Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves (78794 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by wman(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support violence against anyone particularly women. I hope the taliban can respect the rights of every Afghan even though they are not terrorists as the media is portraying them. Sometimes we Christians judge our Muslim brothers wrongly just because of the misdeeds of few bad Muslims sad

God will punish you for this post. You evil-minded rat. You continue to create profiles as a Muslim, then pretend to be a Christian.

Why don't you and your family migrate to Afghanistan?

Tueh.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by lordprogress: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
I smell western propaganda the bloggers are having a field day with the the Talibans cool

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by calcal: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Afghans have the behavior of incomplete human beings just like black people.

We gave Afghans all that was needed to defend themselves yet they can't even show resistance, that's the behavior of a tree.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Ola260: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
All thanks to Islam. Pls who can lecture me on any usefulness of this religion
U are just too foolish.
Can u point out a verse of Quran that permitted all of those.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Fahdiga(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ola260:

U are just too foolish.
Can u point out a verse of Quran that permitted all of those.
I bet this Talibans are members of Deeper life bible church

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by TheGift: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Was it an error ofAbraham or His Wife, Sarah

Genesis 17-19

“... Now Sarai, Abram's wife, bore him no children. She had an Egyptian slave-girl whose name was Hagar, and Sarai said to Abram, "You see that the Lord has prevented me from bearing children; go in to my slave-girl; it may be that I shall obtain children by her." And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai. So, after Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her slave-girl, and gave her to her husband Abram as a wife. He went in to Hagar, and she conceived... ”

In the end God is Sovereign and has foreknowledge of all that will happen...

Let us be careful about blaming our fellow men for our misfortunes.

Righteousness2:
There is Practically no difference between the Talibans, Bokoharam, Iswap ,etc

They are of their Father, the devil and the works of their Father, they will do. He was a Murderer from the beginning. So blood spilling for them is life.

In this Journey of Life, we need to be careful about the decisions we take. One decision you take today can affect Generations upon Generations unborn.
One Error from Our Father of Faith, Abramham is what brought about all these upon Mankind.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Bodydiialect57: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Extreme lawlessness.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by mauchiz: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
There is fire on the mountain, run run run, bokoharam is bringing the fire to the North.

I hope Nigerians are seeing what bokoharam will do them when they take over.

The Talibans and bokoharam have the same idealogy and belief. The earlier they divide Nigeria, the better, we can't fight this people. Talibans fought for 20 years and won, bokoharam has been fighting since 13 years and is still fighting.

Let Nigeria be divided, please I don't have strength to fight. The earlier they divide this country the better.
I don't see Nigeria army defeating bokoharam.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Appeaceomo: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Copied

Afghanistan has 186,000 as at May 2021 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's
When US and NATO defeated Taliban.
Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were *recruited into the Afghani Army.*

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing.
Although now as the nation's power brokers.

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness...

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"
Sadly, Buhari and his top military echelon are in support of it.

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army...?

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that,
*"A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT."*
Imagine...

That is the plan...!

Some are thinking..."It is not possible."

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015, are they not our reality today...?

We are still sleeping...!
And there is fire on the mountain.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Aganju849: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Empiree:
I don't think I abused you or anymore. Why the insult?. Don't you burn people to death in extrajudicial killings?.

All you have to do is disprove me. No insult

'We Yorubas' according to your earlier post. But now 'we' has changed to 'you'

You're sick upstairs bro...you obviously are not normal, neither are you up to any good. And I wish I could be in your presence right now and teach you one or two lessons in forthrightness....

Everyone knows that jungle justice spans the entire breadth of Nigeria, so why single out a particular tribe?
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by folake4u(f): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
cry My heart goes out to all the innocent souls suffering in Afghanistan especially women and children.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by GOTVee: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
bizzibodi:

What is few, majority are bad including you!

I'm not a Muslim sir. I'm a born again Christian
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Empiree: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aganju849:

'We Yorubas' according to your earlier post. But now 'we' has changed to 'you'
how relevant is this?. I changed it because I need you tried to excuse yourself.

