idea of an earliest possible date for biometric at Ikeja TLC…..It’s urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
nayo10:
Hello guys,
Congrats to everyone that has gotten the visa. Please I have a question about filling the visa application. I would like if I can fill my aunty place in the accommodation section on the form even if she staying in London and my school is in Birmingham?
Thank you for your responses

Fill your school address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eddibloc(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Zoey1:
Going to an affordable school is one thing, being able to support your remaining expenses via jobs is another thing.
Sunderland, No biggie.
Only your school can confirm if you would have a pre-cas interview or not.
If you do , it goes a long way in helping with your visa interview.

Please enlighten me more. Are you saying it's difficult to get job around Sunderland axis?
Since 50% is a clause, can't I pay the other balance in installment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Richardsray:
Does anyone have idea of an earliest possible date for biometric at Ikeja TLC…..It’s urgent pls
it can be tomorrow. You never know unless you book it

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sunnepa50: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chrishertz8:

Pls does Sunderland accept Neco or Waec for English language proficiency?
Thanks in anticipation

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joytemi: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Can somebody please tell me if I can transfer from my bank app to iom's account?
I'll just print the transaction receipt.
Because from the list of what they told me they said for the printed proof of payment my reference number should be my passport
I don't understand this part.
Do I need to go to the bank for this?
Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Joytemi:
Can somebody please tell me if I can transfer from my bank app to iom's account?
I'll just print the transaction receipt.
Because from the list of what they told me they said for the printed proof of payment my reference number should be my passport
I don't understand this part.
Do I need to go to the bank for this?
Thank you so much
m
Yes that’s what I did . Just put your passport number as the remark of the transfer

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bethelofwisdom: 2:43am On Jan 13, 2022
You can get tomorrow for Abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richardsray: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2022
kennykale:
it can be tomorrow. You never know unless you book it
It’s ok……is the process in Ikeja as fast as Abj? I’m just weighing my options tho.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 3:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Someone should pls help as I'm about to click submit on TLS website. Can I print another statement of account or is it compulsory I use the one I used to get CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 3:38am On Jan 13, 2022
You can print another. The more recent the better
dollyparton:
Someone should pls help as I'm about to click submit on TLS website. Can I print another statement of account or is it compulsory I use the one I used to get CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 3:41am On Jan 13, 2022
DuBooVay:
You can print another. The more recent the better
Thanks ma'am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richardsray: 3:43am On Jan 13, 2022
dollyparton:
which date did you get and where pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 4:01am On Jan 13, 2022
Richardsray:
which date did you get and where pls?
Got 21st initially but later was able to get 18th. VI centre. I hope things work out quickly this one my school doesn't want to extend enrolment beyond February 7th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.