Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1297047 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thehilah4jesus: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please can you help my friend who had hnd in banking and finance with admission into Sheffield ham?
Mannymanny:

Sheffield Hallam Uni
Deposit is £1k
Sent u PM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pauloot:
don’t waste time, check out another school to avoid stress

You no see the school name, 'dundee'?

E sound like dondee united. grin

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
eyitayookunlola:
Hello, pls is there any January intake that as recieve his or her BRP?

What's the meaning of BRP
?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Biometric residence permit
Edwosa:

What's the meaning of BRP
?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
I already applied for standard visa application but I haven't done my biometrics yet. My agent said I can change to priority visa application but I have to pay additional 167k to do that. Is this true? I already paid 491 dollars for standard visa application. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes its true. 220 pounds
ShalewaT:
I already applied for standard visa application but I haven't done my biometrics yet. My agent said I can change to priority visa application but I have to pay additional 167k to do that. Is this true? I already paid 491 dollars for standard visa application. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tosino0000(f): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hello, house,

I have a third-class in Mathematics and I will like to go to the UK for PGD. Kindly let me know if you know how I can go about this wit my class of grade.

Thank you house

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fagbalex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Traveling using airfrance how much is there transit Visa application and how long did it take to come out pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olamony2021: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rhennykay:
Good Morning everyone.
I have an Unconditional Offer from University of Lincoln for September 2022 and am also waiting on an offer from Teesside Univesity and University of Hull.
Please am trying to weigh my options on the one to settle for putting into consideration the cost of living, affordability of rent and availability of jobs.

I will really appreciate if I can be guided and advised appropriately.
Thanks in advance.

Good morning. Pls when did you get the unconditional offer from Lincoln. And what is it in your mail they sent it to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uulove(f): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rhennykay:

Did your sister in-law eventually get in?
And how’s she faring now?

She got in. She resumed 17th of January. However, it was a very exhausting process. It was pretty straightforward until she paid her £4000 deposit. She submitted her bank statement and mandatory questionnaire in October. Then nothing for 5 weeks. They wouldn't answer their calls or respond to emails. We had several chats online with admission advisors but they were clueless. They kept saying that the application is being considered.

Then after 5 weeks, they sent an email requesting for an updated bank statement. Mind you this was after they had written to Fidelity bank to confirm the authenticity of the initial statement.

She sent in an updated statement. It took them another 3 weeks to review the statement and tick it as accepted. Then instead of issuing her a CAS as she had met all conditions, she received a mail on the 17th of December saying that the school was going on recess to resume on the 4th of January.

That was when I saw red. I had to ring the school and tried to reason with them. Do you know what the advisor said? She said she could always defer to September 2022!!!!

I flipped. I became downright rude. Told her the school was a joke. Anyways she put me on hold while she spoke to someone on the CAS team. Long story short, I was on the phone with the advisor when my sister-in-law received an email with her CAS.

It took 2 months for this school to issue a CAS. It takes only 24hrs for University of Wolverhampton to issue one. I don't think Teesside is worth all the trouble.

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mine issued me under 24hours and I didn't even have to submit POF..
I think you should check out UCLAN. Although peoole also complain of issue of CAS delay here but nothing as terrible as Teesside.

uulove:

She got in. She resumed 17th of January. However, it was a very exhausting process. It was pretty straightforward until she paid her £4000 deposit. She submitted her bank statement and mandatory questionnaire in October. Then nothing for 5 weeks. They wouldn't answer their calls or respond to emails. We had several chats online with admission advisors but they were clueless. They kept saying that the application is being considered.

Then after 5 weeks, they sent an email requesting for an updated bank statement. Mind you this was after they had written to Fidelity bank to confirm the authenticity of the initial statement.

She sent in an updated statement. It took them another 3 weeks to review the statement and tick it as accepted. Then instead of issuing her a CAS as she had met all conditions, she received a mail on the 17th of December saying that the school was going on recess to resume on the 4th of January.

That was when I saw red. I had to ring the school and tried to reason with them. Do you know what the advisor said? She said she could always defer to September 2022!!!!

I flipped. I became downright rude. Told her the school was a joke. Anyways she put me on hold while she spoke to someone on the CAS team. Long story short, I was on the phone with the advisor when my sister-in-law received an email with her CAS.

It took 2 months for this school to issue a CAS. It takes only 24hrs for University of Wolverhampton to issue one. I don't think Teesside is worth all the trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Edunrybaba: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Has any January visa applicant gotten a response from UKvi or visa alert?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
uulove:

They are a real joke.
The school is not for the faint hearted.
Thanks for taking your time to give me this heads up.
I really appreciate the effort.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Mine issued me under 24hours and I didn't even have to submit POF..
I think you should check out UCLAN. Although peoole also complain of issue of CAS delay here but nothing as terrible as Teesside.

Will check it out.
Thanks Luchi.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Olamony2021:

Good morning. Pls when did you get the unconditional offer from Lincoln. And what is it in your mail they sent it to.

