Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support (7593 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nigeria has damaged alot of people and poverty is ingrained in many minds. America is a life of bill bills bills. Rent in America is an average of 1000 dollars monthly depending on where you live. If you live in a place like Newyork, that 1000dollars na for bed and breakfast. You pay insurance, you pay tax, you pay for car loan, car insurance, medical insurance.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
143WaZoBia:
See naija money don spoil.
If you no convert this money e for no cause all this rancor. $15k for 3 kids a month no too much. Based on their standard the woman no ask for too much only thing is if Paul is paying $15k how much is her own contribution? How much can she earn in the US if she de work there.m? The matter get as e be. Na court and not social media fit settle am.
$15k is even too in Dubai.

Its a fvcking 15k man, is she living in banana island?
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:
Nigeria has damaged alot of people and poverty is ingrained in many minds. America is a life of bill bills bills. Rent in America is an average of 1000 dollars monthly depending on where you live. If you live in a place like Newyork, that 1000dollars na for bed and breakfast. You pay insurance, you pay tax, you pay for car loan, car insurance, medical insurance.
stop typing nonsense, u can live comfortably with a salary of $4k in USA
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
that's about $20k per month, is she living in white house?
Bros no be like that. The children have a certain kind of standard of living already. 15k will barely maintain it. Except Paul has a house to accommodate them. Rent will take at least 20% of that money. Taxes, medical insurance, food supply, car insurance, to make braids that we make in Nigeria for just 6k. It cost at least 100dollars. It's not that easy
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
stop typing nonsense, u can live comfortably with a salary of $4k in USA
You will have to live in the ghetto and hood to live on 4k
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Bros no be like that. The children have a certain kind of standard of living already. 15k will barely maintain it. Except Paul has a house to accommodate them. Rent will take at least 20% of that money. Taxes, medical insurance, food supply, car insurance, to make braids that we make in Nigeria for just 6k. It cost at least 100dollars. It's not that easy
Oga, this is what it takes to live comfortably in USA.
Stop thinking USA is like banana island

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

no, that money covers everything, check this site.
The price is a little inflated sef

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=United+States
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

that's N1.6m, if u want to live in ghettos and shared dormitory in dubai, u should be talking of 200-300k.

There is a Dubai guy that says how much he spends monthly, its not much different from Nigeria sef
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
Oga, this is what it takes to live comfortably in USA.
Stop thinking USA is like banana island
Lol! I don't know how old that statistics it but it's not relevant cause it's not the reality. If you live in the hood even 4k cannot sustain you. New York for that matter, you probably have to share a room with another person and feed on salvation army and dollar stores.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Lol! I don't know how old that statistics it but it's not relevant cause it's not the reality. If you live in the hood even 4k cannot sustain you. New York for that matter, you probably have to share a room with another person and feed on salvation army and dollar stores.
trust me, cost of living in US is not as high as u think.

Most people think its as expensive as Banana island but its not even close
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
that's N1.6m, if u want to live in ghettos and shared dormitory in dubai, u should be talking of 200-300k.

There is a Dubai guy that says how much he spends monthly, its not much different from Nigeria sef
Stop converting the money to naira that is where the issue is. The context is different. 4k is what illegal immigrants who work as cleaners and lawn mowers earn. It cannot sustain you well.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

moreover that is 2020 statistics while number update their sites monthly and the both of them tells u $4k
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
trust me, cost of living in US is not as high as u think.

Most people think its as expensive as Banana island but its not even close
I am speaking to you as some residing in US not Nigeria so I am not talking from they said but experience. What you have there is minimum wage bracket. Paul cannot raise his children in that kind of life.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Stop converting the money to naira that is where the issue is. The context is different. 4k is what illegal immigrants who work as cleaners and lawn mowers earn. It cannot sustain you well.
no, that's what it takes to live comfortable in USA.

While u can live in Nigeria with a salary of 60k and manage, it may not be easy in USA, but it doesn't look like cost of living is outrageous over there.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

I am speaking to you as some residing in US not Nigeria so I am not talking from they said but experience. What you have there is minimum wage bracket. Paul cannot raise his children in that kind of life.
what I give to u is average earning, not minimum wage.

There is a guy that used to update us about cost of living in Dubai, he even has a YouTube video of himself, I can't find the thread again, it was unbelievably cheap, though he is living in the cheap area where he commute less than 4hrs a day, his expense isn't up to 250k a month, and that is Dubai o, not even america
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
no, that's what it takes to live comfortable in USA.