You're sick upstairs bro...you obviously are not normal, neither are you up to any good. And I wish I could be in your presence right now and teach you one or two lessons in forthrightness....

Everyone knows that jungle justice spans the entire breadth of Nigeria, so why single out a particular tribe?

my point is you have barbaric practices is Nigeria but you focused on Afghanistan as if you are saint.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by DeusMagnus: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Religion that turns people into Alpha Males with 72 virgins without having need to cram RedPill.

People wey dey cram Redpill 24/7 sef never hit one virgin na all these short trouser people wey get beards like orangutan won get 72 virgins. undecided Those 72 virgins sef dem b mumu wey no get taste at all. undecided
wtf cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by justmondris: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:
While we are quick to blame religion or Islam for this, I will like to remind us, that this is just a manifestation of man's inner core when there is no restricting force

Story
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Babalola0920: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
PROPAGANDA AMERICA CHRISTAIN LOVE TO WAGE LIES AGAINST PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T ALIGN WITH THERE BELIEVE MEDIA IS THERE NUMBER 1 TOOLS

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Blakjewelry(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
skywalker240:

GETTAT!
Exactly what will come out of a small brain
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by KennethEnyi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
It’s sha still better than buhari
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by sbashir10(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2021
obonujoker:
Terrible... Terrible.... They'd be alright on the long run. The USA has tried for over 20 years, let Russia or China take over, at least they have been building new weapons for quite a time now....
Take over from what? Killings of afghans?
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by 10mobile: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is Practically no difference between the Talibans, Bokoharam, Iswap ,etc

They are of their Father, the devil and the works of their Father, they will do. He was a Murderer from the beginning. So blood spilling for them is life.

In this Journey of Life, we need to be careful about the decisions we take. One decision you take today can affect Generations upon Generations unborn.
One Error from Our Father of Faith, Abramham is what brought about all these upon Mankind.
Stop bearing a false witness against Abraham. His error is not what made a spirit called Jubril to teach a man called Muhammad some 9 centuries later that just killing people can take you to Paradise.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by 10mobile: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Blakjewelry:
While we are quick to blame religion or Islam for this, I will like to remind us, that this is just a manifestation of man's inner core when there is no restricting force
Why are such devils as BH, ISIS, Talibans, Fulani herders always coming from Islam? Don't tell me that we also have Christians who are evil because there aren't this consistent number of Christian groups who just take joy in killing, raping, and dehumanizing other people. Why all these devils are coming from Islam is that the spirit behind Islam is the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by kurupt1: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2021
muyeski21:

I doubt it, these are lies cooked up by the westerners. U believe or keep being fooled
To gain what exactly? Re invade Afghanistan undecided
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by ComeToJesus: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2021
A leopard can never change its spot. That religion is pure evil coated with sugar. Nothing good can from it.

Don't be deceived. It's in their DNA. Their Nigerian colleagues would replicate same if they find the right anomic environment to unleash their venom.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Kaiser20: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Talibans have started attacking christians, women and children in Afghanistan, some foolish guys here will still support Taliban and call it western propaganda. They want to protect Islam

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by szczescie(m): 2:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Yukov:
Propaganda has started.

You blind? You see pictures, videos and testimonies from witnesses you say PROPAGANDA

Terrorist sympathiser
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Doyou2019: 5:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Blakjewelry:

It's almost a crime to be poor and weak in this world.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by zinaunreal(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Only afghan can save afghan .
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by briggson07(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support violence against anyone particularly women. I hope the taliban can respect the rights of every Afghan even though they are not terrorists as the media is portraying them. Sometimes we Christians judge our Muslim brothers wrongly just because of the misdeeds of few bad Muslims sad

U see ur life?
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Passionate1(m): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Shittty country! Shittty Religion!
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by alfarouq(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2021
I am not surprised with this
Who remembers the lies of Sadam forces removing babies from incubators and leaving them to die on the cold floor.

https://www.prwatch.org/node/25/print

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.