I got it yesterday after fulfilling all condition of my offer.
And yes, they sent it to my email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olamony2021: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pls what docs do u send to them because my friend has applied this month and they are yet to give him offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
When ur village people are after u this is how u will be arguing with wise counsel. Is not when u see CAS u will be taking about placement and cheap fees from Teeside. Do u know the thousands of Nigerians Teeside have ruined their plans and waste their funds
by over admitting and unable to issue CAS. Keep arguing, when u pay deposit u will know.

Rhennykay:
Good Morning everyone.
I have an Unconditional Offer from University of Lincoln for September 2022 and am also waiting on an offer from Teesside Univesity and University of Hull.
Please am trying to weigh my options on the one to settle for putting into consideration the cost of living, affordability of rent and availability of jobs.

Thanks in advance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ggoldmine: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Currently, the option for priority and super-priority has been disabled. Don't be deceived.

ShalewaT:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ggoldmine: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pardon me, only the option for super-priority was disabled. Priority is available at £220.

ShalewaT:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!
To God be the glory.
Hallelujah
Only me no dependant for now
Biometrics... Mon 8th Dec TLS Ikeja
2 NSF mail
Moved to VAC.... Fri 14th Jan
Collection mail... Friday 14th
Collection .. Mon 17th Jan

Thanks to all good people that answers questions on this platform.Even i needed not to ask any question, i just continue to read and understand.God bless you all

For people waiting,it will surely ends in praise

21 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congratulations. Nawa ooo 8th December. Jisos
Adebayobest:
VISA ALERT!!!
To God be the glory.
Hallelujah
2 NSF mail

Thanks to all good people that answers questions on this platform.Even i needed not to ask any question, i just continue to read and understand.God bless you all

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tarilastowey:
When ur village people are after u this is how u will be arguing with wise counsel. Is not when u see CAS u will be taking about placement and cheap fees from Teeside. Do u know the thousands of Nigerians Teeside have ruined their plans and waste their funds
by over admitting and unable to issue CAS. Keep arguing, when u pay deposit u will know.

Where is the Argument here?
If you can’t contribute reasonably pls read and ignore.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ELJIBRIL: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!!!!

Thanks be to God for his grace.

Biometrics 30th December

Collection mail 21/01/2022

Comrades, we move

NO NSF

Graduated 2014, and I didn't submit any proof of employment, reference or even CV

TLS ABUJA

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Olamony2021:
Pls what docs do u send to them because my friend has applied this month and they are yet to give him offer

I applied towards December ending.
Guess your friend hasn’t got an offer because he just applied this month.

I submitted my LLb cert, waec cert, Transcript, passport bio data page, personal statement, and CV.

Got an offer on Wednesday with a condition to upload a clearer bio data page of my passport and a letter from my school stating am proficient in English.
I Accepted their offer and uploaded the document requested on Thursday and they sent another mail on Friday morning requesting that I should upload evidence of change of name specifically my Marriage Certificate and not a Court Affidavit. I did as requested and they sent my unconditional offer like 6 hours later.

They are pretty fast with their responses so your friend is definitely in safe hands.

Keep me posted on his/her progress.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Edwosa post=109590566][/quote]
What state did they deliver to please? It took 4 days ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olamony2021: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rhennykay:

I applied towards December ending.
Guess your friend hasn’t got an offer because he just applied this month.

I submitted my LLb cert, waec cert, Transcript, passport bio data page, personal statement, and CV.

Got an offer on Wednesday with a condition to upload a clearer bio data page of my passport and a letter from my school stating am proficient in English.
I Accepted their offer and uploaded the document requested on Thursday and they sent another mail on Friday morning requesting that I should upload evidence of change of name specifically my Marriage Certificate and not a Court Affidavit. I did as requested and they sent my unconditional offer like 6 hours later.

They are pretty fast with their responses so your friend is definitely in safe hands.

Keep me posted on his/her progress.

Ok thanks. I will
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Entry Clearance Officer, they process and decide on visa applications kapish!..
Edwosa:

Greetings

What's the meaning of ECO?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is what I have been saying, pray say your ECO is a simple and direct individual, way no like stress, he/she will just use the PBS and grant your visa no long story, no broken rules. I also have 6years study gap, submitted since on the 14th of dec replied NSF mail and nothing till today, as I dey so I don dey plan lawyer down for them we will take the matter up!... grin grin
ELJIBRIL:
VISA ALERT!!!!!!

Thanks be to God for his grace.

Biometrics 30th December

Collection mail 21/01/2022

Comrades, we move

NO NSF

Graduated 2014, and I didn't submit any proof of employment, reference or even CV

TLS ABUJA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congrates baba, please what was the NSF requests?
Adebayobest:
VISA ALERT!!!
To God be the glory.
Hallelujah
2 NSF mail

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicxxy10: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wajeluxury:

Try GTB Ajose, you might be lucky…
Sorry where is GTB Ajose?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rhennykay:
Good Morning everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Teesside isn't a good option. Don't consider it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.