While u can live in Nigeria with a salary of 60k and manage, it may not be easy in USA, but it doesn't look like cost of living is outrageous over there.
Even salary of 60k in Nigeria is ridiculous please. You have to live in Ajegunle to live that life, do you want Paul to put his children in that kind of circumstances.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Even salary of 60k in Nigeria is ridiculous please. You have to live in Ajegunle to live that life, do you want Paul to put his children in that kind of circumstances.
people who earn 60k live well in Nigeria, though u have to live single.
Most civil servants earn such amount and they are not living in ajekunle.

I'm done with this argument, goodnight
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
what I give to u is average earning, not minimum wage.

There is a guy that used to update us about cost of living in Dubai, he even has a YouTube video of himself, I can't find the thread again, it was unbelievably cheap, though he is living in the cheap area where he commute less than 4hrs a day, his expense isn't up to 250k a month, and that is Dubai o, not even america
You can't rely on an information you haven't experienced yourself. I have a family of 5 in the US. I am telling you 4k cannot sustain a household
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

You can't rely on an information you haven't experienced yourself. I have a family of 5 in the US. I am telling you 4k cannot sustain a household
I got my information from multiple sources online, I not living in USA, I never even near border.

There is this 2020 movie that a dude decide to work for one rich man, the rich man agreed to pay him 2000dollar weekly, he was so happy, even his girlfriend who had a kid for him asked him what he does for the man to earn such outrageous amount, that is just $8k a month and they felt its really much, and this thief wants her to collect 20k monthly
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

one of the best profession isn't even earning that.

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
$15k is even too in Dubai.

Its a fvcking 15k man, is she living in banana island?
Paul is a rich man a billionaire in naira. $15k is not too much for them. He’s not a middle class.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
people who earn 60k live well in Nigeria, though u have to live single.
Most civil servants earn such amount and they are not living in ajekunle.

I'm done with this argument, goodnight

I doubt you work at all. 60k in Nigeria to live well? such a person must be living on indomie. You can see the correlation between corruption and the civil service, can they send their children to the university on 60k monthly. A good afternoon to you too.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

They don’t understand what they are arguing. Paul is probably richer than Future. Future would be made to pay more than that in child support. He’s a rich man plus a celebrity. The woman isn’t asking for too much. They will probably pay around $5k for rent every month.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
Then why did he cheat?

Abeg which site tell u say Paul cheat or did you read the divorcement document and they say Paul cheat. Wetin u know know, u dey talk asf Anita reveal am to u, set awon online gossipers
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Paul is a rich man a billionaire in naira. $15k is not too much for them. He’s not a middle class.
I dont know if he is a billionaire in Naira, I am not judging their pocket by the kind of lifestyle they display on net.
Them just deh do show bizzness, he may have some millions but a billionaire in Naira is quite outrageous, forget the fake lifestyle most of them wear
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

I doubt you work at all. 60k in Nigeria to live well? such a person must be living on indomie. You can see the correlation between corruption and the civil service, can they send their children to the university on 60k monthly. A good afternoon to you too.
shebi u skip the part where I said single persons live on 60k salary, wetin kon bring university children inside?
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
one of the best profession isn't even earning that.
Did you go through what you posted? The lowest percentile of earnings in a certain profession is what you are comparing Paul Okoye and you expect his family to live on. Please stop!!
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
I dont know if he is a billionaire in Naira, I am not judging their pocket by the kind of lifestyle they display on net.
Them just deh do show bizzness, he may have some millions but a billionaire in Naira is quite outrageous, forget the fake lifestyle most of them wear
Baba forget. Paul is a billionaire in naira. Do you know someone like nas is paying around $50k in child support, some rappers pay up to $20k per child. Most of them are not as rich as Paul. Forget packaging. Nigeria artiste get money. They don’t even pay tax and most of them own 100% of their royalty, 100 % of their intellectual property unlike their counterparts around the world.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
shebi u skip the part where I said single persons live on 60k salary, wetin kon bring university children inside?
are there not people with families in the civil service earning 60k.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Did you go through what you posted? The lowest percentile of earnings in a certain profession is what you are comparing Paul Okoye and you expect his family to live on. Please stop!!
that's not a certain profession, thats a medical prefession
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Baba forget. Paul is a billionaire in naira. Do you know someone like nas is about around $50k in child support, some rappers pay up to $20k per child. Most of them are not as rich as Paul. Forget packaging. Nigeria artiste get money. They don’t even pay tax and most of them own 100% of their royalty, 100 % of their intellectual property unlike their counterparts around the world.
Abeg help me explain to him better. It seems I lack the words to explain to him better. Even Dr. Dre's wife is getting about 150k from him.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
that's not a certain profession, thats a medical prefession
Every profession is a certain kind of profession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live / Top Richest Kids Celebrities In Nigeria And Their Biography. / OMG! See How This Lady Exposed Everything All In The Name Of Catching A Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.