Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves (78796 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Sterope(f): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2021
We agree that Taliban is bad. What we don't want are lies and propaganda. Now it begins again.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Sterope(f): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Were you still in your mother's womb during and after the Iraqi invasion?

moriss33:
Oya dispute the so called propaganda with facts & pictures nah.
U will sit down in ur little bedroom inside ur village to talk about things u know nothing about.
You haven't even traveled to afganistan or have friends their but because u HATE America, u will choose to discredit them.
If you love the taliban so much why don't you get an afgan Visa?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by nurain150(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Necksonnel: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Nairaland is now full of terrorists sympathizer
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by ogbenimax007: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
All thanks to Islam. Pls who can lecture me on any usefulness of this religion
even the man who they follow his footsteps believe in killings
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by olmoRoc: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2021
post the videos
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by jacoik(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
lol lolxxxxx hahahaha it's a religion of piss. If u want piss get Islam. Peace ooo
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by jacoik(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2021
obonujoker:
Terrible... Terrible.... They'd be alright on the long run. The USA has tried for over 20 years, let Russia or China take over, at least they have been building new weapons for quite a time now....
honestly ehhhh I think it's high time they taste this their chemical weapons on Afghanistan
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Blackdisciple(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Sheikh Gumi can explain that bro.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2021
You don't believe Taliban.

I know all the promises they made to women was just a lip service.

We wait to see more ....
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by DD29: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by bizzibodi(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2021
GOTVee:

I'm not a Muslim sir. I'm a born again Christian
Good to hear that,they hypocrisy of Islam is too much....it will be difficult for them to redeem their battered image.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Prince001(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Me I can! Cos it got nuttin to do with Islam. The same Islam been practised in United Arab Emirates (Dubai) Singapore, Malaysia, Kuwait, Qatar and so on! America and Saudi created them.
Look d video below:
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by sweetrace(f): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Blakjewelry:
While we are quick to blame religion or Islam for this, I will like to remind us, that this is just a manifestation of man's inner core when there is no restricting force
Exactly, which is what makes it so scary.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by earleswood(f): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2021
[b]The wise man has spoken.� Joe biden decision on this.

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, whats all this noise all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.[/b]
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
I wonder why u.s are even assisting these guys, they would have let them enjoy their religion. A religion of deceit. undecided.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by masix11(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2021
Yukov:
Propaganda has started.

Wise man. They are finding a way to justify their reason to reinvade Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Empiree: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Aganju849:

You're a total idiot, bro

Leave the shit moslems alone for a minute and work on your damn self
what is this one saying now?
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

There are many online resources you could learn about what true islam is but you prefer to follow what you hear or see...
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Unbreakable007: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Slickest(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are comfortably ignorant, if at this age and time your view is subjective concerning delicate issues, i wonder what the future holds for us with people like you in it. Were afghans not Muslims before these talibans took over? Sentiments and stupidity dont let people like you develop mentally
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Slickest(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
earleswood:
[b]The wise man has spoken.� Joe biden decision on this.

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, whats all this noise all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.[/b]
Its so sad you thought you made sense undecided undecided undecided
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Slickest(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
bizzibodi:

Good to hear that,they hypocrisy of Islam is too much....it will be difficult for them to redeem their battered image.
Shallow minded youth, so sad your parents will think the had a brilliant child.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Slickest(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
jacoik:
lol lolxxxxx hahahaha it's a religion of piss. If u want piss get Islam. Peace ooo
I was told fooolz roam around nairaland, you must be the leader
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by adebopo: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Please how many times have you or your family been physically attacked by any Muslim in South western Nigeria here ?.
Just asking.
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hanibbal:

The error Abraham made by taking his maid Hagar as wife who gave Birth to Ishmael generations down to Mohammed the prophet who birthed Islam.
So Abraham was a wrong doer?
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by Fahdiga(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
adebopo:
Please how many times have you or your family been physically attacked by any Muslim in South western Nigeria here ?.
Just asking.
Countless times
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by goodheart02(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yukov:
Propaganda has started.

You call all these reports and photo evidences propaganda?? Nairaland is really filled with mugus
Re: Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves by jacoik(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Slickest:

I was told fooolz roam around nairaland, you must be the leader
haaaaa, u just dey know now say na me be the Baba of all fools? U know late ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.