Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1260912 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hi it seems people get their passports without collection mail sometimes. May i suggest you keep going there like every four working days to try your luck?
BolaT53:
Please is there anyone that opted for the keep my passport option and has been asked to return his or her passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
When did you do biometrics. Yeah that’s it. Congratulations. I’m still going to Herriot watt university Jan intake, still waiting for visa
Jhayson:

Abeg..I still never get my passport back till now and school sent me this already.. Does that mean I’ve been granted visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
And for those of you that need help please mention those that are insulting me to help you.

Dont come and mention me and ask me to help abeg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephen2016: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hello guys,

I need your inputs on my case,

So my wife and I have known each other since 2017.

She applied for and got her student visa september 2021 as a single person,

Came back to Nigeria in October 2021 and we did our court marriage.

Then she travelled back to the Uk.

I applied as her dependent, and submitted the following;

her cat details, and travel itinerary for the wedding, plus wedding photos and marriage certificate,

then I got an NSF on Jan 13 mail asking me to send more evident to proof that we are in a subsisting relationship,

so below are the things that I have submitted;

1 - I submitted a letter that we both signed, the letter details our relationship history - I wrote the letter, signed it, scanned it to her and she signed it and scanned it back to me.

2 - I added some of our dating photos from 2017 to 2021, for the ones that didnt have snapchat dates watermark I labelled it with the dates

3 - I also submitted a reference letter from the bank showing that we opened a joint account in 2019

4 - I added some post-wedding photos ; the one we took when she was doing her pre departure test and also ones we took when I saw her off at the airport and also some screenshots I took while we were doing videos calls

5 - I also attached screenshots snippets of our chats from Dec to Jan 2022 about 35 screens

6 - re-attached our marriage certificate again ( as I have already attached during my application)

7 - re-attached our wedding photos as I have already attached within our applications

Please what are our chances because I am deeply concern that the might look into the fact that she filled herself as single when she was applying for her student visa.

Please your responses will help uplift my mood because right now, the wait is not funny oh.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nairaland na SEA NEVER DRY. Even at 1 am, 3 am there will always be people to help us. Selah!

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hi, i think you're on track. At the time of filling the form she was single. I know people who submitted only photos and got their visas.
stephen2016:
Hello guys,

her cat details, and travel itinerary for the wedding, plus wedding photos and marriage certificate,

then I got an NSF on Jan 13 mail asking me to send more evident to proof that we are in a subsisting relationship,

Please your responses will help uplift my mood because right now, the wait is not funny oh.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anyone got an offer from Ulster University for May 2022?...

Pls, let us rub minds together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
I declare peace upon this house IJN.

Guys please be focus. All sides should please sheathe their swords.

One ❤

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zena1357: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
florixi:
I declare peace upon this house IJN.

Guys please be focus. All sides should please sheathe their swords.

One ❤

Amen, Holy Ghost fire.. Peace be still shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
stephen2016:
Hello guys,

so below are the things that I have submitted;

1 - I submitted a letter that we both signed, the letter details our relationship history - I wrote the letter, signed it, scanned it to her and she signed it and scanned it back to me.

2 - I added some of our dating photos from 2017 to 2021, for the ones that didnt have snapchat dates watermark I labelled it with the dates

3 - I also submitted a reference letter from the bank showing that we opened a joint account in 2019

4 - I added some post-wedding photos ; the one we took when she was doing her pre departure test and also ones we took when I saw her off at the airport and also some screenshots I took while we were doing videos calls

5 - I also attached screenshots snippets of our chats from Dec to Jan 2022 about 35 screens

6 - re-attached our marriage certificate again ( as I have already attached during my application)

7 - re-attached our wedding photos as I have already attached within our applications

Please what are our chances because I am deeply concern that the might look into the fact that she filled herself as single when she was applying for her student visa.

What you provided is enough. You are on track and should receive your visa soon.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
DuBooVay:
Hi, i think you're on track. At the time of filling the form she was single. I know people who submitted only photos and got their visas.

I submitted only our marriage certificate, no pictures, no chats, no NSF mail. I got my visa

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please it's okay. Let's just move on.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don’t understand how you guys are just falling into Aprokodaughter’s whining. She is just catching cruise with you guys and una Dey enter vex mode.

Well na this kin thing Dey make this thread sweet. We can’t be too serious we need comic.

Aprokodaughter u go flex me next week o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jhayson(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrsDanex:
When did you do biometrics. Yeah that’s it. Congratulations. I’m still going to Herriot watt university Jan intake, still waiting for visa

Dec 17th.. January intake too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good day all
Pls my flight is 9pm on Monday can I do the pre-depature test any time from today or it must be from 9pm today?
Not fully vaccinated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Afmaag123:
Please it's okay. Let's just move on.
Bros me I Dey enjoy am o.

Cyber War 1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
@All

Please enough of this derailing, if you don't like how someone answered your question ignore that person and reply those who answered to your preference OR read this thread for answers, if that doesn't work then pay an agent to help you

Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ok sir noted. Thanks
justwise:
@All

Please enough of this derailing, if you don't like how someone answered your question ignore that person and reply those who answered to your preference OR read this thread for answers, if that doesn't work then pay an agent to help you

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
DuBooVay:
Hi it seems people get their passports without collection mail sometimes. May i suggest you keep going there like every four working days to try your luck?

Thank you for your reply. I’m talking about those of us that opted for the option of holding on to our passports while our application is being processed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
@Aprokodaughter

Please move on from this.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
kennykale:
I don’t understand how you guys are just falling into Aprokodaughter’s whining. She is just catching cruise with you guys and una Dey enter vex mode.

Well na this kin thing Dey make this thread sweet. We can’t be too serious we need comic.

Aprokodaughter u go flex me next week o

I don't even understand the hate hehehe reason why I get their time today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
I think from 9pm today.
Uzonma:
Good day all
Pls my flight is 9pm on Monday can I do the pre-depature test any time from today or it must be from 9pm today?
Not fully vaccinated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.