Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) (516 Views)

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Sanwoolu Visit Oba Abiodun Oniru, Appreciates Him For His Support. Pics / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by Fluency(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2021
If marriage is truly for better, for worse, why do people jump into it like a bed of roses and swiftly opt out when the going is tough? Ain't they suppose to endure the tempest while praying for God's intervention? Don't they think about the adverse implications of this on the children and those that look up to them?

Do you think that the current trend of divorce after few years of marriage is orchestrated by some female folk with evil intent aimed at exploiting the male?

What's your thought?

Re: Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by Fluency(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2021
The last shot.

Re: Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by kestolove95(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2021
7.8 million. ...ole barawo
Re: Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by benuejosh: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2021
I am just imagining what the family of Okoye is going through right now. Will Lola be gladden or Sad, will Peter be justified or blamed, what does Jude have to say, is he supporting Paul or Anita. Because from look of things, e be like this Paul na him get Wahala.

My prayers are with the family. May God see them through the storm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by Fluency(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
7.8 million. ...ole barawo

My dear, I'm speechless. It looks like a planned agendum.
Re: Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by Wawelexy(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Is 7.8m naira monthly enough for u? Why not chidinmalize him and take possesion of his properties, atleast you suffered with him from day1... Thief! Shey that big for nothing fool that calls himself jude have seen what his tribalistic actions has cost his lil bro... BEFORE* mom; please and please, if you know u suck this my two breast while growing up, don't bring any girl from other tribe as ur wife to this house, else i will disown u. Me; says nothing and leaves.... BUT NOW* MOM; my son, u re getting old o, and i don't even know ur girlfriend... ME; relax mom, am still looking for that yoruba girl that u want. MOM; yoruba girl bawo? Just bring anybody jare, abi u do not want me to see my grandchild ni?........... MORALS: being tribalistic would only make you loose what u can ever get back. Use ur upper.
Re: Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by Fluency(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2021
benuejosh:
I am just imagining what the family of Okoye is going through right now. Will Lola be gladden or Sad, will Peter be justified or blamed, what does Jude have to say, is he supporting Paul or Anita. Because from look of things, e be like this Paul na him get Wahala.

My prayers are with the family. May God see them through the storm.

I pray God to help the guy if not, this can sentenced him to serious emotional trauma.
Re: Celebrity Divorce: Anita Okoye Wants N7.8m Monthly As Spousal Support...(Pics) by Pravedk: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Girl wey like like you while you were broke, wuna still Hussle hammer together, got married and now wants to walk away.

Toh. I no know wetin and how e take happen.

Na so e happen to Bill Gates, na so e happen to Jeff Bezoz.
Elon Musk na woman wrapper so him case no join����

What is wrong in staying together for God sake.

Make our first marriage be our last abeg.

By the way that 7.8million na for the kids abi na the woman wan help her ministry?

Sha e go be ✌️

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Comes Before Sanctification- Bishop David Oyedepo / Man Catches Wife "K@nking" male Colleague On Their Matrimonial Bed (video) / James Brown Caught Stealing From Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.